It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it that people think we cannot CRITICIZE ISRAEL? Israel is NOT A RELIGION, It's a Nation..wi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by glasshouse
Did I miss something?

Yes, you have miss this: United Nations Security Council Resolution 478.

Annexation of occupied territory by Israel, yesterday mentioned by Romney. Should I mention reaction of rest of the world, or you don't care?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Obviously you are an atheist, if you do not believe in the Bible (Old Testament), you most obviously do not understand the connection between the land of Israel which was given to them (JEWS)by GOD. As Christians we are instructed to help the JEWS and teach the message of Christ although they the Jews turned their backs and forced his execution.

I do not see why this is so complex a subject for mankind to understand, the Muslims claim this same piece of land as Holy for themselves. Is the USA any worse for protecting Israel, than Iran protecting the Palestines?????????????????????????????????????///

The site claims to deny ignorance, it appears ignorance is displayed more than denied.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Take a look at my posts, take a look at yours. Want to talk about an agenda? I know you have one.

reply to post by Lazarus Short

Or perhaps if I talk nice enough about them, will I get some uber soft job somewhere?
edit on 31-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Take a look at my posts, take a look at yours. Want to talk about an agenda? I know you have one.

Well I already commented on your obvious agenda right here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about you not be so lazy and take some time to describe my so called agenda?

I described yours in great detail and you return with an insignificant one liner, which further proves your dedication to the agenda that I pointed out earlier. You are too obvious, at least make an effort please.

I won't hold my breathe waiting for a logical response from you.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Zionisrael is currently a new nazi state of the world

WARNING

Contain "strong" graphic images

[align=center][color=grey]The idea that images have an emotional, very persuasive power compared to the rationality of the written and spoken word is becoming more apparent as the digital age moves forward and image campaigns use visuals to grab the attention of viewers/readers rather than words.[/align]

The Brutal Zionist Role in the Holocaust

GERMANY 1940 ISRAEL 2009

Jews & Palestinians

After the downfall of Nazi Germany, the German people "washed their hands" of any complicity in the Jewish extermination camps by pleading ignorance. Lower rank German soldiers excused themselves by saying that they were only following military orders. Today, in the Holy Land, the Zionist Jews, with the support of the majority of Israel's population are themselves perpetuating a holocaust against the Palestinian people. After the bodies are counted and the atrocities documented, how will the Jews excuse themselves for committing these crimes against humanity?

Jewish girl tries to criticise Dr. Norman Finkelstein

The Devils Playground

Say hello to real jews !!

edit on 31-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

God's going to curse the OP! Oh no!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

exactly Derek, couldn't have said it any better myself.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

"the land of Israel which was given to them (JEWS)by GOD." So does this mean that the United Nations is God?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I say "evil Jews" in every post in this matter? I must get my eyes checked out, really don't see me saying that at all, at least not in every thread on this topic. The "evil Jews" as I posted was sarcasm, but that was the intent of this thread, is it not? You, and a host of others, claim there is a "host of Zionist extremists" in the Israel government - but what is extreme about trying to save your country from a horde that wish your country never existed. You, and others "agenda" is just to portray Israel and the United States in a negative light, oppressing the poor Islamic people.

Your claim that I am not aware of who the "true" Semites are, I am assuming you are implying that the Jewish people are not true Semites and have no historical claim on their land. I am sure that sales pitch works on some.

You won't hold your breathe waiting for a logical response from me? Come on, how about holding your breathe for a few minutes? Perhaps then we won't have to read the propaganda that oozes from your posts.

reply to post by DerekJR321

I actually agree with you. The middle east should be left alone, let them resolve their differences without outside interference.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

You, and others "agenda" is just to portray Israel and the United States in a negative light, oppressing the poor Islamic people.

We have reasons to express poor people unlike you Misses. You and other minions have an agenda to portray poor palestinians in a negative light too spidy. U, A smart Hater or dillusional.

The U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million each day* in military aid and is giving the Palestinians $0** in military aid during Fiscal Year 2011.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Sorry if it's been pointed out earlier in the thread but does anyone else find Evangelical Christian support of Israel strange considering they also support the notion that anyone who doesn't believe in the resurrection (i.e. Jewish people) is going to hell?

To me it seems like the Christian Right's support of Israel has more to do with some bizarre fulfillment of Revelations or something rather than actually supporting Israel as a State.

When you really think about it, it's like they're trying to bring about the end times in which case I imagine they'll all turn their back on the Jews anyhow because they don't accept Christ.

Best,
CM
edit on 31-7-2012 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

Putting words in my mouth? Where did I say anything negative towards Palestine? I actually feel sorry for them, they are used as pawns by the surrounding Arab countries.

Let me guess at other falsehoods you are trying to pass on to the uneducated:

The "Palestinian People" have an historic connection to the land.
The Palestinian People have been in the land from time immemorial.
Jews displaced the Palestinian Arabs
The Jews stole Arab land
The Jews forced Arabs to flee Palestine

The entire point of threads like this is to further the Arab agenda to destroy Israel.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The entire point of threads like this is to further the Arab agenda to destroy Israel.

Compulsive liars are increasingly becoming an insult to the intelligence of the people .

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

edit on 31-7-2012 by Kamza because: Sorry wrong topic!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The problem with today's Israel is that it was established as as personal little rat-hole for the the "Rothschild Family Banking Dynasty." It's their own personal playground and launching pad for world dominance. It other words, it's a Zionist cesspool for the world's worst of the worst. This is today's Israel. And this is why cleansing light must be kept flowing over the darkness that emanates from that place.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Shhhh...it is ok. I am gonna log off for the day, you and your buddies can go back to your sales pitch.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

edit on 31-7-2012 by ALlENATION because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Shhhh...it is ok. I am gonna log off for the day, you and your buddies can go back to your sales pitch.

Sleep tight, sweet dreams

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join