It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Special Forces Member Team Are Caught On Footage in Syria [Busted]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
*sigh* ammo looks like ammo.....unless it has made in brittian on it in large letters.....it could be from anywhere....

And the shirt was probably picked up on vacation to any one of the areas of europe that may sell it...its not a uniform.

Mercs are mercs.......there is not way of telling who is who in that.

And there is no such thing as Brittish seals..thems are only unique to America.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
all you have to do is look at videos of the "rebels" using advanced missile systems and other weapons from our countries and being trained with them by US and European troops. French troops have been caught already. Turkey offers them a place to operate from. They are basically helping fanatics and anarchists.

This is just like the support the contras got in Nicaragua, rape murder, genocide, torture.....that is what these "rebels" do.

Even if the bastard in charge is not a nice guy, they have no excuse to help criminals ruin a stable country so the Muslim Brotherhood can set up shop later like has happened everywhere we destroyed sovereign nations.

I guess it is more important to worry about Halliburton stock than actual peace and our safety.

Any US troops helping them should be ashamed for making our country unnecessary enemies for the sake of pleasing their bosses with higher valued stock in defense industries.

They have no honor.

edit on 31-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizenx1
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

As if special forces would go into to a nation in a covert op with their national flag visible.

Darn it you got there before me.
I have no doubt we have covert ops all over the place. But that is not it. In what realm of reality is someone going to go on a secret op and think 'I know - I'll wear my country's flag'! Dohh....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
With and at the request of me i want a mod to close my thread since this is no longer a discussion thread.
But Rather a Toying thread rather then a discussion thread

As a member in page 4 stated the following.

Toyed with, perhaps. But you bring it upon yourself, Agent.
If you ask nicely, I'll help you out

The last time i checked Toying is pretty much similar to mocking.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Yes please do close this.
You provided not one shred of evidence to back up your claim that a,

British Special Forces Member Team Are Caught On Footage in Syria [Busted]

You only showed a guy with a sewed on patch onto his t-shirt.

It has been pointed out numerous times that special forces never, under any circumstances, ever display national emblems in foreign countries if out on mission.

What you showed is a guy with an ammo belt who is displaying what looks like a British emblem on his t-shirt sleeve. It looks like an FSA fighter showing defiance to Assad by wearing such an emblem, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
here is this....

The US-based intelligence-gathering firm Stratfor says most of the claims by the Syrian opposition about the seriousness of the country's crisis are untrue. The company insists protesters are exaggerating, to win support from powers like the US.

­Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, a former Reagan administration official, told RT he believes Washington is doing more than simply backing the rebels diplomatically.

"The United States is bold in stirring up the opposition and in arming it. They used the cover of the Arab Spring and Arab protests as they did in Libya," he said. "These are not spontaneous protests, and certainly in an authoritarian state like Syria you wouldn't find people in opposition able to readily supply themselves with arms, with military weapons."

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Yes please do close this. You provided not one shred of evidence to back up your claim that a,

I already provided the evidence in a few pages back where it says and reads that the British special forces are on the ground, but it seems people aren't interested in fair, rational discussions when someone makes a thread.

Rather they turn to mockings as a means of expressing there vents. For whatever reason. Whatever that reason is your still doing it against the ATS Rules.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Yes please do close this. You provided not one shred of evidence to back up your claim that a,

I already provided the evidence in a few pages back where it says and reads that the British special forces are on the ground, but it seems people aren't interested in fair, rational discussions when someone makes a thread.

Rather they turn to mockings as a means of expressing there vents. For whatever reason. Whatever that reason is your still doing it against the ATS Rules.

There is no evidence to back up the claim in the title of this thread.
Just offhandedly saying a few pages back is proof will not solve the problem. There is nothing added as evidence that the original post shows. Which is a guy with a patch on his t-shirt. Nothing more can be said about the guy with the patch on his t-shirt, he is just a guy with a patch on his t-shirt. What's his nationality, his name, his rank, his association to any of the others in the video? Nothing. No info whatsoever. Only a patch on the cuff of a t-shirt. Which has been emphasized over and over that Special Forces of any nation would never display such a patch in the line of duty.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Since i doubt it that you went a few pages back here you go.
Page 2 in a reply to Fox

The Link itself.
Source

Which has been emphasized over and over that Special Forces of any nation would never display such a patch in the line of duty.

You were saying?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

With all due respect, I don't think anyone's denying that UK Special Forces are in operation in Syria - just that the guy you highlighted as one in the video isn't one and the evidence you gave to support your claim can only be described as flimsy at best.

It didn't help that you incorrectly described him as a 'British navy seal trooper' when such a thing doesn't exist.

What role and involvement they have are very much open to debate.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I see AC Milan have sent out some footballers too!

Second.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Since i doubt it that you went a few pages back here you go.
Page 2 in a reply to Fox

The Link itself.
Source

Which has been emphasized over and over that Special Forces of any nation would never display such a patch in the line of duty.

You were saying?

Lol that is not the guy in the video.
If you are referring to his patch, the US navy seal you just posted was in full combat gear, not a pic of him in a city on a mission. That is not the same your comparison is phony. Apples to oranges is the term to use.

Your proof from page 2? Hahaha, a Debka file report that has nothing to do with the video you posted or the individuals in it. More apples to oranges that offers zero proof to the claim in the title of this thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Agent, stop playing stupid. Obviously the meaning was addressed towards covert ops soldiers. What is the logic in wearing your nation's badge if you're supposed to remain covert/hidden?

That's just one of the many, many fallacies your thread has provided.
First off, you tie a flag print on a shirt to a British Seal (do such a thing even exists?), then you claim how obvious it is that the ammo he has is British (wtf), and as evidence you show links out of shady sources that present the very broad and general claim that some UK soldiers were in Lybia / are in Syria (That in itself is still hanging between rumor and speculation, definitely not fact).

And if that's not enough, you go on about how you couldn't find that specific shirt online like it contributes to your claim that it's a UK navy seals uniform. Absolutely idiotic behavior.

So by your logic, if there were some shady reports of Chinese spies in Russia, and these reports would attach an image of someone in Russia that wears a shirt that has the Chinese flag/emblem on it, it would 100% mean he is a spy?
And if I'll make a quick 5 minute search online and wouldn't come up with the exact shirt the alleged spies wore, it would make it even 110% true. Right?

I mean, that is exactly the same logic you're using. And to think this site encourages people to think for themselves.. lol. Unfortunately some people here take that encouragement too far, make idiotic researches, then create dis-information while trying to 'enlighten' this site's public.
I'm telling you if this keeps up you guys are on the fast train of losing your damned mind. I mean, who are the bloody idiots that even starred the OP? How ridiculously gullible can you be? I honestly don't know if I should laugh at such people, feel sorry for them or be upset they are a part of my species.
edit on 31-7-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

And to think this site encourages people to think for themselves.. lol.

Once over.

It seems that recently it's become perfectly acceptable to post any random theory or speculation without giving any supportive evidence or critical thinking.
If you dare to contradict said random theory or request any 'evidence' or reasoned thought then you are immediately labeled a government shill or something similair.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Looking at the video that shirt looks nice and freshly ironed and probably its a local soldier who's spilt coffee down his normal shirt and grabbed the nearest one that looks militaryish from his cupboard and put it on along with a chain of ammo to hide the fact a bit more

not uptodate on watches but is that make is the watch?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
you are all wrong,it's a union flag not a union Jack.it's only a union Jack when flown at sea.maybe the benefits system bought the shirt when he lived in Britain,along with a leather jacket and a mobile phone!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
If you dare to contradict said random theory or request any 'evidence' or reasoned thought then you are immediately labeled a government shill or something similair.

Yeah, like that should even bother you or me. A mentally unstable person calling us shills is the last thing that's going to bother me.
edit on 31-7-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Just as i thought, as in my last thread this is the longest thread as my last thread on About the similar topic at with least two threads now, with the similar users from the other thread.

With request from me i want this thread to be closed.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
As has been mentioned several times the UK does not have SEALS....but..

..we do have the SBS..Special Boat Service..the Special Forces unit of the Royal Navy Marine Commando's.

I think i saw some Arsenal Al-Qaeda and Man Utd Mujaheddin in there though.

Cosmic..

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Actually, me and Stumason addressed that on more than one occasion just a couple of pages back, I still don't think Agent fully grasps it.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
LOL! He's got a British flag on his shirt, so he MUST be British special forces. ATS gets more gullible by the day...Sheesh...

Quick tip, you dont typically see special forces carrying around ammo for heavy machine guns......

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join