It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Special Forces Member Team Are Caught On Footage in Syria [Busted]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
well you know what? nothing will change my position on Sryia.

Good to know you want a "discussion", nothing like an open mind.

When Syria becomes like Libya, your position will become irrelevant. That is the way these things work out historically, once the dictator turns the guns of his armed forces on his own people, the dictator's days are numbered.

Over a long period there will be defections and zero new recruits. High ranking officers will change sides, hardware will be lost never to be replaced all the while the opposition gains and gains and gains.

It's a crumbling regime, and we are witnessing the slow steady crumble, even if you won't admit it.

The happy go lucky days of the regime's medieval torture cells keeping the populace under control through fear are over, never to be returned to again.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

It's a crumbling regime, and we are witnessing the slow steady crumble, even if you won't admit it.
Thats what you have been claiming for 17 months i know your trying to provoke and you know what else? its not going to work.

When Syria becomes like Libya, your position will become irrelevant. That is the way these things work out historically, once the dictator turns the guns of his armed forces on his own people, the dictator's days are numbered.

Its nice to see that you support the terrorists from Saudi Arabia and Qatar and that you want chaos in Sryia as there already is in Libya now.

And your saying my will become irrelevant?? how ironic i was not surprised to see you respond in my new thread in which you were trying to drill my thread and you responded by saying whats the point of this thread?

Rational people who understand knowledge they wouldn't responded that way if you really did read my thread in the other sub section of thread you would get the point of my thread.

But judging by the two stars here and the 11 or 12 stars in your post in my thread its pretty much clear what your trying to do. From a well anti Ron Paul user.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

edit on 30-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Oh, and that guy that suddenly appears at .09 wearing that white tee shirt? Look closely. There's a Fruit of the Loom tag and we all know what that means.

Again, THREAD FAIL.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by inalandfaraway

Oh, and that guy that suddenly appears at .09
No thats not correct it seems people are avoiding the guy with the British but are were fixed with guy on 0:09

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I came to this thread last night, and read as the posters and the author of this thread duked it out.
I read with an open mind even though it was painfully obvious that such an individual as alluded to in the OP was NOT special forces British or otherwise attached to any "allied" nation.

I weighed the data presented by both the OP and the posters here and as of yet still cant believe this thread is pushing forward outside of skunkworks.

Thats not an insult to the OP, sometimes you get it, sometimes you dont we all make mistakes. I am 100% certain that US and Allied covert operators are on the ground stirring Sh** up as I write this, I would never deny that; however this particular event as posted in my honest opinion and with marginal amount of common sense tells me this is not the situation. Probably because I have a tan rugby polo with a union flag on the left sleeve also. (Im American and have that.)

We could go on and on about how this is a button down mid sleeve shirt VS whatever semantically argumentative statement can be dredged up . The clear and obvious point is, this thread, while good intentions may have been desired, has failed.

At least some decent info came out of it.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Thats not an insult to the OP

Unfortunately it is and this isn't the first time users like TinfoilTP have done this is the second thread and the second time it has happened.

Its because due to the fact that i am not believing the official mainstream news outlets narrative.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

reply to post by snowen20

Thats not an insult to the OP

Unfortunately it is and this isn't the first time users like TinfoilTP have done this is the second thread and the second time it has happened.

Its because due to the fact that i am not believing the official mainstream news outlets narrative.

Then let me rephrase that.

It's not (intended) to be an insult to the OP.
I dont know many people who vehemently agree with the MSM, as they have been found lying more than often than not. Same in the case with Syria.

Good looking out though, watchful eyes are better than blissful ignorance.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

reply to post by TinfoilTP

Thats what you have been claiming for 17 months i know your trying to provoke and you know what else? its not going to work.

Its nice to see that you support the terrorists from Saudi Arabia and Qatar and that you want chaos in Sryia as there already is in Libya now.

And your saying my will become irrelevant?? how ironic i was not surprised to see you respond in my new thread in which you were trying to drill my thread and you responded by saying whats the point of this thread?

Rational people who understand knowledge they wouldn't responded that way if you really did read my thread in the other sub section of thread you would get the point of my thread.

But judging by the two stars here and the 11 or 12 stars in your post in my thread its pretty much clear what your trying to do. From a well anti Ron Paul user.

Tsk tsk, attack the topic not the person, since you are such a stickler for rules.

The reason there is no rule of law in Syria is because Assad used deadly force on peaceful demonstrations at the start of the conflict. That escalated the situation and he has lost control. Over in the West peaceful demonstrations were not met with tanks, bullets, and systematic torture at government facilities resulting in deaths of our citizens. The lack of rule of law in Syria rests squarely on the rulers shoulders.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by tommyjo

And also i have looked at the video you posted the only thing i heard from the rebels in the video is allahu akbar and allahu akbar over and over again.

For civilians it might be hard to tell which sound is what, but for military guys... it's like knowing the difference between Pavarotti and Lady Gaga.

Yep. I can only imagine. I have also heard about 'voice recognition' training that many go through. But definitely a professional can identify exactly what you're referring to. I can identify many automobiles and/or planes based on their engine sound and exhaust notes/or when the starter is engaged (I'm not a professional..i'm just an enthusiast).
edit on 2-8-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by inalandfaraway
There's a Fruit of the Loom tag and we all know what that means.
I have seen many bootleg versions of such novelties in NYC China Town
Is that what it means?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Boys squabbling over fashion makes me
I mean, even googling trying to find the exact shirt
funny stuff to this chic.....i have clothing that you would NEVER find online....soo good luck w/ that!
He isnt even wearing a tshirt...hes wearing a POLO SHIRT lol and wears it mighty well (just sayn' lol)

First off....wearing a Union Jack on an article of clothing is VERY VERY VERY VERY trendy. It just is.

Next, a "special forces" guy just standing around all chill wearing his nation's patch on a polo shirt w/ some ammo hanging around his neck like its the latest trend in jewely
(really?) in a foreign country and being FILMED by some random person is going to get himself killed..................that does not happen. It doesnt even happen in the movies!
If you look at someone and think "oooh he is special forces" more than likely he is not. Their goal is to not hang out and chill in public like they are waiting in line at the nearest chic-fil-a (as of late).....it is to be COVERT!!!!

edit on August 2nd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

That's sexist.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Dude.. are you loopy? Of course it's just a shirt. What about this would ever make you think he is British really?

So you have looked through every shirt available in the world and you know that that is not one? I can tell you for certain it is.. because even if it were military it could be surplus.

This is duuumb. I am sure there are spec op groups there, but come on.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
I'm learning all sorts of stuff from you guys about ammunition and weapons.

Seriously Thanks for all the effort.

Not a problem. Thanks for the reply. In reference to cannon strafing from aircraft. Probably the ultimate place to witness it up-close is in Switzerland at the Axalp Airshow. Well worth the 7,000 foot climb! The lower target and impacts can be seen at 05:08.

Footage has also appeared of a Syrian L-39 in the process of firing rockets. It makes perfect sense for the Syrians to use this light trainer. So far footage has not been seen of the L-39s deploying decoy flares as part of their defensive tactics. It would make good sense to fit a flare dispenser as the Free Syrian Army in now reported to have gained access to shoulder launched surface to air missiles.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Bottom line: No SAS or any other foreign agency acting covertly would wear a flag on their arm. The OP title is misleading and the poster has exactly zero idea of how SF/SoF units operate. 12 pages of much ado about nothing.

I have friends and associates who are SEALs, SF, MARSOC, AFSOC, SAS, et al infinitum and to those that know: the OP is beyond ridiculous.
edit on 3-8-2012 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I totally agree.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join