It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Wise Soldier & Possible "Alien" Threat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
Well maybe it is time to start planning. I have said this before when the time comes (It will come eventually there are lots of threats out there; Will it come in October, December, next year or in a hundred years... The only thing for sure is it will end)...

1. Any way always remember two words "DON'T PANIC"

2. Know who your friends are. I mean true friends not the hundreds you may have on Facebook. Who do you know who will have your back? Will you have theirs if necessary. My wife uses this term all the time "Circle of Trust". If you don't have one it is time to start building one... Even if nothing happens this is always a good thing to have. Even remembering not to panic can help you through difficult times such as a job loss, foreclosure, the end of a relationship, car accident or any number of other events that may only affect you. A circle of trust will help you through this too.

Maybe I should start an instructional thread on how to survive the apocalypse.... And pretty much anything else life can throw at you.

3. An escape plan. Well even more than that. You have to set up a few rally points. If your family is separated when something happens, which is most likely because most people work in one area, the kids go to school on the other side of town, you wife works thirty minutes the other way... What if cell phones don't work. How will you get your circle of trust together? unless they drive you crazy and you want to escape without them... What about grandma, auntie and uncle Phil? don't forget about them. The first rally point you should pick will probably be your home. If they can your circle should go there. But you need to pick other points too. What if your home is leveled or is not safe. Pick other landmarks to use as safe spots. If the next spot isn't safe go to the next one. If your kids are at school and can't get home they go to the closest safe spot near the school. Everyone in your circle should know where these spots are. That way you wont have to travel all over town looking for your kid, wife or others in an emergency. They should know where to go and then you will know where to go to look for them.

Well I need to take a break. Maybe I will post more later if anyone is interested.

Could you sell me a few TRUSTED friend types? I have Zilch! Hubby and I have each other that's it. Everyone else has proved to be most untrustworthy and generally stinky takers and abusers!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nOraKat

Gary McKinnon, who accessed classified NASA and Pentagon files...

So this guy hacked through thousands of gov't computers to find information on Steven Greer's Disclosure Project?

He practically went on tour with the Disclosure Project, this is not top secret information. They had a press conference in Washington DC, what the heck is he talking about. Like he had to hack through all these computers to find it? All he had to do was go to their website..

I don't know, there seems to be something very fishy about Steven Greer and these other guys... (not the testimonies of some of those credible witnesses however...)

Since the US government is feverishly trying to get him imprisoned for life and wants him off the internet forever...I think he legitimately hacked into their secret files.

He hacked through the computers to simply verify their testimonies, which he did.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

I believe he managed to hack into certain Gov Department files as well.............I don't believe he found anything of note however.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
I am ready to accept a lot of precognitions or rumors, but that the chinese army would try to enter us-american homes to take away your weapons is rubbish. Come on, that is pure trash talk! How do you transport a million soldiers from a non-ally over the pacific? Why?

quite easily

they are doing all ready

g4s? is a shambles that employs many many foreigners
its easy for a foreigner to kill a non foreigner

i can see london being 28 weeks later....

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I kicked around that idea in my head but even if our government is working with "Them" they can't be working with all the different species in the universe so there is always hope. I have read many times about our governement working with the greys and IMO the greys are either us from the future or here helping to eliminate what happend to them that brought them here in the first place.

What ever the truth is let it come out already...
I am so tired of the charade games that I just want to get it over with whether it be good or bad just so we can finally have some closure on the subject.

I think my biggest fear is that it won't happen in my lifetime and I am going to miss it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

I am ready to accept a lot of precognitions or rumors, but that the chinese army would try to enter us-american homes to take away your weapons is rubbish. Come on, that is pure trash talk! How do you transport a million soldiers from a non-ally over the pacific? Why?

quite easily

they are doing all ready

I may be a bit dense, but did you just predict a zombie outbreak? Or can that statement refer to something else?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy

Originally posted by davesmart

quite easily

they are doing all ready

I may be a bit dense, but did you just predict a zombie outbreak? Or can that statement refer to something else?

hya

no i didnt mean that

the easiest way to ofload the blame
is to employ foreign nationals
wen they fek up (eagerly overhanded)
then the blame can be put on an agency and not the government

sorry if i worded what i meant to say wrong

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Some are bringing up doomsday or December 21st .

The government is too clever to not take advantage of the hype surrounding this December.

They may put Iran on hold (unless WWIII is in the cards to depopulate humanity + enact global government) and skip the asteroid threat because they're behind schedule. They wouldn't be training military police in rural areas to act as "air and ground support" if it were for asteroids. One thing that does point to a WWIII scenario tho is that they've been constructing underground bunkers and storing food/supplies for years. At this point I think a push on Iran for WWIII or opting for an alien threat are both equally plausible. Those are the 2 trump cards to get the NWO enacted. Or is a combination possible?

At any rate, there will likely be a type of "alien" presence announced prior to December. Not because of occult astrology or prophecies, but because madmen will know it's the best time to strike with their far superior technological edge. They're already planting the idea into people's minds by using MSM and other sources. There's even a TV series on the Discovery Channel about a hypothetical alien invasion.

edit on 31-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

Makes ya wonder what these fools would do if *real* aliens show up and stuff them in itty bitty body bags...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by TheLegend

The soldier does not mention the Seals involved in the fake Bin Laden thing being killed and I wonder if they are not dead but being used elsewhere after declaring them dead, clearly something was wrong there.

i told my husband exactly what he said about the Chinese army, he laughed at me. But I see some secret ties have been formed since the days Bush lived in China. The relationship with the US Gov is not what it seems.

Carol Rosin is difficult to take seriously.
Did anyone notice how much Romney looks like Verner Von Braun

She is not difficult to take seriously, she worked closely with a 'paper clip' insider and highest level aerospace engineer. Her employment credentials are impressive and she has nothing to gain whatsoever by making these statements. Take them for what they are.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I see that FEMA camps are conveniently located underground now.
I guess that's where they have to be, since the above ground FEMA camps have been debunked. Hard to prove that they don't exist when they are completely hidden and supersecret.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I do not think they would have to use a hologram to fake an alien event, the US military has many aircraft that could be dressed up to look like anything.

Park a large silver object over any city, make a CGI video of some aliens shaking hands with the President, show a video of some talking heads and politicians delivering the Aliens message and bam! The masses saw it on TV, so it must be real.

No real alien UFO, no real aliens, no real message, just a fake UFO, fake aliens and a fake message. The world would be changed forever and even if it was revealed to be a hoax too many people would already be fooled.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure
I could easily see the Chinese army scenario. It could even be argued at some future date that they are simply seizing thier own property. Remember this thread? www.abovetopsecret.com... They own us.

The Chinese own a portion of our federal debt. Our federal debt is a fraction of our net worth. The Chinese don't own us. I owe almost 3x my annual salary in debt (including my mortgage) - that's a 3x worse debt:income ratio than the federal government has.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

My money is still on the closing ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics some good synchronicity with alien invasions, masonry, and new beginnings there:

The London 2012 Olympics, officially the Games of the XXX Olympiad, are scheduled to take place between July 27th 2012 and August 12th 2012. In Pythagorean numerology the letter's F, O and X all have a value of 6, therefore, XXX equals 666.

According to Kabbalistic tradition 666 represents the creation of the world in a 6 part, 6 day process and the physical world is represented by the number 6 for having 6 physical properties: north, south, east, west, up, and down. The number 666 represents the perfection of the physical world, which will occur in the Messianic Age when the world is united in peace under one anointed ruler. This Messianic Age must occur before the Hebrew year 6000 - the current Hebrew year is 5772.

Battle: Los Angeles - Release date March 11th 2011.
The release date is synchronous with the terror attacks on the Madrid train system (March 11th 2004) and the Japanese tsunami event on March 11th 2011. The running time of the film is 116 minutes, which if rotated 180° (the same number of degrees in a triangle) provides a link to 9/11.

Battle: Los Angeles concerns an alien invasion of Earth and the efforts of American Marines to repel the attack. The opening narrative talks of an unprecedented meteor shower off the coast of Tokyo (synchronous with the Tsunami that actually occurred on the same day as the film's release) and then switches to heavy artillery fire with a date of August 12th 2011.

Aaron Eckhart plays USMC SSgt. Michael Nantz whose squad is ordered to evacuate civilians from Santa Monica to Olympic.

A poster for Battle: Los Angeles depicts five rings from the incoming meteors, synchronous with the five rings of the Olympic Games.

Aaron Eckhart, born August 12th, also starred in another end of the world film The Core, which also starred Bruce Greenwood, also born on August 12th.

Aaron Eckhart is to play the President of the United States in the 2014 film Olympus Has Fallen about a terrorist attack on the White House.

Falling Skies – June 19th 2011
Falling Skies is a television show about an alien invading force that rapidly destroys the militaries of the world and 90% of the population then enslaves the surviving children. A militia, the 2nd Mass, leads a resistance struggle against the alien force.

The lead actor of Falling Skies is Noah Wyle. Noah, a Genesis reference to the biblical flood event that cleansed the Earth and Wyle a surname derived from Old Norse meaning a fox with a numerological value of 666).

Noan Wyle's character is called Tom Mason: Tom meaning twin and Mason meaning stonecutter, which also provides a blatant link to Freemasonry.

Another series regular is Colin Cunningham: CC = 33 who plays John Pope a synchronous link to John Russell Pope architect of the Home of The Supreme Council, 33°, Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Southern Jurisdiction in Washington D.C.

The series two season finale of Falling Skies is on August 12th 2012 with two episodes titled:

1. The Price of Greatness
2. A More Perfect Union

Biblical Numerology

8 - Means Victory - 8 people on Noah's Ark - Genesis 7:7 & 2 Peter 2:5 (synchronous link to London 7/7 bombings)
12 - Means Governmental Perfection - Twelve Tribes of Israel and in Ezekiel the construction of heaven for the twelve tribes: 12 foundations, 12 pearly gates.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Let's just say "try this on for size"--- There is an event about to take place regarding an alien civilation.
The only possible way we can possibly keep the masses safe is for you to sign yourself and family into the assigned camp in your area??Just a thought...
edit on 1-8-2012 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
well the first video isnt really evidence of anything or a reliable source...the guy just says he used to be military an his "friend" told him this stuff.

I can hang my countries flag on my wall and say the same thing.

But that interview wit G.M in the second video was fascinating. Since that was a media covered story and everyone knows it happened.

I didnt know exactly what he did or what he found and how he did it. Very interesting and i'd consider that a reliable source

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

Thanks, I will take another listen with that info in mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

I like reading alot,
ireally liked this one,
due to the last line......

Careful what u wish
careful what u say
careful what u wish u may regret it
careful what u say u just might get it...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What I need to know is when did FEMA become a national prision system ? As far as I ever knew FEMA or the Federal Emergency Management Agency stepped in when a disaster occurred and offered assistance to those who were displaced by the disaster. As far as I ever knew that was their only function. I am pretty sure that what I ever knew is still correct and these agencies are not set up to imprison any person. If you claim that then I must implore you to prove it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by TheLegend

Whatever happens...I think 2012 will be an exceptionally paramount year in modern history.

I bet it wont be. Will you and the other doom's dayers leave the forum and never come back if you're wrong (which you will be)?

Tell you what if the earth blows-up, I won't be back to the forum.

Promise.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I see that FEMA camps are conveniently located underground now.
I guess that's where they have to be, since the above ground FEMA camps have been debunked. Hard to prove that they don't exist when they are completely hidden and supersecret.

They are now.

See, when this bull# first started about FEMA camps, people started listing addresses and locations pulled right out of their ass. When skeptics and those interested started actually visiting the places listed and quickly found out they were nothing more than abandoned buildings, once-upon-a-time government-related facilities or simply nothing at all, these "Camps" all of a sudden are "LOCATED UNDERGROUND!!!1"

I'm not worried about it though as I'm sure the reptilian shapeshifters will use HAARP to protect us
edit on 1-8-2012 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join