In "The Zone" One Year Later...

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I ran across these documentaries just a little bit ago on youtube... everybody's favorite place for facts of course. These videos are in 3 different segments and are filmed by a free lancer who seems to have no agenda other than getting out the truth of matters regardless of how sad they are. He filmed there as Fukushima first went all to hell, and has gone back to film what he sees there 1 year later.

He interviews folks he interviewed a year ago as the disaster was just settling in. You see their viewpoints on how things have improved or not, and what some of those places look like now. The magnitude of this makes me gasp every time I see something pertaining to it. I can't imagine going through it and can't imagine what hell these folks have been living with and will continue to live with for as long as... decades?? centuries?? Who really knows?

Anyway... For those interested....It is worth the watch IMO.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

We tend to let these things slip our mind here after it has been a while. The news stops reporting and life goes on as it always has...except for these folks. Sometimes it is good to not forget so quickly.

Mods, I did a search and couldn't find these specific videos. My apologies if I missed them posted somewhere. Please delete if it is a duplicate.
edit on 7/30/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
its feel so silent when i watch the video..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
its feel so silent when i watch the video..

I noticed that as well. No birds, no other animals... it was kind of eerie for sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
lots of documentaries out there... thanks!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
truly moving truly disturbing. i'm sorry.

thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So heartbreaking. The people are strong and brave, I hope for the best for them.

Nuclear power is an anathema and we should all be fair warned. All the nations that use it, we are but a blink from disaster. How many times do we have to hear, 'we never thought it could.......be a storm like that, an earthquake like that a tsunami like that, an attack like that.' Today's definition of disaster should be 'We never saw it coming'. How could you not? This type of power production is lethal, period. It is a ticking time bomb, sooner or later, one way or the other.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Iamschist because: d removal
edit on 31-7-2012 by Iamschist because: commatose

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
So heartbreaking. The people are strong and brave, I hope for the best for them.

Nuclear power is an anathema and we should all be fair warned. All the nations that use it, we are but a blink from disaster. How many times do we have to hear, 'we never thought it could.......be a storm like that, and earthquake like that a tsunami like that, an attack like that.' Today's definition of disaster should be 'We never saw it coming'. How could you not? This type of power production is lethal period. It is a ticking time bomb, sooner or later, one way or the other.

Are the Japanese therefore dismantling these time bombs, or setting up for another session of doom?
I mean, why bother cleaning up the mess, since it's so pervasive. The way it's going, I guess, is that the only thing that can exist there is...another nuclear complex. Even the Russians know better than that. Unreal. I guess land is more scarce in Japan so they have to be creative. No cannabis ($144.000 fine and jail for seeds and dust, courtesy of McArthur) since it strips the land of all nutrients and toxifies the land, as seen on TV. And nothing but invisible, deleterious doom which you are not allowed to discuss....

After McArthur, and now this...this restacking of a house of death blow cards, I don't see how the culture can survive. Again, how many Hiroshima bombs were wrapped up in that complex? So that a turbine can spin? Hope nothing goes wrong, since once the train leaps off the track, it gains power, momentum...OH BOY, just like 'free energy'!!!

new topics

join