It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fall of Humanity!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I hope for this post to reflex on the the the topics & issuies the have and will further degrade the Human spirit on this planet.

IMO we all are to blame in some form or another for the current state inwhich we find ourself, It Does not matter if your dilema is Broke, hungry, homeless, ETC ETC ETC!

We all do things on a daily basis that could help prevent our own grief, Even if it is a single act of kindness towards a person for no benefit that yields no benifit for yourself.
Believe it or not this single act could drasticly change someones life in a postive way, Now imagine if we all lived with that belief?

I feel as a species Humans are completely lost & Broken, And have lost what it TRUELY means to be Human.

Most of us dont even know what Compassion is Let alone show it towards others without getting somthing in return, Myself included at times

This is just a rant about how i feel ATM.

I hope this finds you, And effects you with the need to go out of your way & help a person who needs Help and ask for nothing in return..

Maybe just MAYBE if enough of us do this we can change the WORLD.

Love always Andrew P. Kirk.............

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
..ive had days like this OP.

when you just lose all hope in all that is good, you know.
but im also the type of person that runs to the middle of the street during earthquakes and screams "bring it on" to the sky.

hold your head head high and be the best example you can to others around you.

peace

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

*head (once)

new topics

join