It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Special Forces Member Team Are Caught On Footage in Syria [Busted]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

As if special forces would go into to a nation in a covert op with their national flag visible.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenx1

Then you and everyone else in here would agree that this video is a fake? because if the other areas of Aleppo are under crisis then how come this video supposedly shows as peaceful.

And only now i have noticed something else in the video.

A Jump scene and change of vehicles on 0:34 notice the boy looking at them as he turns his head around and keep the eye on that small white car.

At 0:37 it quickly changed into a Van and the child was removed that fast??

edit on 30-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

We would agree its a video of a man who is some sort of fighter that is wearing a t shirt with a flag that closely resembles the Union Jack. The video is not fake and that's not British, or any other, special forces.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

We would agree its a video of a man who is some sort of fighter that is wearing a t shirt with a flag that closely resembles the Union Jack. The video is not fake and that's not British, or any other, special forces.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

The video is not fake and that's not British, or any other, special forces

I highly doubt that claim.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Man, you GOT em, Agentusasupporter!

Who would have thought they would be so silly as to send in their super-secret undercover agents in tshirts with their country's flag on them? What rubes! Why, its the ONLY explanation!

There is NO chance a guy in Syria could have a shirt with a Union Jack. Dont they all just wear like potato sacks and stuff?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

These are not the British Navy SEAL Troopers you are looking for...

Seriously though, I get that you read an online article from a Pakistan news outlet that claimed British special forces were in Syria so you decided to find them via YouTube. Hey, we get it, you're close but no cigar. Nice try man, seriously but now is the time when I'm gonna have to ask you to deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Jesus wept.

Hey, every video I see of native soldiers in Africa always has some ass-hat wearing a Madonna tour tshirt; what do you make of that?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Jesus wept.

Hey, every video I see of native soldiers in Africa always has some ass-hat wearing a Madonna tour tshirt; what do you make of that?

They are Kabbalah Mercenary's ?

(Zionist Controlled, of course)

edit on 30-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Well, duh, obviously it means Madonna is arming them.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Absolutely not Special Boat Squadron (SBS) ... SBS wouldn't be caught dead in front of a camera moving around Syria, especially during the day. If SBS were anywhere near that camera they would have been the guys across the street blending in with the citizens. I mean, come on. You really think one of the primer special warfare groups would let a camera follow them around on a mission?
I don't think so.
edit on 31-7-2012 by greenie65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

You're right on the specific fact it isn't a Mig, but rather it would appear to be an SU-24, which is specifically a ground attack aircraft. There is no way you can tell from that image if it is armed, but that very image you posted is part of a video showing that precise same aircraft strafing the ground with it's cannon. Again, your misrepresenting things to suit your agenda.

I can't believe you can sit there and say they aren't attacking their own people with aircraft etc. I suppose you'd have us believe that the whole uprising is a figment of our imaginations?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Got to love how you also dismiss any video that doesn't jive with your twisted little view on the world, but then you find one that supports your story (or so you think) and it is cast iron proof. You even selectively use the BBC, as long as it supports your view, but then dismiss it should someone else use it when it doesn't support you.

It is quite pointless arguing with you though, we all know you have a strong anti-west bias, owing to you being from the Balkans and being decisively pro-Russian, so it matters not what anyone says.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Just to let the OP know, It is SOP for Speshul Farces to not even have a name in a CI combat zone let alone wear the flag of a country they were deployed from.. Im sure the CIA's own SAD run round with the stars and stripes flying around.

you sir are a armchair warrior and know nothing of persec, so go do 1.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Topup because: Spaz alert

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Forget the covert SAS soldier, why is that AC Milan player there?

I wonder if Silvio Berlusconi approves??

First post ftw!

edit on 31-7-2012 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I can't believe I read this entire thread.

..I guess its like rubbernecking a car accident, but worse. Much worse.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I bought a GRU tshirt in Kuwait from some tall Asian looking guy(Russian), thinking I'm going to be the only cat back home who has one.

Guess what, first night back in my hometown out at the dance club with my ole friends, I wear my spiffy black GRU tshirt and some other cat was wearing the same shirt! With out saying, from then on we stayed on opposite sides of the place.

Now either he did what I did, or he was GRU....or not. I know I'm not gru, just a smuck who likes rare tshirts. Well semi rare in this case....

SF never wears stuff that makes them look SFy, our ODA guys captain wore a tshirt that said;
"I'm not a geek, I'm a tenth level mage"
That's your special guy alright.

My bet is also merc, or snazzy dresser for the under.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Made my night !!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1[/i

Thank you, thank you very much.
Now you see why they keep me around here, it isn't just to wash el trace Amigos UFO...or is it.

...I just don't...know any more...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Lots of brands of clothing have flags / emblems on them - I know most Hackett t-shirts have the Union flag on them somewhere.
Lot's military clothing, Army surplus stuff do too.

It's pretty common place on the internet.
www.sportsmansguide.com...

Go to nearly any town / city in Mediterranean area and they have markets selling lots of this sort of clothing, some genuine but most fake.
In addition lots of used clothing from the UK / Europe etc get sent to Africa / Middle East etc.

Of course there are UK Special Forces in situ in Syria - it would be naive not to think so and actually quite negligent of the UK governement not to be monitoring the situation.
I imagine that Special Forces of quite a few countries will be in Syria.

What they are doing there is anyone's guess and probably a discussion for another thread.

But I'd be amazed if any of them are wearing clothing with their countries flags on them and I doubt they'd be caught so blatently on camera like that.

Probably just some militia / mercenary type.

Seems to me like a whole big deal about nothing really.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
With and at the request of me i want a mod to close my thread since this is no longer a discussion thread.
But Rather a Toying thread rather then a discussion thread

As a member in page 4 stated the following.

Toyed with, perhaps. But you bring it upon yourself, Agent.
If you ask nicely, I'll help you out

The last time i checked Toying is pretty much similar to mocking.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join