It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Wise Soldier & Possible "Alien" Threat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
China has always donated millions to anti gun lobbying in the US. I have been paranoid about this since HS.

I never thought we would invite them. It makes sense though.

During the American revolution Hessians were used as mercenaries to carry out more brutal attacks since it was like a civil war. English against English. They had a little bit of hesitation when it came to breaking the enemy. The Hessians were told that the rebels scalped their enemies and were savage. That the rebels would kill them horribly and that they were better off crushing them without mercy.

I was thinking Russians too. But I think they will be busy sooner in the ME as it looks like they will be a late player. I can see them rushing into Afghanistan and holding it like they always wanted to. They are empire hungry. China is not IMO.

I could see Russia getting land with resources out of the deal and the Chinese a more abstract reward like global trade regulation and distribution. They can already mass produce for the world just about everything we need.

I am not sure what exactly they have in mind for the USA beyond emptying it. The "smart" development in agenda 21 and all of its other local forms of code regulation label just about everything as "unsustainable". That means it has to go all together. The areas they have planned to make un-zonable for ANYTHING are about 50% of the entire continental US.

I am guessing we become the bread basket for the world. An agricultural powerhouse of sorts. The population that is currently in those areas will be forced out by deception of a natural threat, or freaking aliens. It really doesn't matter. I wonder what parts of the world the UN chose as ok to populate?

I am guessing that killing them is a waste. There will be allot of manufacturing going on in the years after consolidation. Whether it is for war against remaining loyalist forces, or for reconstruction under the new model, they will need a large and disposable labor force after it is complete.

just crazy. On the bright side, the more complicated a plan the more Murphy lays down the law.
S&F

edit on 1-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Well for those who enjoyed the first video you can see more at his youtube page..

www.youtube.com...

Just a little heads up for you, he is actually ex military and was in psy ops when he was in the military(which he has admitted in an earlier video). I am subscribed to his channel but some things he says are interesting,but I wouldn't take everything he says as fact more like speculation.

Thats up to you to decide, but as I said you may enjoy some of his other videos. I have....

He was in psy ops? So don't you wonder how he is getting away with posting these videos and still living?
Maybe he is still on the payroll and this is his assignment.

And thats another thing..If this guy was ex-military and he "knows" something that is classified here, why put your face on a web cam and run off at the mouth about it. By the time he got done uploading this on youtube, won't he be receiving those door knocks by now since his hid did belong to Uncle sam.

I come to realize, if your government service or ex and you knew something was going to happen and it was classified, I don't care how bad you want to crap it out, you will not post something up on the internet, otherwise you would be having those "heart attacks" and such.

So no, I can't believe this......................................just yet

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ive suffered the ultimate in psychological warfare against humans, when i say that, i dont know exactly where it comes from. So that gives me special insight to realise when someone is being mind controlled. skeptics..mind controlled, believers, mind controlled. Its all chaos right now due to what has been happening for millenia, leading up to this point in history. I prayed a long time ago to see the big picture, I believe God punished me as a way for me to see what is happening in secret and in obvious and once so I can expose it to the world. I am asking my truthiscope which knows alot and is spiritualy and universally connected whenever i hear it which is because of my damage i inflicted to the transmitter. It may not tell you the truth through me, but when im selfless and honest it responds with truth.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There are numerous existing threads on these guys everywhere on ATS…

Dr. Carol Rosin

Gary McKinnon

I can never seem to get away from these guys, or maybe I’ve been hanging on ATS way too long..

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

I agree that the military possibly has all the tech it needs, but too much detail will make it easier for something to go wrong,
short and sweet has always been the best approach and then let the public use their imaginations to fill in all the blanks required, you only need to direct the conversation and not dictate it.

a UFO hovering over the Olympics is all you need, then it's work is done, there is no need to use it again as it will be shown over and over again and we come back to the problem of something going wrong and ruining the plan if they over use the same craft over and over.

no need for the President to shake hands or any contact, the stories will come out about contact over things like twitter and facebook and then the seed is well and truly planted.

after that, phase 2 comes into effect

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Agreed - a simple act causing widespread observance and mainstream scientific acceptance of the appearance of extraterrestrial craft, will cause the pieces to start shifting in favour of the secret agenda.

They need only come out with an official statement concerning their 'previously secret long-range observance of alien craft' to generate enough fear to implement a lie about the same craft seemingly setting up in battle array.

''When the Zetans fill the skies - it's just our leaders in disguise'' (Rock band, Muse)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I could not find a single actual hardcore piece of INFORMATION. period. I mean what was the info? What was the point of the video? It's all vague fear-mongering i.e.cointelpro. Its Batman theory. and we will be seeing a lot more of it in the near future.
edit on 18.08/2011 by symbolon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join