It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible TR3B by the ISS 30th July 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I was welcomed home to a new video in my subcriptions thing on youtube.

It seems the person has captured footage of a triangle shaped ufo close to the ISS.

Caught on the live cameras onboard the ISS on the 30th July 2012 a strange triangle object passed to the right of the station. This object appears metallic, and appears to be drifting silently past. Such a large object should not be floating about so close to such an expensive piece of equipment. Surely if it were junk there would be mayhem onboard. This leads me to believe the crew know these objects are of no danger as they are under intelligent control. It doesnt get much better than this to be honest. A clear sighting of a UFO next to the ISS clear as day.

edit on 30-7-2012 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
three white dots floating across the screen of an incredibly grainy low quality video

I should have known...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

I think they deliberately use bad cameras. The lines arent always there, i think they are added when there are objects coming into view.

There is clearly something there.
edit on 30-7-2012 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Wish we could just get the official news and move on.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It doesnt get much better than this to be honest. A clear sighting of a UFO next to the ISS clear as day.

Nice bit of sarcasm from the OP. It could have been anything moving relative to the ISS, like one of God knows how many satellites up there.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I agree 100%. As taxpayers we fund the research, and they hide it from us. Makes you want to quit paying taxes and do the research yourself doesn't it...

Not that I'm teaching others to break the law Mr. Barry, Just expressing my opinion on the matter...

edit on 7/30/2012 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

I wonder who actually funds this program? If every cent of taxes went into the secret missions it could not come close to the current cost of keeping it private and undercover. Just think, at some point those who know and those who pay for it read ATS and laugh at us.

It is a small world.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by visualmiscreant

I wonder who actually funds this program? If every cent of taxes went into the secret missions it could not come close to the current cost of keeping it private and undercover. Just think, at some point those who know and those who pay for it read ATS and laugh at us.

It is a small world.

Same people who funded the F117A stealth fighter. That was kept in the dark at Area 51 for over a decade, like it never existed. Same people who funded the drones, which must have been in development for a good few years before they got any mention in the press.
edit on 30-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

(Reuters) - An upgraded Russian unmanned spacecraft successfully linked up with the International Space Station on Sunday on its second attempt to test a new docking system, Russia's space agency said.

The Progress ship re-docked with the Pirs module at 0100 GMT (9 p.m. EDT on Saturday), the Russian space agency Roscomos said in a statement, for a brief final stay before the single-use craft, laden with space station trash, is due to burn up on re-entry over the Pacific Ocean on July 30.

link

I think that it is most likely the Russian supply ship.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Still, despite everything else.........fantastic pick up

Good spotting eagle eye!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
At first, I missed both of your points. After re-reading both replies to me I have to concede to both...

So, what are we talking about? Private or Corporate money???

Who's agenda???

Is this in-country or not???

Curious none the less...

edit on 7/30/2012 by visualmiscreant because: fixed what the wine messed up...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I realize nobody has all the answers. Many good ideas are posted here though. I have a deep respect for those who are willing to take jabs into the darkness. They are indeed the light-givers; at least some of them...

By the way, I love my ATS family, and I wouldn't trade it for anything less than the truth...
edit on 7/30/2012 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

I would however, then turn around and share it with you. That's how this thing works...
edit on 7/30/2012 by visualmiscreant because: clarification

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think its the lighted areas of the earth that the ISS is passing at some point where its partially visible (due to clouds) giving it a triangle shape (almost) in the video.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Here's a video of Progress 47 undocking for the last time, that's likely what is being seen.

www.youtube.com...

The view is from Progress 47.

This video of the docking shows Progress 47's 'Three white dots' clearly, communication systems most likely.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-7-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I actually saw the ISS Last night at about 3.30am.
Was pretty cool

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Oh I have to so totally disagree with you on this one. It would not be the same individuals who financed the F117A as the technologies that are so far beyond even that beautiful pieced of aircraft.

The type of funding it takes to promote and keep covert advanced black ops aircraft is beyond monetary levels. There are things in this Universe far beyond currency.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Other satellites? I've come to doubt that and here's why

35 Q: How much of it is “space junk”?
A: Very, very little, actually – if you use the standard definition of “space junk” to mean other satellites and pieces off of them, which constitute an impact hazard to human space missions and automated satellites as well. Because all orbiting objects are moving at tremendous speeds in different directions, when they do pass closely to each other, they zip past at several miles per second. Thus they are extremely difficult to detect visually. Anything that was seen over a period of time longer than a few seconds would have to have been something closely following the observer, and thus associated with the vehicle from which the observation was being made. Now, that's unless it was somebody else’s vehicle deliberately keeping pace, of course. But "space junk" as we commonly use the term? Hardly ever, maybe never.

www.jamesoberg.com...

top topics

join