It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Church of Scientology and the Holmes Connection.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liv07
.... Katie Holmes filed for divorce around the end of June not last week ish. Thats kinda of a bit of a stretch.

Yes, but isn't it coincidental the time frame in which the planning would occur?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
My God! If what St Udio posted was correct, there really was a connection between Ronald McDonald and Holmes, which would explain perfectly why Holmes needed a psychiatrist. Ronald, through the McDonalds franchise (probably a CIA front), was partially funding the weapon sales. The conspiracy unfolds.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

.... Katie Holmes filed for divorce around the end of June not last week ish. Thats kinda of a bit of a stretch.

Yes, but isn't it coincidental the time frame in which the planning would occur?

Especially if there were a .....time machine...involved......

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I realized something the other day. Is it mere coincidence that James Holmes commits the senseless act of Aurora, Colorado theater shooting happened the same week that Katie Holmes announces divorce from Tom Cruise? Mere coincidence or conspiracy?

Let's just say for a moment this was a staged event, of course there would need to be a motive on the part of the conspirators who would frame James Holmes. So I set about to discover this.

Katie Holmes father is Martin Joseph Holmes, who incidentally works against anti-trust. Robert Holmes is a whistleblower against banks. Could that be a smoking gun?Martin Holmes

But that is merely a coincidence as Katie is from Toledo and James is from San Diego. But what I am proposing is this, Tom Cruise (in Iceland filming "Oblivion) is a long standing member of the Church of Scientology and is as well from Ohio as Katie is. Tom can be seen here replacing Christian Bale as Batman....
Tom Cruise as Batman

So what is this? The makers of this video warned us of the Holmes/Cruise/Batman connection and the world ignored it. How did they know this connection? Tom was dropped by Paramount so he lost the chance to be Batman and now is using the Church of Scientology to formulate this conspiracy against anyone remotely related to Katie. Of course, the Church of Scientology will not allow any evidence to be seen, that is why we have to connect the dots ourselves.

So things we do know...
1: Tom was set to play as Batman in this film.
2: The matching surnames of Katie and James.
3: Tom was conveniently in Iceland.
4: Katie was in Batman Begins.
5: Aurora is a song by Bjork, a singer from Iceland, where Tom is filming.

What is the connection besides coincidence?

I deeply feel for the victims of this senseless act of murder and pray for the families of the victims.

Your premis is faulty from the start; therefore, the rest is 100% faulty and not a sound theory.

The theater shooting by JH did not occur the same week that KH announced divorce.
KH & TC split was announced around JUNE 29th
The shooting occured on JULY 20th

edit on July 31st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Whispers to GEL....it's a satire thread......

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
here we go again.....there is no connection...nothing....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That may be so, but how many weeks did it take to plan this, and how many weeks did it take to get his weapons?
Look at the Sirhan Sirhan case, he was "brainwashed" a long time before committing the assassination against RFK. This was just one month, and that one month is time enough to brainwash someone. So I got the date wrong on the announcement, but still does that necessarily mean I was wrong in my premise?

BTW, this theory was completely satirical.

edit on 7/31/2012 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well now if Time Travel is involved are we talking about Time Lords or Time Agents? I do love the doctor.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well now if Time Travel is involved are we talking about Time Lords or Time Agents? I do love the doctor.

Actually, it's a time machine I built, from an old front loading washing machine out in the back yard. Just ignore the rust, and the door sticks a little...but, after a few spins, you are not in the same place, as before you entered it.

Des

edit on 31-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

Ah, so it should be in Short Stories not General Conspiracies?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Des

No, I think this is a General Conspiracy. And why did JH call himself the Joker if he had orange hair? The Joker had green hair....

I will wait for the mods to move it if they think it should go there. I'm cool with the mods doing their job.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Actually, it's a time machine I built, from an old front loading washing machine out in the back yard. Just ignore the rust, and the door sticks a little...but, after a few spins, you are not in the same place, as before you entered it.

Des

edit on 31-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Des, the Joker did use a teleportation machine in the 2007-2008 series Salvation Run.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Des

That's an issue to take up with the OP. He did present this thread in such a way, as to trick most of us who read the OP.

I bought it lock stock and barrel, in the beginning. Maybe more, an experiment in human psychology? I'm trying to put a good spin on it for the OP...can you tell...

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

That's an issue to take up with the OP. He did present this thread in such a way, as to trick most of us who read the OP.

I bought it lock stock and barrel, in the beginning. Maybe more, an experiment in human psychology? I'm trying to put a good spin on it for the OP...can you tell...

Des

Thank you Des, and it proves that conspiracy theories can be made out of anything, but it also can show that some conspiracy theories can distract people from knowing the truth about things because the one who holds the information can present that information in such a way that people don't believe there could be a conspiracy at all.

At least you caught on that it was a satire and you helped keep the humor in it.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Des

Thank you Des, and it proves that conspiracy theories can be made out of anything, but it also can show that some conspiracy theories can distract people from knowing the truth about things because the one who holds the information can present that information in such a way that people don't believe there could be a conspiracy at all.

At least you caught on that it was a satire and you helped keep the humor in it.

This particular conspiracy's made of processed meat of intrigue, coated in the breadcrumbs of deception. It's a nugget of conspiracy...

Something dark is afoot in the fast food establishment.
edit on 31-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I think you deserve a flag for creativity alone!
there is often coincidence/synchronicities in the news, things in 3's, should be one more Holmes in the news soon.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
My God! If what St Udio posted was correct, there really was a connection between Ronald McDonald and Holmes, which would explain perfectly why Holmes needed a psychiatrist. Ronald, through the McDonalds franchise (probably a CIA front), was partially funding the weapon sales. The conspiracy unfolds.

Interesting fact about the surname Holmes....

Holmes is an English-language surname with several origins. The name can be a variant of the surname Holme.[1] This surname has several etymological origins: it can be derived from a name for someone who lived next to a holly tree, from the Middle English holm; it can also be derived from the Old English holm and Old Norse holmr.[2] Another origin of Holmes is from a placename near Dundonald, or else a place located in the barony of Inchestuir. The surname is also sometimes an Anglicised form of the Gaelic Mac Thomáis; similarly, Holmes can also be a variant of Cavish, derived as an Anglicised form of Mac Thámhais

SOOOOO.....the name Dundonald is Anglicized to McDonald. That can be no mere coincidence in the theory of Ronald McDonald and James Holmes. Perhaps James Holmes is an incarnation of Ronald McDonald?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I think I got it. See Mcdonalds started out when? 1940. Ok not much right? 1940 was the SAME YEAR that Tom and Jerry first got released.

Ok you might be wondering where Im going with this. There is a real estate lawyer named Thomas W. Jerry you can find him here : www.spencerfane.com...

Thomas works in a firm called Spencer Fane Britt & Brown LLP that is to combine with Grimshaw & Harring P.C.
www.prnewswire.com...

Ok. Look at this!

"I look forward to leading my colleagues in introducing Spencer Fane to our clients and the great State of Colorado."

Coincedence? I think not!!

Holmes, McDonalds and the bankers are ALL CONNECTED!!!111!1one!!1one!1
edit on 1-8-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
I think I got it. See Mcdonalds started out when? 1940. Ok not much right? 1940 was the SAME YEAR that Tom and Jerry first got released.

Ok you might be wondering where Im going with this. There is a real estate lawyer named Thomas W. Jerry you can find him here : www.spencerfane.com...

Thomas works in a firm called Spencer Fane Britt & Brown LLP that is to combine with Grimshaw & Harring P.C.
www.prnewswire.com...

Ok. Look at this!

"I look forward to leading my colleagues in introducing Spencer Fane to our clients and the great State of Colorado."

Coincedence? I think not!!

Holmes, McDonalds and the bankers are ALL CONNECTED!!!111!1one!!1one!1
edit on 1-8-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

That is some excellent sleuthing right there. See, it all fits together in the bigger picture if we just look in the right places and connect the dots.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join