It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic false flag? An E-Mail from Anonymous?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hey folks.

Thought I would share this with you, as I have just opened up an 'interesting' e-mail:

Make of the contents what you will.

I do not personally subscribe to the thought that a false flag attack will take place at the games, however I don't discount the possibility outright.
I don't have any contact or have ever had any contact with Anonymous (if this e-mail is actually them).
I have no other conspiracy theory sites that I visit except ATS.

How this e-mail managed to find it's way into my particular inbox, I can only guess that it was a mass spam sent by whomever created it.

Please discuss...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well put together and based on FACTS that are reason enough to be suspicious.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Why would Anonymous jump on the 'band wagon' though? Is this usual behaviour from them? I checked out the site associated with the e-mail and it does 'appear' to be Anonymous...

This E-Mail was delivered to a yahoo account, so if anybody has an account with them, would you be kind enough to see if you received an E-Mail too?
edit on 30-7-2012 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
at first I enjoyed anonymous. but the real true anonymous dont need to take credit and we never hear about them, those are the ones I want to encounter

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The email doesn't actually tell us anything we don't already know (or believe), so whoever was behind it is only speculating like the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well if it is going to be a false flag at the olympics, they better hurry up.

They aint got dat much time left.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
The email doesn't actually tell us anything we don't already know (or believe), so whoever was behind it is only speculating like the rest of us.

I would hope so Xero. I'm not keen to see anything bad happen. But don't Anonymous hack into stuff and release info? I am wondering why they showing this behaviour to this particular subject?

Do they know something we don't? Or are they indeed just gesticulating without foundation? I'm hoping for the latter.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Originally posted by XeroOne

I would hope so Xero. I'm not keen to see anything bad happen. But don't Anonymous hack into stuff and release info? I am wondering why they showing this behaviour to this particular subject?

Do they know something we don't? Or are they indeed just gesticulating without foundation? I'm hoping for the latter.

No insider knowledge here, I'm afraid. All the information in that email came from Ben Fellows, and it's stuff that's been out in the alternative media for months. Anyone could have listened to that Red Ice Radio interview with Fellows and sent the email under the Anonymous name. They're as much in the dark as we are, if anything's planned.
edit on 30-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So has nobody else got this E-Mail then?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Nope.

top topics

join