It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Here Goes Nothing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
First of all I would like to ask you to diregard the writing , and or spelling, English isnt my first language (obviusly) and it sure dosent have alot to do with the story I have been trying to put across.

Where to start, ive already posted some of my story on the "I got a story" thread, alltho it didnt get much attention, and the most who posted scoffed me, im willing to give it another shot, for the people that actualy want to hear what I have to say.

The story is basicaly my life im 25 so I will probably be filling it in as the thread progresses, iff it does I want you to know every word of what im saying has been experianced by me, and as I dont bring a camera to my sessions id like you too take my word on this.

We live in a wolrd of secrecy, where Nothing is as it seems, take my word on this, reality is so much more then we have bounded our selves intoo.

I had a pretty normal childhood, being brought up in an upper middle class family, I had all a child wanted, but my eyes were allways looking up at the skyes, feeling like I belonged among them, feeling like im misundderstood, and I seriously threaten people with my thinking and my looks, thay feel thay need to be superior to me the moment thay see me as if it were asteping stone in there life, but this is beside what you want to hear..

Ive been visited by aliens since I was 10ish, right about the time the Xfiles were on our local channel, well at that time I had a really strange experiance which came and went as the years progressed only to get stranger.
I was asleep and it was like hearing voices in my head calling my name, when I got up I walked to the window and saw a huge bird with red eyes stearing at me i opened the window at one point that I remember, next thing I know I was getting up from bed ( I was feeling really energized) and grandma woke up and mumbled to herself somthing about the window, then looked at me with her Eyes wide open and said WHY DID YOU OPEN THE WINDOW!? I was clueless, but it came back really soon, why did I open the window? Yes there was this bird with red eyes.. alltho I said nothing, just that I was cold. (I wasnt)

I was a party freak by the age of !&, the energy in the room ( the partyes) made me egzilerated, I could feel all the love ( or so I thought) in the room, so after countless partys, and yes I did take some drugs, but thats beside the point. So at one point I couold feel this energy surgeing in my body provoked by music it was AWESOME I could feel my body vibrate with each wave of this energy and it was Satisfaction to say the least.

So I begun to sit my partyes out, working just on that feeling, the moment it would rise threw my body, and so after I managed in doing so I began doing this at my home, this was long before I knew how to meditate( or so I thought) and decades before I heard of kundalini.

I would lie down on the floor, turn on a radio (put some good electronic music) turn on a night light and lie there imagining sound, as iff each sound was coming from my stomach(because this is where I felt the sensation) or rather from a white ball of light (which I could see whith my eyes closed). so every sound was like a mooving SnAkE?! for lack of better word mooving in the rhitm and threw my body and would end up hitting my brain.

These were shocks ammounting to the surges to the brain like when you are drunk and the room is spinning, only much much more nicer, like every cell of your body is having an orgasm!

So after months of practice I managed to jumpstart my body, at one point I was feeling like I was on a stove burning on a light flame, all I needed was to turn the heat up.

The peek of my sensations ended with me spining triangles and thinking I was going to die (from the ammount of energy hitting my brain) and fel intoo a deep sleep in which outlines of little men made of light were talking to me and taking me places, showing me stuff.

I was sitting on the beach with a friend of mine, my brother and my ex-gf, my ex was a bit of an occult freek, and was really info0rmed, she knew what I was going threw and thought the world of it, and it even made sense to her, at this point I was lost shifting from moments of brilliance to moments of complete ignorance.
I was sitting on the beach I crossed my leggs( as a buddhist would do) put my hands like I was shown, and I lowered the Sun, which made the moon "POP" out right beside it, making it a compleete split of day and night( I have done this more than once and am preparing to take a photo this year).

But somthing makes me forget about the world im living in, could it be aliens, mind control, stupiditi, I have no Idea, I just FORGET, so I forgot I could lower the Sun.

In this dream I was told I was going to be wisited by aliens when I was 23, I should tell them I want to talk to the stars, and Who sent me. This is all in my "I got a story" thread alltho be it poorly descripted, and is missing 5 days material, I waqs just wanting to see the response, and It was BAD, people scoffed me right off the sight and back intoo my world so mad so mad.

After the incident from my older post, I was sitting in Gradac(a small seaside town which I have a house on, where I get visited) enfront of a abandoned hotel, I was meditating with my eyes closed( no idea of my ability considering the sun) when I opened my eyes somthing was enfront of me, it was seethrew a being, two feet tall leaning forwards with theese sharp claws, when I opened my eyes it emmediately jumped to the side out of wiev making a click click clik sound with its claws.

I have no Idea what it wanted, and as it was getting dark I wasnt going to find out.
So I got home I rememberd everything, what I was thought what I feel...
I was food, I on this planet was a treat.
What makes me a treat? It is light inside my soul. Dont get me wrong you all are food in one way or another, its just that the light in my blood is considered in folk here, (and around the world) to be a healing,elixir,treat.

So I got home, and asked my father "Dad, what am I?"
He responded "What are you talking about?"
Then I said " I know the game is like this and you cant tell me, but you just could."
I left going for the roof where I pray, and often get visited ( yes by aliens)
dad ran for me and held my arm, he said I shouldnt do this, and he had a really bad feeling about me going up there.

But offcourse I did, and I kneeled and I cryed( in my head)
Father father, how could this be true father.
How could this be, this place is demented, it cant be that I am food for the light in my heart.
Please father take me(birds wings flapping above my head, a big one)
then somthing cought my eye, it was an object flying, it was going behind me, when i turned around I had somthing to see.

A HUGE ball of light was hanging from the skyes it was golden on the outside, and had like a red core, it was all made up of "sparks" and spinning, with big gray "balls" flying threw it, three balls flew threw it and stop in ,mid air and turn on lights like some kind of a show, at this point I see the big bird is an Arctic owl (its tropical there) It IS HUGE and is getting nervous by the likes of it, and im flippin out by now.

Nothing I can hear it in my head, no need for this show, I go down to my room (ya in the middle of this)
It has been two days w/o sleeping my eyes close for a moment only to be waken up by five clicks coming from the balconi, the same transparent figure jumps to the side.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

I think the title says it all....Nothing for sure.

Not sure what your story's purpose was, but best of luck.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
You're extremely sensitive and very psi feel ,also the way you write is very right hemisphere and I just want to say, yes, so many talk about The Cookies, we're like cookies to them and they think, they will be allowed to put another batch in the oven after the harvest.

From what I understand, (and I cancel completely, its just a dark side trap that I believe Family and Goodness is springing completely), the Harvest and Cycles are done by the revelations 9/11 team who feed off our light like Saturn devouring his children.

I deliberately say, Mom and Dad, not Father, for Father to me is the authorative being in the old testament.

Its all about Love and positivity.

Two of the best movies I recommend, for joy and positive frequency to uplift you, would be, Robin Williams:

What Dreams May Come and Hook!

Both those movies have a lot of truth in them and Hook is filled with it!

And for a glimpse of what earth school is all about and indepth ufology, Sleeper/Lou Baldin's pdf's on his best quotes are here:

ufo-forum.2292404.n4.nabble.com...

more here

www.ufolou.com...

I want to make a post about some Hook quotes, and some of what I know in my soul. Also I've had experiences since childhood too, and my children have had sitings and one of my sons missing time.

I have some strong faith and beliefs about the cookies and what we're meant to do.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
We're infinite parts of infinity, and our Infinite/Higher Selves fill us drop by drop as we raise our frequency higher, and help others, think of them, don't worry about our own plight but strive to understand others, its about shining our light.

And some of us are also handing in reports here, about how tough it is to wake up, when even idealists who want to help are kept in cages, trapped and unable to distance from the stress and harm, and basically, the free will quotent has greatly been questioned. When intelligent family members won't even look at a Tepco report admitting there is a problem with Fukushima, but only believe their news, then we have a situation where they went overboard on their programming and messed with free will.

TPTB dump karma on humanity, and code even religions to Saturn and their dark side, and they seem to think they have most of humanity signed over, contracted over as cookies to the dark side, who will steal our light, when consciousness regresses and shrinks, soul = consciousness. So loving less, caring less, questioning less, apathy is a reduction of soul.

The harvest, the black horse outside of the colorado airport and the cycles the annanuki and enlil I believe, Marduk and Enllil bring in, not sure getting my Enki/Enlil's right.

But I intend to allow them to have ZERO cookies, and not to get any more batches in teh oven.

The sting operation by the cosmos puts the crimes on the bloodlines and the dark side, for running a school designed to fail students and stealing their progression and technology.

In or out of body I intend when I transform , to go front line and send them to the corner, they are all timed out. We don't fight, we don't have to. We raise frequency. We spread to others HOPE and that they don't give up and hand themselves over to the dark side, feeling so ashamed. That instead they realize that even the soul that has committed the worst things on earth, has Love to help them, that there is always a better way to make up and learn than to hand oneself over to the dark side.

Forgive self and all others always.

And then souls need to remember, what their happy thoughts are. Because with our Happy thoughts, higher frequency, we can fly home.

Raise frequency with hope and faith in Goodness.

Quotes from the Movie Hook:

www.imdb.com...

(our guides) Peter Banning: [sees Tinkerbell on the Peter Pan statue] Tink!
Tinkerbell: Say it, Peter. Say it and mean it.
Peter Banning: I believe in fairies.
Tinkerbell: You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming?
[Peter nods]
Tinkerbell: That's where I'll always love you... Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Maggie: [singing] The stars are all my friends / Till the nighttime ends / So I know I'm not alone / When I'm here, on my own. / Isn't that a wonder? / When you're alone / You're not alone / Not really alone.

Peter Pan: Jack, Maggie, all you have to do is think one happy thought, and you'll fly like me.
Maggie: Mommy.
Jack: My dad, Peter Pan.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbernardin

I think the title says it all....Nothing for sure.

Not sure what your story's purpose was, but best of luck.

Cheers!

Have a look through their other threads and try to fill in the blanks. He/she has posted this before.

2nd.
edit on 30-7-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I followed along and understood what he/she was saying, and recognized what he/she was discovering. But its just the dark side, and theyre not sane, therefore probably not even responsible any longer, but they are very tiny tots, no matter how large they may appear, for harming is a very immature and selfish action.

And they farm earth.

But they are not the ceiling of infinity, in fact are very low frequency, don't even know what Love is and what is going to happen is going to be Love.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I followed along and understood what he/she was saying, and recognized what he/she was discovering. But its just the dark side, and theyre not sane, therefore probably not even responsible any longer, but they are very tiny tots, no matter how large they may appear, for harming is a very immature and selfish action.

And they farm earth.

But they are not the ceiling of infinity, in fact are very low frequency, don't even know what Love is and what is going to happen is going to be Love.

I'll take your word for it. I've found this particular op hard to follow so that's why I suggested to the other poster to read her/his other threads.Perhaps then they will get it,because,good lord I'll be damned if I do.And yes I know their first language isn't english,as I'm the one that suggested it in their rant thread.But I don't have much to add other then that so as I don't want to clog up the op's thread,this will be my last post in here.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Its a little, he's very right hemisphered, I am too. And have to edit over and over again. He's sort of just dumping it all out in a jamble, and the sorting features are left hemisphered. I got a feeling for it right away. Sometimes thyroid causes that, in my case, sometimes learning disabilities such as apraxia or dsylexia. The information he's given and discovered is real enough.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Im sorry but my thread is as frantic as the story goes, that was not the end, ill get to that in a while.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Shenanigans. You speak perfect English. Your mistakes seem (are) calculated.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well thx but no, im not as calculated to do somthing like that..
Ive been learning this language since I was 4 so I guess its my second language, but why would I want to do this on purpose?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Never mind my nonsense. I'm crabby and I understood you well enough. I'll finish reading and respond to what you were saying, disregard my annoying earlier comment.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Croatian, and tbh I speak it worse then English, as far as Croatian language difficulty its placed somwhere on 3-4th place.

Sve najbolje tebi i tvojim prijateljima u pokusajima da obgrlite svijetlost koja vam raste u srcu.

There, Love and Light

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
reply to post by Domo1

Croatian, and tbh I speak it worse then English, as far as Croatian language difficulty its placed somwhere on 3-4th place.

Sve najbolje tebi i tvojim prijateljima u pokusajima da obgrlite svijetlost koja vam raste u srcu.

There, Love and Light

How DARE you! I edited that, you're quick on the draw. I haven't smoked for three days and am slowly building up my anger sorry. I'm rather jealous that you know two languages. I'm off to actually read the OP, I owe you that for being such an ass.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I read the OP three times. The first two I scanned, it's a problem. The last I really read it. I don't quite understand but I have a similar feeling that I get in my stomach when I stretch and close my eyes. It's funny to me that you described it as a ball of light, I don't think I've heard that yet, but that's what it seems like.

Explain the sun and moon thing with more detail. I found that rather interesting.

Sve najbolje tebi i tvojim prijateljima u pokusajima da obgrli svijetlost koja vam raste u srcu

And I thought you called me names.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I dare to say im a little beyond calling names at this point

It reads all the best to you and your friends in your attempts to embrace the light in your hearts.

Well the sun and moon come intoo play the day after that, I left for Zagreb.

The white ball of light is somthing that I would imagine, and yes streaching gives off a small portion of what I was feeling. And as a kid I would find it fascinating how somthing I Imagined had physical effect, I would imagine somthing passing threw my arm and I would feel it EG.

I would sit down (buddhist type) and I would make the sun come down faster like two three hours earlyer, and I would focus on what seemed as a cloud but would turn up as the moon, fasster as I was looking at it, it would just pop out of nowhere so to say, in the middle of the sky, and would split the day and night, so on the left its the moon, on the right it would be the setting sun, and I have done this several times, and local folk chase me to where I meditate just to see me do it, and some agency guys would shout in magnetophones to distract me.

I have a WEIRD LIFE I know

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

and I would feel it EG.

What do you mean? It's 5 in the morning here and I have not slept.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Get some sleep m8, there are electronic cigarettes now, gives off nicotine in steam, much better then a death stick.

EG(egzample) I would imagine a strand coming from the ball of light, and as I was imagining this strand passing threw my arm I would feel it in my arm. It was so fascinating to me as a kid I just couldnt stop having theese orgasms all the time.

new topics

top topics

join