It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks matter mostly (Weak minds need not enter)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Why can't mankind face this fact? It's pure nature, the better more attractive you look the more people like you. Personality matters maybe around 20%. A best you simply need an OK personality if you're above average in looks. Not to sound rude but the only people who say looks don't matter are below average people. Those same people who talk on and on about spirituality are mostly lower class looking people. Again I'm NOT trying to be rude. This is reality and we humans are still animals.

So it's NOT bad if you want the best looking person in the room. Just make sure you look highly attractive yourself. Be proud to judge people mostly on looks because it reflects a lot about them. It's 100% fine to be shallow as long as you're not rude about it. If you're the hot person it's only natural you seek another high level person.

Next time you see a large guy DON'T force yourself to like him just because he has an ok personality. Your relationship won't last because you are of higher value compared to the large chubby guy. If you want that higher paying job you best wear clothing that shows more skin on your body. Learn to manipulate male bosses to get far in life. Life is mostly about looking great and what makes you happy. Like for me I enjoy looking perfect, cake and tea. I control those around me with my powerful looks because they are designed to be controlled by superior looking people.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
LOL.

Nice trolling.

It depends where you are, I suppose. If you ever end up in prison you'll wish you were the ugly one pretty quickly, if you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
i already don't want anything to do with you!!!

mother teresa wasn't much of a 'looker' , put she was one of the most powerfull woman on this planet.
she didn't judge people on looks.
your trip to hell shouldn't take too long because of your shallow existence!
i choose to use my 'power' and 'good looks' to teach people AGAINST everything you just posted!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I control those around me with my powerful looks because they are designed to be controlled by superior looking people.
reply to post by Alyssa

Well, you claim to not be rude about it, yet, you come up with this line. Being overconfident in your own looks is not good either. Remember, you might think you are gods gift to men, but many men might not think so.

I tend to belief that a good personality is indeed better than just a shallow superficial outer image. Please don't try and judge me based on that, you might be very mistaken indeed.

vvv

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think you should spend a little more time admiring yourself in the mirror. You deserve it!
en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Is it true that fugly people tend to be overly sensitive and over react in the face of citicism?

This posts seems to have touched many nerves already.

Is there any truth to my question?

Lol

Jk

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Pics of your powerful look, or it didn't happen.
I tried but I couldn't resist.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Read OP's other threads guys, just a troll. Ignore, or play with, etc

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm guessing you are a younger person. At least I hope that is the case. You will find that MOST people may find you attractive to look at, but after talking to you for 5 minutes, find you not so attractive. If you really believe that what you state is ok, you probably hang around with some very shallow people. That means you are missing out.
If you are beautiful on the inside, it shines through to the outside.

CX

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I agree that looks can certainly help, and most first impressions or attractions are usualy going by looks.

However once that split second is over, you'd better hope they have a good personality because in 99% of cases you'll call it a day.

Beauty is a strange thing anyway, i've always found my girlfriend physically attractive, but over the years other things have been just as attractive. The way she deals with things in life, her funny moments, the little things you know?

I've also discovered that a lot of people who claim to be attractive or go on about it, are pretty insecure.

CX.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
As a certified ugly person im offended by this post!
2nd

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
Why can't mankind face this fact? It's pure nature, the better more attractive you look the more people like you.

Kristen Stewart knows just how popular good looks make you: www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I agree that it matters how attractive a person is or isn't.

If you are at a party or club or bar whatever and you are looking for a possible mate don't tell me you would approach an ugly fat person before an athletic attractive person! (unless you have some weird fetish.)

Even if you are talking to a group of people most people would rather befriend a person they find attractive.

Sorry but that's just the way it is.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I'm disgusted at the use of this term "higher level" person. You are not on any higher level, you are just beautiful and is probably natural for you to seek out a beautiful partner. You are, more likely, at a lower level if you wanna use such terminology, because you see, this is the animal trait, so therefore, no highs here....only "lower" life forms.

The thing that separates us from the animals is the reasoning. This reasoning should tell you that looks will not bring you happiness. Unless looking pretty is your life goal...Now, you may get rich on your looks...but being rich and famous is by no means a sure way to happiness. Just check out the celebrity death count...

But...reading through your post...I got a distinct feeling you are reasonably young...because I recognize this thought. I used to think so in my younger days...I have since seen the light and realized...there is much more to person than his/hers looks.

I agree with your comment about women using their looks if they can. Men do it...they use other traits. Strength, aggression, and sometimes looks.

It's actually a women's world. It just that most women are not aware of this. We are hopelessly addicted to your bodies, vaginas and breasts. We will do anything. Fight wars, kill other males, steal, lie...just to nail you. It doesn't matter if he is a President or a homeless person. Same instincts apply.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
im gonna guess your one of those stuck up girls who have the personality of a potato?
i would rather have a women with brains and a good personality rather than looks.
i personally wish all girls like you would just spontaneously com-bust.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

Originally posted by Alyssa
Why can't mankind face this fact? It's pure nature, the better more attractive you look the more people like you.

Kristen Stewart knows just how popular good looks make you: www.thesun.co.uk...

Well I thought we were talking about attractive people.......Kristen Stewart? Really

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Be proud to judge people mostly on looks because it reflects a lot about them.
Be proud to judge people mostly on looks? So if Tesla was uglier than Edison one would conclude Edison to be the "superior" or "higher value" individual? lol...

Your relationship won't last because you are of higher value compared to the large chubby guy.
Not sure if trolling or if really stupid blonde...

If you want that higher paying job you best wear clothing that shows more skin on your body.
Summary = be a slut to weasel your way to the top without putting in any real effort.

Life is mostly about looking great and what makes you happy.
Life is mostly about looking great? Gosh when you get old... I don't want to be around to see that. I suspect you will commit suicide before aging too far.

Like for me I enjoy looking perfect, cake and tea.
Oh right! Now I remember! You're the person who was saying we should all focus on your pictures of delicious looking cup cakes when the batman murder case was at it's peak investigative moments on ATS.

I control those around me with my powerful looks because they are designed to be controlled by superior looking people.
And I control people like you with intelligence and money because you are designed to be nothing but a mindless sex doll designed to fulfill all my carnal desires.
Haha, not really, but if I were to utilize your type of shallow logic that's what I would conclude.
edit on 31/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Well this is ats and you should know that its all about siting sources to back up claims, so how about an image of yourself? You can take any type or link us to a pic of yourself. I'm sure this should't be a problem because of those powerful looks you claim to have and are proud of them.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Many of you do not see the big picture. Life as well as nature is shallow always manipulating every inch of our lives. There is no god, no karma, right, wrong, no nothing except possible quantum theories and atom structure that program us. Everything else about our day to day existence is about gaining certain upper hands so we can bring pleasure to ourselves. Everything outside of self, pleasure, reproduction is a means to getting there. We exist to bring ourselves those 3 elements.

Men and women much like nature manipulate each other bring pleasure to each other all while not realizing it's a means to get humans to reproduce. Once you see our true cold reality for what it really is my topic doesn't seem so silly. (thus I said not for the weak minds) You have to really think about what I'm saying down to our basic instinct. Look past what society is telling you about personality and love.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Suppose your doctors told you you're going blind, would you still think looks are all that matter if you can't actually see a person?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join