It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A relic from Atlantis?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
It's very interesting video and I think its just a matter of time before we have proof that a very highly evolved civilization was here before. They are finding out so much stuff already that makes it hard to deny it didn't exist.peace,sugarcookie1

Oh I couldn't agree more and isn't this an exciting time if we just avoid blowing ourselves to pieces!

I don't think this is Atlantis, whatever the validity of his original claims and artifact. I think this is several thousand miles in the wrong spot. Heck though, we've got 10's of thousands of years of history and possibly far far more than that. I am looking forward to seeing more and eventually, something irrefutable for advanced history.

(Personally..I think this is one of a few areas of the world likely to be productive..)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Um, when was Atlantis found?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

with the recent Doggerland announcements, I am more firm in my belief than ever that if we could look more into the "shallows" off the east coast we would find considerable settlements. A large, flat area like that....it looks like it would have been a rather nice delta.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

There was a thread here not long ago. According to radar sweeps of a muddy area off the coast of spain, they have found the unmistakble rings.

I'm at work right now, can't get you a link. Sorry.
edit on 31-7-2012 by AnarchysAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AnarchysAngel

Remember, you were probably calling Atlantis absolute crap, until they found it

I must have missed that discovery.

I have heard much conjecture and hypothesis after hypothesis, but I have never heard of a real "finding" of Atlantis.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to provide some sources, please?

edit on 7/31/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

If some one wants to try to disprove Browns claims reproduce the metallic repulsion seen here .. ref; 4:00 min mark

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

So it would be impossible to assume that device he was holding was rigged or part of the hoax?
So it would be impossible to assume that he had a hidden electric magnetic device around that caused the magnetic disruption?

Also if the crystal ball made the device float or it generated anti gravity field as suggested why did he constantly hold it and not demonstrate it by putting an object right above it.

Basically there several ways to fake that demonstration. If its on video and no scientific studies to back up the claim , then its probably a hoax.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchysAngel

There was a thread here not long ago. According to radar sweeps of a muddy area off the coast of spain, they have found the unmistakble rings.

No prob! Thanks for the info! I was able to google it based on the info you gave me and found the story! Very interesting and at least in my mind, it looks like this could be the real deal! I just hope they can excavate it soon and actually let us know if they find relics!

Here's a link for others who may not have heard:

Atlantis?

Thanks OP!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by interupt42

There is actually quite a bit of detailed information on this object gathered by various sources ..

A compass needle placed next to the sphere will spin counterclockwise.. then begin turning in the opposite direction when moved only two inches away.

Some metals seemed to have become temporarily magnetized in close contact with it. ..

One person that handled the crystal directly reported that the blood in his fingers rose to the surface of his skin making them bright red .[attracted the hemoglobin perhaps ?] .

One fairly secret study said it had qualities of a Monopole .. although it clearly has two polarities that alternate with proximity .

It is said to have what was described as a semimetallic lattice work embedded in layers .

This is Technology Beyond our understanding .

You saw the video Marcel Vogel was no one to dismiss out of hand ... he spent the rest of his life investigating the power of crystals and magnetics ... why do you think they handed the investigation to him ?

en.wikipedia.org...

..and the fact that it was impossible to fake the object if you take the scientists at their word .

This is the key to understanding ancient technology.. The government was all over this in the day ..now I think they understand and are using this tech .

It also will tell you what the pyramids were doing by analyzing the structure and properties of the materials in addition to the ancient texts .

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

reply to post by interupt42

There is actually quite a bit of detailed information on this object gathered by various sources ..

Where are these various sources and their evidence to back up their claim?

Originally posted by R0CR13
..and the fact that it was impossible to fake the object if you take the scientists at their word .

Where are these scientist and their study?

edit on 31-7-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

No prob! Thanks for the info! I was able to google it based on the info you gave me and found the story! Very interesting and at least in my mind, it looks like this could be the real deal! I just hope they can excavate it soon and actually let us know if they find relics!

Here's a link for others who may not have heard:

Atlantis?

Thanks OP!

I saw the documentary on this archaeological site last year.

The scientists looking at it have placed it in the Bronze Age.

So, no matter what they might want to call it, it can't be Plato's Atlantis.

Atlantis remains safely hidden away in fantasyland.

Harte

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

At least they can confirm that the guy didn't find it in the bargain bin at toys-r-us.

I wonder what circumstances could affect the dating process? Dating isn't always so precise in these matters.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

At least they can confirm that the guy didn't find it in the bargain bin at toys-r-us.

I wonder what circumstances could affect the dating process? Dating isn't always so precise in these matters.

My understanding is that it only involved a few relics there that were found on the surface.

Obviously, these could be newer than the structures under the surface - if you assume that there are artificial structures under the surface (not a single shred of evidence has been produced to substatiate the idea - yet.)

IIRC, the team doesn't claim that this is necessarily Atlantis. What they said (again, I'm going on memory here) is that the site might owe it's concentric nature to a society trying to copy Atlantis' layout, assuming such a place ever existed (a practically groundless assumtion.)

Went back and re-read the link. The "copycats" are in the surrounding area. What they have here are some "anomalous" subsurface radar readings.

But I do remember them finding a couple of goddess figurines - each about 4 - 5 inches long - on the surface and then mentioning it was likely a Bronze-age site.

It's probably on Youtube. Everything else is.

Harte

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
His story reeks of being a hoax.

I starred your post, but I also feel like I should point out that Brown actually stated that the pyramids were 44 yards down (132 feet), not himself. So, that could mean a total depth of 44 yards.
He also states that they rose apx'ly 120 feet, with an additional portion being obscured by the sea floor. If the observable bottom of the pyramids was at an actual depth of 132 feet, and they rose approximately 120 feet, that would leave a depth of only 12 feet.

So, the argument about Mr. Brown's diving depth would be contingent upon the actual depth the entrance to the alleged pyramid is located.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Needless to say Atlantis has been found in hundreds of places over the years - but no, the 'real' Atlantis of Plato has not been found.

Brown? Fraud, pious fraud

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Interestng find OP snf.

Atlantis, hmm I use to think its inhabitants were on EA*RTH (ONLY) and that its location was in Antartica-if not underocean of Atlantic. If they were advanced though and mastered space travel they may have left or went below somehing to avoid the 1 shall call it cycled EVENT.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Interestng find OP snf.

Atlantis, hmm I use to think its inhabitants were on EA*RTH (ONLY) and that its location was in Antartica-if not underocean of Atlantic. If they were advanced though and mastered space travel they may have left or went below somehing to avoid the 1 shall call it cycled EVENT.

Howdy Ophiuchus 13

Interesting ideas but one question have you read Plato's dialogues, Timaeus and Critias?,

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Hello Hanslune, I havent got to check them out that well, but I do remember him mentioning and describing how it looked and its location.
edit on 8/1/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Logman

They have found a number of ancient structures in that area. Things they think are ancient structures anyways.

Remember, you were probably calling Atlantis absolute crap, until they found it.

Umm when was Atlantis found, where is it, and why is no one talking about it?

ETA: I see now what you refer to as Atlantis .. sadly no, that is not the mythical Atlantis.
edit on 2-8-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
His story reeks of being a hoax.

I starred your post, but I also feel like I should point out that Brown actually stated that the pyramids were 44 yards down (132 feet), not himself. So, that could mean a total depth of 44 yards.
He also states that they rose apx'ly 120 feet, with an additional portion being obscured by the sea floor. If the observable bottom of the pyramids was at an actual depth of 132 feet, and they rose approximately 120 feet, that would leave a depth of only 12 feet.

So, the argument about Mr. Brown's diving depth would be contingent upon the actual depth the entrance to the alleged pyramid is located.

Excellent point! I hadnt thought of that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join