It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Working with energy - Tint (yin/yang , black/white) and Color (yin/yang - red/blue) - these are the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The White Light is not actually a superior energy. It is the energy of balance, where all energy frequencies are balanced. Black is absorbing energy and stealing from others.

The real yin/yang duality is the red and the blue.

Red is physical, it represents strength, energy, power, self-esteem, did you know that just seeing the color red stimulates the body and produces more blood cells and pumps the adrenal gland?

Blue is spiritual/mental/emotion, it represents peace, calmness, healing, balance, did you know, just looking at blue causes your body to relax? It has the opposite affect of red because red has an "alerting, be careful" effect. While red will make you more hungry and increase metabolism, blue will make you feel full faster, this is why some diets recommend eating on a blue plate.

The true unity color is Purple (any type is fine - but ideally - light purple). This color is not seen much in nature. It is the unity of the common blue and red colors.

So, what about yellow? Well, yellow is more of a physical color. It represents success. It also stimulates the analytical (left) brain. Did you know that babies are more likely to cry in a yellow room?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Oh man... i really enjoy your threads, you are creative, you are open to discussion.
So... telling people that white and dark are not dual...
I can see you are in the chakras and aura reading while relating colors to energies.
What about green? Isn't green the color of the heart chakra?
I always thought the heart chakra solves the duality between the 3 upper chakras and the 3 lower chakras.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

You caught me there...
I know the red/blue duality thing is still true because you can see the symbolism everywhere in many logos. Even some checker boards have blue and red instead of white and black.

and purple is seen is the most spiritual by some, it is also the highest frequency color before ultra violet.

I'm missing something but I am sure I'll figure it out...

Maybe

The cool color [red, orange, yellow] and The warm color are [blue, purple, violet] and when they meet it makes the green of the heart chakra.

noticed I called the redset the cool colors and the blueset the warmer colors because of color-temperature and stars... Notice you never see a perfect green star. It probably is a center balance.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

And the heart chakra symbol is the star of David, it represents unity as you know, so i always though it unites downward and upward energies.

Spirit wants to come to earth and incarnate (descend), the incarnated body-soul complex wants to go to heaven (ascend), so its the heart chakra that says: love the moment, let it flow.

I don't know, just thoughts...

edit on 1-8-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

That makes sense, The Star of David is actually a symbol more ancient then Judaism / The bible itself. If you draw an upside down triangle, and then draw a triangle over that, it form The Star of David, so that makes a lot of sense.

Green has physical healing affect on people, such as relaxing the muscles of the eyes.

University of Kentucky's Article on Color
Some experiments have suggested that color may influence our emotions. One experiment showed
that in a room colored in red light, time was overestimated while in green or blue light, time was
underestimated. In another study, workers lifting black boxes complained they were too heavy; but
when the boxes were painted green they felt lighter. During the Middle Ages, Blackfriars Bridge in
London, a gloomy black structure, was noted for its record number of suicides until the bridge was
painted bright green.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Maybe it is relating to the radioactivity. I usually heard ultra violet and infra red. what about yellow???

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tracetotrade

Yellow was usually described as the color of the sun or gold, so it was associated with life and abundance.

Yellow has stimulating affects on the brain.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thanks foe advanced

new topics

top topics

join