It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Shares What God Showed Him In Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This guy shares and experience that God gave him for him to share on Youtube about what Hell is like. He spent 3 minutes there and he saw some very sobering stuff. This is very sobering for those of us who have been led to believe that everybody goes to Heaven by New Age books because what this man saw says otherwise. God himself showed him this place so that he would share what he saw there with people up here.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

This is very sobering for those of us who have been led to believe that everybody goes to Heaven by New Age books

One, how do we know this wasn't a weird dream? Sometimes, stuff seems real in dreams. We call them nightmares.

Second, it's not "New Age". It's only "new" because we are just rediscovering it after the long-dead leaders of your faith stomped it all out, because they were afraid of what people might find on their own. This stuff has existed for many centuries before your religion was ever created, and science is just now finding out that there really is some credibility (and by some, I mean a lot) to the stuff these ancients used to practice...the stuff we now call "New Age". Because it seems new, but really isn't. Knowledge buried deep, rising to the surface once more.

You don't know everything. Do not pretend you do. You see what you want to see, and you feel what you expect to feel. You are a living, breathing, walking, talking example of the power the human mind has, the power to make dreams real inside our heads...the only place that is truly real to us. Fear is a very powerful motivator, and everyone is afraid of death and the unknown. We are tiny, insignificant creatures swept away by the ocean, carried away by a tornado, or crushed beneath a fallen tree or rock. Mother nature and numerous representatives (animals) can kill us as soon as she/they wants, and we know it. We tell ourselves stories to calm ourselves down, so we can pretend we're not terrified of the big mysterious world. We can believe our own lies, half-truths, and illusions, and you're an excellent example of that.

Have fun with your hell, I'm gonna go look at some highly questionable reading materials. And by look, I mean check out the pictures. They're very nice.

edit on 30-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Sounds like a hell of a dream. Pun intended.

It really sound like someone watched to many "Hellraiser" movies. I was almost waiting for him to say "God then morphed into Pinhead, turned to me, smiled and said 'Your soul is mine!'".

We are forms of energy as a physical body. When we die and shed this body we won't be held by prison bars or cells like this guy talked. He was dreaming of hell from what his mind can imagine.

If hell if for real I doubt it's going to be anything we can relate to in this life.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
When a Christian man sees a hell, then it's God showing him. When a non-Christian man sees heaven, then it's just a hallucination.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The guy says we are born into sin. I don't believe that an innocent baby can be a sinner in any way shape or form. Didn't bother viewing the rest of the vid.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
The guy says we are born into sin. I don't believe that an innocent baby can be a sinner in any way shape or form. Didn't bother viewing the rest of the vid.

The original sin is broken by Christ when you accept him. Babies and the mentally handicapped are not held culpable because they do not know the difference between right and wrong and when they die they go to heaven until the resurrection where they are given new bodies in the new earth. People who say babies go to hell when they die have no idea what they are talking about.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
First of all, how does he know that this being was "God"? If God will torture someone for doing evil, then he is a wrathful, impatient, God with nothing good about him (no mercy, no forgiveness).

Even Hitler does not deserve eternity in hell, if you can count every life he took and multiply that by 10 billion years, even after that he would still be burning? How is that just and fair at all? That would be more time than any sin he could have committed.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Such a horrible concept of christianity, that we are all born into sin. Give me a break. Your meant to teach your kids that?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yup, and if you don't, then according to The Bible, this God, who is love, will torture you and your innocent children for all eternity. What ever happened to the "Love is patient, love is kind" and "God is love, he who lives in love lives in god" crap?

It reminds me of an abusive husband who claims to love his wife.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I didn't (and won't) watch the vid. If you want to know what Hell is, read the Bible, and it says very little about the fate of the wicked. There are few details, just that the wicked will be thrown into the furnace or the Lake of Fire. If you want details, read Dante's fictional epic. Whether these wicked people will be saved from their fiery fate is an open question, not yet answered, but I see no hint that tares can ever become wheat.

"Hell" means the grave. Eternal torture is not consistent with a just, loving God. Your churches have lied to you.

top topics

join