It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matthew 10:34-38 becomes a disturbing reality when you begin following Jesus

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Why is it so hard for you to grasp that Satan is a metaphor for natural human tendencies? Why must you insert an invisible entity that controls humans to the mix?

If you can't trust the bible then how can you trust the Book of Enoch? They were both created by man and neither are worthy of trust. How are you SO sure that nephilim and Satan are real things?

Those things were created in the imagination of men in order to scare others into conforming to their lies. It's akin to the story of the boogeyman, created only to scare children into thinking a certain way.

If you fear something you are easily manipulated. Look at what happened after 9/11, peoples fear of terrorists made them give up their rights for the illusion of security. Same concept except on a much bigger scale.

edit on 5-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If you can't trust the bible then how can you trust the Book of Enoch? They were both created by man and neither are worthy of trust. How are you SO sure that nephilim and Satan are real things?

The Book of Enoch agreed completely with the Gospel of Jesus. While the book describes Pre-Deluvian world, and fits rightfully in the Old Testament, there was no mention of animal sacrifice...

...While in fact, Abel, the brother of Cain was mentioned in the Book, still not a remote mention of animal sacrifice.

Either animal sacrifice was of least importance to Enoch or it never happened (probably written by a person with different motives) or it did happened but they were making the sacrifice to another entity.. Remember back then, animal sacrifice turned out to be a money-making venture which Jesus hated to the point he went wild and destroyed the stalls of those vendors selling doves for sacrifice outside the temple.

Blood-letting can also be linked to occultism which is a satanic practice.

The Book of Enoch also mentioned Jesus as the 'Son of Man' and absolutely hates anything concerning the world, money, accomplishments, power, etc, it's deceptiveness and how it could forfeit your eternal salvation for something very temporal. In fact the books tells a lot about martyrdom, absolute self-denial. No surprise this Book would not have made it into the emerging Roman Catholic Empire and into the Canon Process who loves money and power. It won't fit into their agenda...

Satan is too obvious in this world to be missed. Nephilims are not to be toyed with, unlike Satan, these entities will show themselves as what they look like which are stuff of nightmares. Always look to God for protection.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

The gospel of Jesus states that reincarnation is true, karma is a real thing, and that no soul is abandoned by god. I'm not familiar with the book of Enoch, so could you tell me if it mentions anything about these things?

Also, does the book of Enoch mention Jesus by name or are you assuming that it was talking of Jesus?

The mark of the beast is on the right hand and forehead, money is the mark of the beast and it can be placed in your hand and put into your mind. The beasts number is 666, we are carbon based lifeforms, and carbon is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons, which is 666. We are the biblical Satan and we are the ones that invented money, which is the mark of the beast. Money is the root of all evil and Earth is the lair of the beast, or Satan, and we are in hell right now because we have received money. Not a hard concept to grasp.
edit on 6-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Where did you find the gospel of Jesus? I didn't know any existed in the "free" world...in pure, unedited form.
edit on 6-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I got the information from here.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Probably deals with Astrology - New Age

Astrology was handed down to us by the Fallen Angels. The term 'Christ' was invented by Paul who is a false prophet and out to corrupt the Gospel of Jesus. The first incarnation of the Gospel was the Book of Enoch and pre-dated the flood.

The book of Enoch was removed from Canon, you'll be called heretic if you read it... ...Sounds familiar??

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

We are the fallen angels. You keep adding fairy tale things on top of completely natural things. Everything you have said is assumptions, things you have never seen yourself with your own eyes. Occam's Razor applies here.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

Probably deals with Astrology - New Age

Astrology was handed down to us by the Fallen Angels. The term 'Christ' was invented by Paul who is a false prophet and out to corrupt the Gospel of Jesus. The first incarnation of the Gospel was the Book of Enoch and pre-dated the flood.

The book of Enoch was removed from Canon, you'll be called heretic if you read it... ...Sounds familiar??

The term Christ was not invented by Paul. It's the Greek term for saying "Messiah" (anointed). And furthermore, Peter and James called Jesus the Christ before Paul's conversion on the road to Damascus.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Where did you find the gospel of Jesus? I didn't know any existed in the "free" world...in pure, unedited form.
edit on 6-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Gospel means "good news" and the 4 "gospels" are called such because they all share the gospel of Jesus Christ from four perspectives. The full names of the four are:

John: "The Gospel According to John"
Mark: "The Gospel According to Mark"
Matthew: "The Gospel According to Matthew"
Luke: "The Gospel According to Luke"

It was not THEIR gospel (good news) but their accounts of Christ's gospel.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The term Christ was not invented by Paul. It's the Greek term for saying "Messiah" (anointed). And furthermore, Peter and James called Jesus the Christ before Paul's conversion on the road to Damascus.

Thanks for pointing this out!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Thanks for pointing this out!

No problem.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So why exactly is the gospel of Jesus, the most important figure in all of Christianity, completely omitted from the bible? You would think his gospel would be the very first that they put into the bible, yet it is absent. Why do you think that is?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

So why exactly is the gospel of Jesus, the most important figure in all of Christianity, completely omitted from the bible? You would think his gospel would be the very first that they put into the bible, yet it is absent. Why do you think that is?

The gospel of Jesus is told by 8 people. His "good news" was that He came to reconcile men to God through His death and resurrection and anyone who had faith and called upon His Name would be forgiven. That IS the gospel of Jesus Christ.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1money, which is the mark of the beast.

I agree with you on this one. I apologize for putting the mainstream Christians on the spot but the truth has to come out.

Christians who put money above God, ie, would scream on the top of their lungs in excitement have they won the lottery and be a alot happier than be given an opportunity to preach in a poor Muslim country.

These Christians are radically different than those who would abandon all possessions, wealth, dreams, and hopes in this world to show their love for God.

This could prove theories that the mark of the beast has strong mind-control effects which make you more evil. The Mark of the Beast being money does not conflict with the theory. Another fact that the 'mark' is probably lost in translation when it could have actually meant money. The Beast being the corrupt and oppressive world economic system.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I don't think you understand my question. I''ll rephrase it. Why is Jesus' gospel, his own words, not anyone elses, not in the bible? His gospel, written by his own hand, does exist, so why is HIS gospel not in the bible?

To clarify, I don't mean any of his apostles gospels of the events, I mean Jesus' own words.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I don't think you understand my question. I''ll rephrase it. Why is Jesus' gospel, his own words, not anyone elses, not in the bible? His gospel, written by his own hand, does exist, so why is HIS gospel not in the bible?

To clarify, I don't mean any of his apostles gospels of the events, I mean Jesus' own words.

Why did Jesus say He did not testify of Himself? You claim to know the Bible inside and out, He explains why He does not testify of Himself. And the "gospel" (good news) can be clearly explained by anyone who knows it, a child can understand and explain the gospel of Jesus Christ.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Look up John 8:18 and tell me Jesus didn't testify for himself.

His gospel does exist, the one written by his own hand, but for some reason it's not included in the bible.

It's probably because what he truly taught is dangerous to the church and it's power over billions. They have twisted what Jesus truly taught to fit their agenda.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

If the economic system of the world is the beast, who do you think implemented it? Man.

Who is the one who invented money? Man.

Who is the one who promotes the use of money? Man.

What form of life is man? Carbon based.

What is the makeup of carbon? 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons.

What is the number of the beast? 666.

We are the biblical Satan, not some invisible force that can't be detected, WE ARE. The bible says whoever receives the mark of the beast (money) will be thrown in hell. We have received money and we have already been cast into hell on Earth.
edit on 7-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Talk to the Catholics about that bro.. can't comment on their enterprise.

I was speaking of John 5. And Jesus did address 7 letters to different churches in Revelation.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Jesus is the one that said that, not the Catholics.

Didn't you say earlier that what is in Revelation has yet to pass? That it is the book of prophecies? If Jesus has already sent the 7 letters, why is it in the book of prophecies? The book that tells of things that have yet to pass?

ETA: The Catholic church is not the only church with its own version of the bible, Jesus' gospel appears in no version of the bible, whether it's Protestant or Baptist or anything between. So why is it not in ANY version of the bible?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join