It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
NASA: Apollo 11 flag from man’s first moon landing ‘missing’

Apollo missions ran from 1969 to 1972, shuttling American astronauts to the surface of the moon. Six flags were planted during this timespan.

The apollo 11 moon landing for me is one of the most important missions, most memorable from the quotes of Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong.

According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon!

For men of their social standing to say something like this I took notice and have never forgotten what Buzz said went on during that mission,
now we have another oddity first there were missing footprints and missing or destroyed tapes of the landing.
today have the Flag planted on the moon during Apollo 11 missing?

The official explanation

“Astronaut Buzz Aldrin reported that the flag was blown over by the exhaust from the ascent engine during liftoff of Apollo 11, and it looks like he was correct!”

now all of the sudden Buzz was right about something why did they NOT believe Buzz before? and why do they believe him now? I am going to try to find a quote of buzz saying the lander knocked the flag over at takeoff...

pis of the site. lroc.sese.asu.edu.../537-Lunokhod-2-Revisited.html
thread on pics.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this site is the first to pop up with Buzz' quote saying the flag fell over on takeoff, the article has no date.
teacher.scholastic.com...

"I looked up long enough to see the flag fall over," Aldrin recalls.

Looked Up? on takeoff? were they sitting upside down on takeoff?

I have yet to see a video of Buzz saying anything about the flag falling over I sure don't remember that fact from all the videos I have seen of him over the years. although I admit not as memorable of a quote as we were told not to come back, so easily forgotten, still searching for video of Buzz saying this himself.
edit on 7/31/2012 by -W1LL because: sp

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

"I looked up long enough to see the flag fall over," Aldrin recalls.

Looked Up? on takeoff? were they sitting upside down on takeoff?...

They had a control panel to look at. He may have been looking down at switches he was throwing, or at indicator lights on the control panel right at the time of engine ignition, rather than looking out the window.

edit on 7/31/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon!

The problem being, of course, that no-one can ever seem to find where Armstrong really said this.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The problem being, of course, that no-one can ever seem to find where Armstrong really said this.

Since when do facts have anything to do with conspiracy theories?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by -W1LL

its not really a problem as Neil wont say it again so it never was said, or is has been forgotten.
buzz is just mental "buzz was actually right". neil is the sane one or conveniently forgetful.
still no explanation just questions.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reply to post by -W1LL

its not really a problem as Neil wont say it again so it never was said, or is has been forgotten.
buzz is just mental "buzz was actually right". neil is the sane one or conveniently forgetful.

I heard he also once said there are pink unicorns sliding down rainbows on the Moon. He has never said it again, so the question is "why did he conveniently forget about the pink unicorns sliding down rainbows?"

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

reply to post by -W1LL

He also once said there are pink unicorns sliding down rainbows on the Moon. He has never said it again, so the question is "why did he conveniently forget about the pink unicorns sliding down rainbows?"

Dunno thats a new one to me, did buzz say Neil said this?
edit on 7/31/2012 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

He also once said there are pink unicorns sliding down rainbows on the Moon. He has never said it again, so the question is "why did he conveniently forget about the pink unicorns sliding down rainbows?"

I'm not sure about the evidence that he actually ever said this, just like nobody has evidence that Armstrong ever said anything about buildings on the moon.

If we put any credence in the "buildings on the moon" statement without evidence that it was ever said, then we should put some credence in the unicorn idea.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'm not sure about the evidence that he actually ever said this, just he nobody has evidence that Armstrong ever said anything about buildings on the moon.

If we put any credence in the "buildings on the moon" statement without evidence that it was ever said, then we should put some credence in the unicorn idea.

I wont stop you from believing that.

where does the Misquote of Neil originate, from Buzz?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL...where does the Misquote of Neil originate, from Buzz?

I don't know. Where does the quote...

...originally come from?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Looked Up? on takeoff? were they sitting upside down on takeoff?

No. They were standing up and looking at the instruments.

"I was concentrating intently on the computers, and Neil was studying the attitude indicator, but I looked up long enough to see the flag fall over," Aldrin recounted in his 1973 memoir, "Return to Earth."

www.collectspace.com...

Aldrin never said there was an alien base on the Moon.

What missing footprints?
edit on 7/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Aldrin never said there was an alien base on the Moon.

No, but, sadly, he did make a teaser for a SciFi/Horror film in his capacity as a member of SAG/AFTRA. Yes, Buzz Aldrin is now a Hollywood actor.

new topics

top topics

join