It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three giant fireballs impact Russian countryside - real or CGI?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I thought this was just some really cool video, I had seen it a couple of days ago, and finally got around to seeing if anyone else posted it here on ATS and it looks like not.

Usually we see videos of fireballs streaking across the sky and rarely do we see them with a definitive surface trajectory.

At first there appear to be two but when they get closer to earth there appears to be three balls of light.

They look similar to some UFO sightings, but I think they are much too uncontrolled to be from any kind of intelligent life.

Has this been proven as a hoax anywhere else? If not you would think cool footage like this would go viral. Enjoy!

edit on 30-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If it is cgi its done very well.... very cool vid.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

One, those are fireballs?

Two, those are giant?

Three, don't you think if giant fireballs were incinerating the Russian countryside, there would be a lot more videos on it? Not to mention emergency bulletins and breaking newscasts worldwide...

If fake: fun videos need to be more fun. It's more fun to make fake stuff look really cool, than to make fake stuff look really real. I mean, more fun than TRYING to make them...look...you know...real. Because people aren't that good at it. Youtube kinda sucks that way. ...just sayin'. *ahem*

edit on 30-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Wouldn't there be some sort of explosion or some sort of debris getting blown into the air? Those things were going pretty fast.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

One, those are fireballs?

So, what are they, fireflies?

Two, those are giant?

Giant is a relative term. They are giant compared with fireflies.

Three, don't you think if giant fireballs were incinerating the Russian countryside, there would be a lot more videos on it? Not to mention emergency bulletins and breaking newscasts worldwide...

Umm, do you realize how big the Russian countryside is? Ever hear of the Tunguska Event? A little pop that knocked down approx 80 million trees in an area of over 800 square miles, there were a handful of eyewitnesses and news of the event didn't filter out to the world for months?

If fake: fun videos need to be more fun. It's more fun to make fake stuff look really cool, than to make fake stuff look really real. I mean, TRY to make them...look...you know...real. *ahem*

edit on 30-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I have no idea what this last paragraph means, can I get a translation into english?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Wouldn't there be some sort of explosion or some sort of debris getting blown into the air? Those things were going pretty fast.

Maybe they landed far away, or just went over the horizon into an ocean..........but you're right I think a closer imapact would have been noticed by those filming this.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join