It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Destruction of Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I had a prophetic dream. All dreams are prophetic...they all come true. (Well except the ones like growing up and becoming a huge rock star...because ya know...rock is dead apparently.) Anyways, I have been given the knowledge of what it is that is going to destroy Earth. I know some people have already mentioned Aliens, Zombies, Cyborgs, Nuclear War, and a few other silly things as possibilities. Have you noticed it is always just one of those things?
The truth is far worse. The truth is that in the year 2808 Alien Robots will arrive. They will disguise themselves as Zombies and somehow gain control of Nuclear bombs. Being huge fans of explosions and destruction, they will take great pleasure in playing with their new "toys" until they are forced to move on to another planet.
I am sure you want proof, but this all appeared to me inside my head and I do not wish to share what it looks like in there.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Saya13

Yep...correct forum....

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

WTF?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67

WTF?

Hey...if people get to seriously prepare for 2012 I can warn everyone about 2808. It totally makes just as much sense...lol

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

That is very good to know. I never know where to post new threads like this...pretty sure it could belong in multiple categories on here.

new topics

top topics

join