It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable terror, towards White/Gray ET.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am so glad i found this in this website! randomly wrote in google the sentence "why am i afraid of the grey aliens?" and your post came out.

i really don't know where to start...
first maybe telling you,that the grey guys freak me out!!but,exactly like you said,if they came to me in some accepteble way(not scaring me),i would just be happy to go with them and help them and give them what they want.i just want to share knowledge with these beings,there is where we are going,there is where we all belong,where we were born.some people call it the spirit realm,some speak about god and heaven.i think people just need to give names and names are different,but it is all belonging to the same realm.
i believe in this strongly and i always did.
my problem lately and same as i was a kid,is that i am soooo scared. irrational stupid annoying fear. i cannot look at a window with no curtains in the darkness,i need to put the blanket over me till covering the eyes and the hairs to fall asleep.cause i feel things.i kind of know they are there...dunno which ones.

but on the other hand....i have doubts that my mind is trigging me.that my imagination is going far.people say this comes from the left side of the brain,the logic one,which tries to let us understand these things logically.so it says "no,this is not possible"and generates fear as protection.
also,if i consciously see one now,a grey just walking in...my god i would die for heart attack.i think they know when it is the right time for them to show.they don't want to let us freak out.the world is still not ready.you hear so many people saying "go to a psychiatrist,you are skizofrenic". i really think this is so bad..to tell someone to get mental healing. why to fear something just because it goes completely out of the plot with what we are forced to believe as true since we are born,and that is,this materialistic world where is thought that humans are the kings of the universe,the only possible being being intelligent? i respect who thinks this,but it is a bit limiting the mind.

i think i am having contacts and i have had them my whole life. and i am finding out now since a couple of months and the whole thing is getting more intense by time.
in the past years,i just knew that something was "strange" in my childhood,i was scared of being alone at night in the darkness cause i "knew" something was going to happen every time. i was asking my mom to stay with me or to bring me with her in bed or at least to leave a light on. one night i had and this i remember clearly cause it had been the most scary night in my life, i had something like a crocodile in my room. i remember a red eye looking at me and scaring my # out!

i started one year ago randomly to get interested in this whole concept. i didn't do it before cause i just couldn't and still find it difficult nowadays, to watch pictures,paintings,movies with a Grey alien on it, i just couldn't and still cannot (even thought it is leaving me) look at it.
i had an episode,when i was around 8 years old, that i saw in a newspaper or something like this,a picture with e Grey on it.i remember i was on holiday with my mom and i couldn't sleep at least for 10 days,i was just soooo scared about that and my mom told me that those 10 days i was keeping on saying "i know they come at night. i know they will come".

anyway, got in touch with this alien side last december thanks to my flatmate.he just was reading these books.they were transcriptions of hyptnotic sessions that an australian woman does.so she was just trascripting the audio of the session.she got randomly one day to explore another dimension,the patient just starts to recall a past life on another planet.i don't know,when i started with these books and went on and got deeper in all this,i started to feel so relief!! like
my life is amazingly changing.i feel protected and i know that something big is happening.
had a dream where a light being comes into the room where i was in my dream,and says to me"now we can do what you want".he was so full of love this being,so gentle,so bright light.i wanted to fly and with him we open the window of the room and fly out.and in that moment i became conscious,i knew i was being in the spiritual world.i knew i was flying and went to see the moon from close.this all with this being.he is a known being for me,like family.
i found out that the fear of looking at pictures with aliens or the fear of reading and discovering things regarding aliens can be really scary cause it just let us open the door of our memories. it is like: you start remembering. and things just start to match in life. you get guided.i woke up one day 2 weeks ago just knowing that my studies were wrong,not my path.from one day to another i gave up and found another school to study alternative medicine.and my being feels so relieved!
just still scared of taking the step...and meeting a grey consciously!! stupid limited human logic mind ehi!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
When I saw my first UFO nobody really knew what the aliens looked like. I was not aware of the Hills drawings anyway. I probably slept for 2 years completely covered up with only my mouth exposed so I could breathe. My family always wondered why.

Being about half a mile away, they probably did not even see me. But when you are 10 that is about all you can think of in the moment. If I saw them they must have seen me. If they see me they are going to come get me.

Or so I thought. For years I had dreams about flying saucers flying overhead but I do not think they ever came after me. I blocked it out for years and still have never told anyone. Even a few years ago, while talking about UFO’s, I had the chance to ask my Dad about it and could not do it. And he was there.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Crysti898

Sounds like you have been abducted. You should get hypnotized by an expert. Maybe it will help.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshBaker

If your talking about the one with the guys with the shotguns go into the woods to see what was up, and ended up walking up on a spaceship, shot 1 took it back into there house with everyone screaming. I think it was at a birthday party...but yea if i remember correctly the lil aliens went into the house to get there friend. yes that scared the # out of me too. I seen it about a year ago. looked pretty real to me partly them being at a birthday party looked to be late 80s early 90s. Been researching aliens and planets for a long time. To think that we are the only species in the entire world is crazy. Dont be afraid, be happy there not making you eat your brain like hannibal lecter in that movie. hehe

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There's an easy explanation and no, I don't think you're an abductee.

The human brain is designed to recognize human faces. Things that resemble human faces but aren't confuse that part of your brain. Your brain responds with negative feelings. It's kind of like cognitive dissonance when you feel anger over 2 conflicting ideas in your head.

It's why scary bad guys in horror movies are almost always humanoid and not just normal looking dudes. Darth Maul, Freddy Krueger, etc.

The no expression and not talking thing adds to the scariness. Think the guy from Halloween.

Start humanizing the alien characters you're scared of and they get gradually less scary. Imagine them talking with moving mouths -- instantly less scary. Imagine them with human colored skin -- instantly less scary.

Alien looking things are just really good movie villains.

You have 2 explanations:

1) This perfectly reasonable explanation.
2) A crew of evil space aliens crossed the galaxy probe you. When they would easily have the computation technology to get whatever answers they needed through simulations and have no need to actually experiment on you.

Which do you think is right?
edit on 11/7/12 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

For the record, I find aliens a bit scary too and I don't think I've ever been abducted.
edit on 11/7/12 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I think that people are afraid of greys because they are the new boogie man. For all of mans history we've always had a fear of small elf/goblin like creatures.

For the record, I don't know any adults who are scared of elves or goblins.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RedDragon

Your excuse sounds like a movie.
They would not have crossed the galaxy. They are already here.
They would not have just probed her but thousands of others.
Any scientist will tell you, the real thing is better than any simulation.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
Okay guys, I have a handful of questions for you all. I'm all for any and all thoughts, opinions, and feelings involving what I have to say.

I have for as long as I can remember had an overwhelming, unexplainable fright of Gray, or white Alien figures we are all familiar with.

It is very, very thoughtful that you said white aliens. Little is known to the general population interested in the subject - greys actually have blank white skin and not grey. Even the mantis aliens are white as I thought they would be green because of the name.

the whole mystery, lack of knowledge, and fanatical claims don't fly with me, I don't typically bite abduction stories, Gray/white encounters, how ever I do know deep down I have an imprinted fear of the entire idea. It's so bad it makes my whole body pulse, and I'm certain if one did waltz in to ask me if I would be willing. I would freeze in terror, and become unreasonably Irrate. I actually believe I would react much better to the supposed Reptilian aliens, or other humanoid/non humanoid ET life. I would react as any human would experiencing something new. Curious, reserves, cautious, but sensible. I don't know what it is about the idea or concept of Gray/white ET humanoids that scares the sense right out of me,

Anyone else share this? Any idea why? I'm pretty calm and collect for the most part but even talking about this urks me ha ha.

They don't talk much, but they always say 'do not be scared.' Whether it is a reptilian, mantis, or grey, these beings are from outer space and they are evolved to the point where we consider it magic. It is just natural. They would probably just rather you have respect for them than fear, but fear is natural.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join