It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru will be here in august 2012, but...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I really can't wait till 2013 arrives. Imagine all the enlightened beings awaking from their beds, facing the real world, safe in the knowledge that their fears and religious superstitions were a flight of fancy.

2012 passed and they are still alive, their world is the same world as before, yet, it somehow seems brighter. Brighter with the light of knowledge: We don't know everything, and we will most likely never understand the root cause of the Universe, and our existence. But at least everyone'll know this:
The Niburu-stuff was bull#!! And that's one step down the path of enlightenment.

And in the clear light of wisdom and insight, the rest of the Lizards bla bla / Scientology / various brainwashing cults-stuff, will appear just as unsubstantial as this "Niburu" fantasy. Thus, after 2012, we'll see that only 'true believers', lost to the world of physicality and tangible reality, will maintain this kind of rhetoric. And eventually, they'll find out that their posts resonate the most in the 'woo-woo' section.

I can't wait 'till 2013!

edit on 31-7-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typos

edit on 31-7-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typos

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I as well would love to see the rock thats about to hit me...at least if I duck it wont be in vein.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer
I can't wait 'till 2013!

Sadly, I've already seen people predicting various goofiness to happen in 2013 (because TPTB know that everyone is expecting 2012, so they're delaying action until 2013, no doubt
)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Its more to do with the sun cycles, and 2013 is going to be active. And the bigger cycles, they don't really have a fixed date. That incoming energy from the galactic center, is said to be hitting sometime in the next century, most put it down to the 2012 type cycle, or to 2020 ish..

Out of all the theories its the energy Im the most interested in as that is the upgrade. Nibiru is a craft or a craft that appears as a moon or planet supposedly hollowed out inside, home of the annanuki. I always thought that was more like a death star, more akin to the moon parked outside of Saturn that looks like Star Wars creation.

Tug of war over our progression?

Again a theory because I believe in people being freed and progressed even if they all live to be old and their children's children do as well, as this is normally thought of as something that happens when people pass over after their reviews.

In other words, we have to take each step, one day at a time, and stop having fear over things, but strive to do the best we can do each day.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It is not a space-ship, nor is it a planet. It is a moon, one that will not be able to be seen. All is well. This is not one of those "doom and gloom" predictions...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Nibiru was a city, or at best, some sort of "temple that could move" ---NOT A PLANET..

ETA:

Just saw your post above mine

Haven't heard anything about it being a moon though.
edit on 31-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
another ATS member about to fall on his sword

rule 1) never EVER put a date to a prediction

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer
I can't wait 'till 2013!

Sadly, I've already seen people predicting various goofiness to happen in 2013 (because TPTB know that everyone is expecting 2012, so they're delaying action until 2013, no doubt
)

I have missed this up until this point. Could I be so lucky as to miss it forever.

To OP, is there not an instrument of any kind that any "regular joe" could have in their arsenal of play things that would allow them to see what you propose clearly? I would have to think there would be.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I do not think that people will be able to see it. It will be as a moon to Earth, but people will not be able to see it because it is in ultra-violet colors. It definitely will affect the chemistry of the people and the gravitational force of the Earth (similar to a full moon).

There are many things going on in the heavens (Sun, Earth, Venus, Planets in general and astro-alignments), but certain people are making this to not be a big deal (or at least it seems that way since they say nothing on the media).

Well, you don't have to take it as truth, just consider it a theory if you will...

umm

HELLOOOOO.
even if it were invisible due to being UV
it would still occult anything behind it relative to earth

there'd be this big black blot in the sky.

oh wabbit beat me to it
mmkay

according to this guy nibiru was destroyed long ago

With 3600 year orbit it should have returned about 150 BC. There is no astronomical record of its return.

If it were somehow missed by the sky watchers of Alexandria, Babylon, Rome, Persia, India and China by showing up on the opposite side of the
sun and it were to return in another 3600 years then it should show up 3450 AD about 1439 years from now.

I was told in 1971 by the Melchizedek teachings that the people of"Maldek" had destroyed their own planet. Maldek/Marduk/Nibiru are the
same planet. I believe the destruction happen about the time of Abraham circa 2000 BC.

I am not worried in the least by predictions of planetary impacts and orbital and magnetic shifts.

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone
educate-yourself.org...

so any arrival of niburu would actually only be remnants of the original

oh.

edit on 31-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Nibiru will not be visible because Nibiru is nothing more than the idea of someones imagination.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

even if it were invisible due to being UV it would still occult anything behind it relative to earth there'd be this big black blot in the sky.

. . . . .Unless, it's a super-advanced stealth space craft with reflective cloaking.

I think we're almost to the point of having to say that's the ticket when the time lines being predicted are within 30-45 days and no one has yet seen a thing. No objective measurements are showing disturbance for magnetics or any of dozens of other things. Those aliens are crafty fellows.

You know, I am as open as anyone to the idea that 2012 might have something to it and we'll all learn together, but I'm glad to see I'm not alone in wondering how far into left field this is all going to get? Elenin should have been a learning experience, I'd have thought. lol... It was for me.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
I wish I had a nickel for every time someone predicted Nibiru would arrive...

How many nickes is it worth when 'nibiru' arrives in pieces?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
)

Ha, I guess you're right!

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its more to do with the sun cycles, and 2013 is going to be active. And the bigger cycles, they don't really have a fixed date. That incoming energy from the galactic center, is said to be hitting sometime in the next century, most put it down to the 2012 type cycle, or to 2020 ish....

It seems that -ish is the keyword here? When we arrive at 2020, is it going to be 2040 (ish)?

I'm thinking it should be rather awkward for the hardcore proponents when we hit 2013.

But what do the believers think about this?
Will the UFO sites still be overflowing with these stories? Will believers learn from this?
I suspect that UFO sites are being systematically spammed. There are significant monetary interest in the subject. From Scientology and elsewhere.

Which leads me to conspiracy theories, in general: There's the saying about not seeing the forest for the trees. I wonder, might believers have been manipulated into something of religious or cultish origin? Perhaps you even paid money to support a 'cause'?

Do you think you may have been taken advantage of, if these predictions don't hold true? Are you a victim?

In any case, please stop spreading their junk science and fear mongering.

Btw., the only known interview with L. Ron Hubbard is this:
www.youtube.com...
It should be obvious that this man is not someone you want to trust your mind, soul or money to. He is just an example, there are many like him.

edit on 1-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typo

edit on 1-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: correction

edit on 1-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: correction

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
another ATS member about to fall on his sword

rule 1) never EVER put a date to a prediction

Exactly.

But this Niburu stuff is past last sales date at 2013. E.g. ATS is stuffed with claims and predictions that this stuff was going to happen in 2012. One poster after another convinced about it, holding it up us undeniable. The Mayan calender is also out (obviously, it ran out long ago because of leap years, so it's irrelevant), so it's going to be a great 2013!! Yet, when 2013 arrives, I shall not forget about 2012

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I really hate it when people claim things with absolutely no evidence. Especially when they also claim as to 'why' it cannot be proved true or false.."Invisible spectrum".

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

How do we get images of planet earth from outside of our atmosphere then?

Satellites and Rockets which is controlled by the same people who would never admit it (Nibiru).

Amateur astronomers can not see from any perspective but Earth. Imagine looking up from the sky of uranus (if you at all of the stars (if you could), that perspective would not be the same as Earth's.

Well Id still be on earth if i was looking at the sky from myanus

Just kidding, but one cant believe that all agencies and govt are keeping this from us, it would be unhealthy for the mind to have such negative beliefs of so many, even if they are controlling us such an event would surly mean their demise as well and there would be a leak which would be unable to be plugged. I mean verifiable evidence where scholars and such who arnt in the know would verify and it would spread like wild fire and we would one last extremely large party to send us off.

Sorry if my earlier post sounded rude, I need to be careful at the way I express my feelings at times.
edit on 2-8-2012 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I was going to make a big long post about Nibiru, reflected sunlight, absorption, infrared, gravity, tides and orbital mechanics but these posts sap my will to live.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I live in Marquette, Michigan. Today 9/14/12 I was riding my bicycle around Presque Isle park and decided to stop and take some pictures of the sun. It was about 7:20 pm or so. These are the pictures that I took:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmickameleon

... and your point is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join