It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROPOSITIONS To Help Reestablish the Power with the People (Relative to Current Considerations):

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
1) Any person found to have conspired in a "false flag" attack on American soil and against the American people is GUILTY of High Treason. IF the False Flag (FF) attack resulted in innocent deaths then co-conspirators who were involved in the planning even if they did not carry out the actual attack will be subject to the Death Penalty no matter the state and its laws where the attack took place.
2) Any member of government at any level (elected or appointed) who introduces a bill or attempts to make law by executive fiat that is an obvious contradiction of the US Constitution is to be charged with Treason. Such individual must make his own case while the law or bill is also being argued as to its constitutionality. (Example given: a law to "infringe" on the "right to keep and bear arms").
3) Any Declaration of Martial Law at any level of Government (from local to national) SHALL NOT PREEMPT the Constitutional Rights of the Citizens. Martial Law shall be limited to the suspension of Posse Comitatus and the presence of Military Courts to replace Civilian Courts but the several and substantial rights of the citizens otherwise not affected shall remain sacrosanct. (In example: Even if a military court where there is no right to trial by jury is de facto it shall not take away the right to free speech or the exercise of religion; the right to keep and bear arms and the right to be free of unreasonable searches and seizures).

Your thoughts or comments are welcome.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I love the second one. Make that a constitutional amendment and we're good to go.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Well written. I approve these ideas.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Thank you and the subsequent poster for your thoughts. As to #2 there are many who will argue that it is up to the courts to decide what is "Constitutional". I would argue that the "propositions" should apply to the courts as well in that any attempt to re-interpret the constitution by the court should make it subjected to being charged with Treason as well. The problem arises when we are under a rule of law with the established checks and balances and it is the High Court (SCOTUS) that is the final arbiter of what is "constitutional". However, if it gets bad enough (hand picked Justices to follow a legislative, executive and judicial agenda) then the founders reserved a principle to rest with the people if their government no longer had the consent of the governed (all the more reason why the 2nd Amendment must be preserved no matter how many mass shootings or media pressure).

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Nice, now send it to Ron Paul or Justin Amash.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Perhaps "[email protected]" and then A.J. can forward it to R.P. et al.
A.J. has to be good for more than just trying to agitate the informed populace.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I guess I should have had "False Flag", "Martial Law" and "Gun Control" in the headline to get people to read the thread....

new topics

top topics

join