The H3N8 flu -- look a new one to panic about

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

So this one comes from seals which in turn are supposed to have come from a mutated bird strain.

"There is a concern that we have a new mammalian-transmissable virus to which humans haven't yet been exposed. It's a combination we haven't seen in disease before."

They are saying seals can get both mammalian and avian flu so could act as mixing pot for both.

So quick everybody head for the hills ----------again

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
ARGH!! SEAL FLU!!

You know, does this coincide with the news that they've made Vaccine Patches? Like stickers? And kiddie ones can have pictures of spongebob or a smiley face on them.

They've somehow managed to get those RFID chips so small that they can be injected with a sticker.

We may as well give up.. At this rate, we'll all be dead by the age of somewhere between 70-98. A war on humanity is what it is...

edit on 31-7-2012 by mainidh because: added link to patches

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnb
www.bbc.co.uk...

So this one comes from seals which in turn are supposed to have come from a mutated bird strain.

"There is a concern that we have a new mammalian-transmissable virus to which humans haven't yet been exposed. It's a combination we haven't seen in disease before."

They are saying seals can get both mammalian and avian flu so could act as mixing pot for both.

So quick everybody head for the hills ----------again

Or even better, everyone run to get the new vaccine---------another one who will surely save us.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Just seems they are trying to scare people into getting a flu shot, like always. Pretty sure Fall is when they start giving new flu shots, so they gotta start the dangerous flu reports now

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If it mutates it can be a disease that ravages the entire continent. This is a NEW strain, something our bodies do not recognize and that's why scientists are concerned. We won't know how to fight it off and there's no vaccine. And it's here and not some other country.

The fact that the seals died last year gives the virus a chance to mutate.

I'm not being an alarmist but I wouldn't really joke about it, either.

Good find. I knew nothing about this.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
OK, here is the kicker - I didn't see anyone else reference this detail:

Post-mortem examinations of five of the animals showed they were killed by a flu infection....

preview.tinyurl.com...

/d9mm9sa

m.yahoo.com...=A0S02EIilBhQJmYAqA4p89w4?url=http%3A%2F%2Fau.syndication.yahoo.com%2Fmobilefeedsnz%2F14425142.xml&re f_w=frontdoors&pageid=today&.intl=nz&.lang=en-nz
edit on 31-7-2012 by latitude39 because: had to fix URL - for some reason the m.yahoo site didn't work??? preview.tinyurl.com...
edit on 31-7-2012 by latitude39 because: correcting the 'quoting' style

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
also found this comment from an old thread:

9. Seal Flu While no "seal flu" has been known to spread to humans, the marine mammals can become infected with Type A influenza viruses. And other diseases have crossed the human-seal species line. Some populations consisting of people who eat raw seal meat have been diagnosed with toxic parasitic illnesses. Studies have shown that cooking reduces nearly all of this problem. Sushi lovers, time to think of the risk.

source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

texas- joking more about peoples reactions not the fact this is another crossed species strain of flu.

It is after all just a matter of time before one of them goes global on us in a big way be it manufactured or a natural mutation.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This ties in with the threads about hording people into camps. They need a mega virus to enforce the round up.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

And don't forget...a vaccine that was studied .... In length.... Outside of six months and that includes mass production....

O....and the Military already willing took the vaccine.. So yea...there yea go...if u can't trust our Military..Just look at the Police officer's they produce...you know the ones that zap 12 yr old girls...seniors in resting homes..and shoot dead a hand- cuffed man in the back-seat of a patrol car...
....trust

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb

The black plague solved a lot of problems....lol

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm a nurse and get alerts daily. Lately, more and more of them have been centered around H3N2v. This is a novel varient of the Swine Flu from 2009.
What's interesting is that the flu vaccination does not include H3N2v.
So I take vitamin D3 and get my level up to 60-80ng/ml. No sugar. No processed foods. That's what I do. Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face. I don't use antibacterial soap. It kills the normal flora on your hands as well and contributes to antibiotic resistant bugs.
I havn't taken a flu shot in many years.
We'll sww what the "flu season" has in store for us.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnb
reply to post by texasgirl

texas- joking more about peoples reactions not the fact this is another crossed species strain of flu.

It is after all just a matter of time before one of them goes global on us in a big way be it manufactured or a natural mutation.

Oh, no worries. I wasn't mentioning you specifically, more of a general response to these kind of threads.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by johnb

Quick everyone rush to the nurse for a panic jab, (only to find its useless)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Maybe things are not always as they seem.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Go figure.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Go figure.

They do this to find out more about how to treat a potential lethal virus and create a vaccine but, jeebers, is the risk worth it? I keep hearing how some scientist makes a mistake and gets sick or how the CDC had an air leak, but thankfully, nothing escaped. Can a weather catastrophe hurt a bio containment lab?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Dont worry we'll survive as long as we get a little bit crazy...

But seriously everyone should get their vaccines.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by johnb

You really should take a look at some of the links in my newest thread, it seems that even though this is something we will be hit with this year the vaccines they are going to 'have people lined up and asking for" is going to be for 2 different strains entirely. Even they know it will not touch this but say that at least it will get people vaccinated against the other strains just in-case they emerge. Its so confounded. Just stay healthy and strong, avoid sugar and all fake chemical stuff.

Lets keep ontop of it, this year could potentially be very very bad, as bad as the vaccines.

The Great Culling has begun: Will your genetic lineage survive?

Bill Gates famously explained his depopulation agenda through the use of vaccines with this quote, delivered to a live TED audience in 2010: The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.

(www.naturalnews.com...)

"Eliminate the weak" That this is the desire of the global controllers is no secret. It's not debated. This is what today's politicians, bureaucrats and even some misinformed activists of the "environmental" movement wish to achieve -- the reduction of world population to under one billion people.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 14-8-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Go figure.

They do this to find out more about how to treat a potential lethal virus and create a vaccine but, jeebers, is the risk worth it? I keep hearing how some scientist makes a mistake and gets sick or how the CDC had an air leak, but thankfully, nothing escaped. Can a weather catastrophe hurt a bio containment lab?

Lol, so how do you know they do this to create a vaccine? Who told you that, indeed that sounds like something I would hear in the mainstream.

I am too long in the tooth to believe the only reason to generate such a weapon is to find a cure. Flu mutates very, very quickly making vaccines pretty useless.

When they dish out the flu vaccines each year to OAPs and suchlike, the flu they consider for the following season is a complete guess.

The way I see it is pretty simple I am afraid, Not actually changing the subject but, the Rothchilds, rockerfellers and others supported the Nazis, the Nazis were into thier germ warfare. The Rothchilds and the rockerfellers support big pharma and fund freelance scientists, many of these scientists have learnt from those bought backduring operation paperclip.

Just my educated guess, if they have no empathy and are happy to bring down the WTC killing 3,000 people then they will have no problem releasing such a weapon.

Please indulge

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Go figure.

Lol, so how do you know they do this to create a vaccine? Who told you that, indeed that sounds like something I would hear in the mainstream.

I am too long in the tooth to believe the only reason to generate such a weapon is to find a cure. Flu mutates very, very quickly making vaccines pretty useless.

When they dish out the flu vaccines each year to OAPs and suchlike, the flu they consider for the following season is a complete guess.

The way I see it is pretty simple I am afraid, Not actually changing the subject but, the Rothchilds, rockerfellers and others supported the Nazis, the Nazis were into thier germ warfare. The Rothchilds and the rockerfellers support big pharma and fund freelance scientists, many of these scientists have learnt from those bought backduring operation paperclip.

Just my educated guess, if they have no empathy and are happy to bring down the WTC killing 3,000 people then they will have no problem releasing such a weapon.

Please indulge

Actually, I heard it from a virologist's mouth himself: Dr. Taubenburger, a research scientist who was also studying the tissues of the 1918 Spanish flu. I can't remember his first name but he wrote several papers and spoke at my college class.

But I agree with you, there's something ominous and suspicious about this...

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join