It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Bush "Spies" Posting At This Site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
During the second debate GB said he knew people were talking about
the draft being reinstated on "the internets." (There's more then one internet in his dimension. Don't ask).

Guess it's safe to assume his worker bees peruse political sites frequented by young people. Anyone think they might post here? Pretending to be "Pro Iraq War" citizens?

[edit on 10-10-2004 by bushblows]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
No. I don't think they post here.

I do think that there are people at both campaigns who
inform the candidates what is being said on the internet.
John Edwards wife mentioned the democraticunderground.com.

That garbage about the Republicans having a draft is running
rampent at the DU. Even when shown the facts (like the two
bills were introduced by DEMOCRATS and that they were voted
down) ... the DU still likes to hang on to their paranoia.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I doubt that Bush has 'spies' on this site. This draft topic has been huge and there have been tons of mass emails about it. Remember, Bush has 2 daughters in their early 20's who probably surf the net or have friends that do. It would not take long for the internet gossip to get back to Bush!

Jemison

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bushblows
the draft being reinstated on "the internets." (There's more then one internet in his dimension. Don't ask).

Umm not to stand up for Bush or anything, but there is/are severl "internets"

"Date: 08/16/2004 07:02 AM
Subject: It's Just the 'internet' Now

I disagree with this change. An internet is a network topology involving two or more interconnected networks ("It's Just the 'internet' Now," Aug. 16, 2004). There are many internets that have nothing to do with the Internet that I am using to send this message. Likewise, there are many webs -- spider webs, webs of intrigue -- but when we refer to the Web, we know it is the service that runs over the Internet and makes it possible to deliver Wired News. Now that Windows is so ubiquitous, perhaps we should start referring to it as windows? Perhaps not. That might upset a certain legal department."
www.wired.com...

Address Allocation for Private Internets

www.pi-soft.com...

Challenges of Creating Global Internets - The Teledesic Example

www.academ.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Of course we do post here, we post everywhere. We are the NWO! What do you expect us to do, other than manipulate you at every turn. Crap, if we did not do that, we would not be The New World Order, now would we?

TUT TUT

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yes! I am a Bush SPY! I spy in a UFO forum for the President that is involved in one of the most dangerous wars we ahve seen....

Thats funny

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I think that both parties or all parties have campaign workers in these forums. Can you blame them ATS has a lot of influence in the internet.

I have noticed people that their views are strong and we can talk and be ok and in these threads you can actually have fun, and then you have the ones that their views and post border on fanatical making the post or threads like a war zone they become ofensive and the same tactics are used to refer to anybody that do not agree with their views.

Yes I think both parties are working around ATS.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Guess it's safe to assume his worker bees peruse political sites frequented by young people. Anyone think they might post here? Pretending to be "Pro Iraq War" citizens?

I think the term "Spies" is incorrectly used (a spy may pretend to be a Democrat who supports Bush, we don't get those here, just a bunch of "Republicans" who now support Kerry
), the correct term is an "Operative" (someone who is working for an organization and actively promotes its agenda), and we probably do have a few of those... From both sides of the political spectrum. It's easy enough to spot them, cut and paste techniques, never wavering from the party line, blathering on without regard to the real subject of a thread; a complete absence of any individuality to their content... We all know who they are.

Light Of Truth Monkeys, not just for shining anymore...

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You never know, they may just be......Moderators.

How can you tell a party operative has infiltrated your forum? The increased numbers of thread closures and bannings.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't know if there any spies on the various discussion boards, I do know this though. Two days ago I had just turned on my computer and opened my browser. I leaned over to get something from a shelf under my desk and noticed the lights on my modem flashing furiously, and upon opening my connection window, saw the gauge registering received bytes at a tremdous speed and so watched for about 30 seconds as it climbed by 10 million bytes. Still parked on my browser, I presumed I had picked up a cookie in my travels which had not cleared on shut down, and so cleared that, and file folders. The run kept going, it was now up to 65 million bytes and climbing. I shut down, checked the modem and could see I was being pinged, so I restarted, signed on again and the same thing happened. Opening up the files this time, I noticed that one file did not clear and was set as a favicon...centcom. While I had been in centcom's site a few days ago looking for a particular piece of information, it was obvious that it did not clear wiith the usual overnight clean up. As soon as I deleted same, the transfer resumed normality.

I have no idea what the transmission entailed, but I think it is safe to say that governments don't need to be participating on a site to know what is being talked about. For all I know, every file on my computer was accessed.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
How so intellectually insightful of an 'observation', cargo.

But in 'playing along' with your 'thinking':
Are Bush "Spies" Posting At This Site?
Sure there are....I have been one for quite some time. You couldn't tell?

seekerof

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Alert. Alert. Reverse psychology attempt implemented in combination with damage control.

Case closed.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well I am NOT an agent of anyone by my own bull-headed self.
*self kiss*
*self kiss*
*self kiss*
[you have take care of the one you love]

Sadly I probably sway few opinions, but I do get to express myself loudly and obnoxiously.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
interesting posts, everyone...

Netstorm - so GB wasn't wrong about their being two "internets"?
Bummer

Mirth - from here on out it's goodbye "spies"...hello "operatives"...
thank you for the vocabulary tip

Somewhereinbetween - sorry to hear about your computer problem.
If it's any consolation the CIA doesn't appear to like George either
so they're probally not responsible for the transmission......(??)

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yes. You are absolutely right. There are Bush spies on this site. They are also at your local 7-11, bowling alley, and optomotrist. In fact, right now, they are also in your home, watching you as you shower, relieve yourself, or eat bowls of pretzels.

Put on your tinfoil cap. Its your only defense. They are out to get YOU specifically.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

interesting posts, everyone...

Somewhereinbetween - sorry to hear about your computer problem.
If it's any consolation the CIA doesn't appear to like George either
so they're probally not responsible for the transmission......(??)

No, no the CIA, but remember we have the Home land Security now and the enforce the patriot act.

Now, Somewhereinbetween I am very concern about your experience, is a nice littler free software that will stop any snooping and also will let you see who is trying to access your computer is call Peerguardian and it works.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The Internet is merely a Telecoms accronym for Interconnected Networks. The internet as such does not exist, it is merely thousands of networks interconnected thoughout the world.

Ask anyone who works in telecoms, they will tell you there is literallly thousands of networks involved in our "Internet" (I work in Telecoms
)

join