It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012: Fire alert hits Olympic Central Line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

London 2012: Fire alert hits Olympic Central Line

www.bbc.co.uk

A major London Underground line to the Olympic Park has been part-suspended.

People going to Stratford on the Central Line have been told all services are ending at Liverpool Street due to a fire alert at Leyton.

A Transport for London said it was not a fire but a driver has reported smelling smoke.

They say services have been suspended as a precaution between Woodford and Liverpool Street and there are severe delays for the rest of the line.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Tickets are being accepted on local buses

What's going on now I wonder, what with all that's 'supposed' to happen I am beginning to wonder whether it's not a case of if but more when.

I have heard so many times of certain events with the prerequisite of a fire or fire warning.

Alternative routes and travel plans are being advised so I can't help this is a case of 'Watch This Space'!!

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Damn!

I just hope it's nothing serious and a start to nothing. Only a malfunction.

This World needs peace and tranquillity ... I ask for a lot ... I KNOW ... But asking and hoping never cost a thing.
edit on 31/7/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I'm more concerned that the BBC can't spell 'axle'

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Somebody thought they smelled fire is hardly a major alternative news subject : UFO's, conspiracy theory, government secrets, and political scandals

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Somebody thought they smelled fire is hardly a major alternative news subject : UFO's, conspiracy theory, government secrets, and political scandals

Member news submissions and discussions covering alternative subjects such as UFO's, conspiracy theory, government secrets, and political scandals.

The former quote only implies what topics should be discussed within this forum by suggesting few topics...

Therefore, this should be alright if it had a conspiracy angle to it i would presume...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thanks daaskapital, this is the angle I was looking at it from buddy.

I theorised

Perhaps the same could have been said about the building work in the WTC before what happened happened, but it all came into play when people starting putting things together and was discussed at length during the many discussions regard 9/11. Please don't get me wrong, I am not comparing this incident the WTC because in my mind nothing (hopefully) will ever come close to that but it's the best example I could think of about something small that adds to the larger picture, you know - even a small meaningless brush can pain a master piece.

It's not that I want anything to happen, just adding another piece to the theoretical puzzle and found no mention on the forum when I posted it.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

I doubt this is anything to be concerned about.... there's always delays on the Underground! This is probably someone just wanting to disrupt the games by having a smoke!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Then it should be in General conspiracies , this is boring mainstream news not linked with anything to do with governments , UFO's or conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
this is completely on topic, one of the main points made in the London 2012 False Flag documentary is that something is going to occur on the STRATFORD line. This is major news!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
this is completely on topic, one of the main points made in the London 2012 False Flag documentary is that something is going to occur on the STRATFORD line. This is major news!

I would agree that this could lead to something bigger. The fire excuse could be a pretext for the planting of some kind of explosive device by a person or persons attached to the fire response team whom are really MI6 agents or some other shadowy group. Then in a couple of weeks or months BOOM, another 7/7 scenario.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Its not conspiracy news until something actually happens..until then its a general conspiracy theory so should go in the general conspiracy forum

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

gotcha...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Dude seriously..

new topics

top topics

join