It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Corruption is No. 2 issue for 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

According to a new Gallop poll, 87% say reducing Corruption needs to be 2nd highest priority of the next President.

J-O-B-S needs to be the 1st priority -- 92% !!!

I guess people Are awake sometimes when asked the right questions.

This seems to indicate that people are fed up with all the BeeEss.

They want the jobs back, not the chicken feed assistance that amounts to way less than half of what they had a few years ago !!

It also may be indicating that people don't give a flying ferris wheel about all the par-baked "intellectuals-by-memorization" garbage either !!

Politico story -- July 30, 2012

Americans view reducing government corruption as the second-highest priority for the next president, behind only job creation, according to a new Gallup poll released Monday.

Eighty-seven percent of respondents said that reducing corruption in the federal government is an “extremely important” or “very important” priority for the next president, compared with 92 percent who said the same about creating good jobs.

Notably, corruption ranks ahead of issues such as reducing the federal budget deficit (86 percent), dealing with terrorism (86 percent) and continuing Social Security and Medicare (85 percent).

What is YOUR "Priority" ?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Interesting poll, it should be #1.

Do something about corruption and unethical profiteering, jobs and many of the other concerns will eventually fall into place.

Originally posted by xuenchen
I guess people Are awake sometimes when asked the right questions.

I think most people are awake, they just don't talk about it for fear of ridicule or being ostracized. Many people still depend on the "system" in one way or another, myself included; there is not really many ways to get around it and become completely independent without serious headache, that goes for an individual and especially a community. In order to live a normal life, you have to support a corrupt institution... that's not right at all and it shouldn't be that way.

People know, they just don't know what to do about it, they don't have much of a choice. People say you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you, but what happens when that hand starts making you fight the neighbors dog in exchange for the food? They eventually get caught in the act and you end up going to the pound or dead.
edit on 31-7-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join