It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is M.E. really that bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
In USA we are taught that people in the M.E. stone people to DEATH for crimes that are not too serious in nature. Is this true?

No words in the holy Quran says that these things must happen. The Bible says a lot about stoning and stuff, but not the Quran.

Why does M.E. practice such things in the name of religion when their religion never commands such things?

I guess for the same reason Christians believe in gay marriage. /
edit on 7/30/2012 by pa.Frost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pa.Frost

People talk out their anus all the time. Stoning is a barbarians way to deal with issues.Its cheap and effective. It is a third world thing. In iran the main way to execute someone is hanging them. Though stoning still happens

The middle east was hijacked by religious fanatics and fools who bend and twist religion to their own evils.

I talk about it allot in my video here

www.youtube.com...

The middle east isn't as bad as people say. Just like not every american soldier is not a murdering psychopath that rapes the women. Though it does happen

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pa.Frost

Most Christians would argue that the Bible speaks against "a man lying with another man"

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

so using that logic, by default, gay marriage would be wrong.

As far as the M.E. (as you put it) is concerned, in my opinion, the Muslims that stone people for stupid reasons are barbaric. Having said that, as long as they keep their barbaric practices in their own stone age countries then I am not concerned with it, although I do find the act(s) deplorable.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I
I meant gay marriage is wrong... .I think you misunderstood me a little bit.

On the Christian part- God says marriage is between a man and a women... ONLY!

On the Muslim part- Allah never directs one to maim another. Never (less Jihad).

So all religious governments(USA included because when have you heard a candidate not say he is Christian?) are wrong because of these things I've typed.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

edit on 30/7/2012 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

EVERYBODY must GET STONED
edit on 30/7/2012 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I don't like rock, I'm a metal head, but I love the outro- I don't give a damn(?) "don't hurt anybody" or yourself(?) "see ya later!" ...awesome!

top topics

join