It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Chemtrail vids: Close-ups of full wing spraying

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Still no one has been able to tell me why, if we are just dealing with water vapor, don't chemtrails dissipate upon reaching lower elevation, as clouds usually do. Water vapor should form where it's high and the air is colder and the air can't hold as much moisture, and dissipate lower where the air is warmer and can hold more moisture.

Then how do you explain your breath in the winter or for that matter vehicle exhaust in the winter?

Funny both of those occur at ground level, so that explanation won't work.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I never heard about the Omega tanker crash but I found this which I found a little interesting.

People being warned to stay indoors...

It's a pilot's forum...scroll down to the first post.

edit on 31-7-2012 by type0civ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The lower trails act like a particle cloud that is definitely NOT water vapor.

I know this was asked before,but how do you know they are chemtrails and not regular contrails?

In fact I also posted a pic and still wait for an answer as to which of these would you call a contrail and which do you consider a chemtrail...

I ask because you are able to tell the difference in your video then you should be able to give me an answer,correct?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Then how do you explain your breath in the winter or for that matter vehicle exhaust in the winter?

What? Are you serious? This statement proves something?

I had mentioned in a previous post above obviously my statement didn't apply to wintertime or when the air was close to or below 0C/32F, not like the video I referenced which was CLEARLY dated from the middle of the summer.......

I'm talking about times without extreme temperature inversions in the spring, summer and fall with normal air temperature gradation with altitude.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

Since there seems to be much interest in these chemtrail videos judging by the activity on this thread,
You're like a magnet for debunkers...Don't mistake that for genuine interest in what you have to say....

I'm a magnet for those who would like to keep truths hidden..........nothing more complicated than that.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

People being warned to stay indoors...

That would be in my guess just a precaution in case the jet fuel were to catch fire, because breathing in that burning fuel is not the healthiest thing for you. In fact it even says that in the sentence right before the warning you posted about.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

What? Are you serious? This statement proves something?

I had mentioned in a previous post above obviously my statement didn't apply to wintertime or when the air was close to or below 0C/32F, not like the video I referenced which was CLEARLY dated from the middle of the summer.......

I'm talking about times without extreme temperature inversions in the spring, summer and fall with normal air temperature gradation with altitude.

Because in summer when it's 30c at ground level it can't possibly be -40c at 30,000ft

Think about it. Do a bit of research., It's not hard.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I'm a magnet for those who would like to keep truths hidden..........nothing more complicated than that.

If you call the things you rave on as evidence the truth, you need to keep looking because you aren't close to the truth.
edit on 31-7-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

Since there seems to be much interest in these chemtrail videos judging by the activity on this thread,
You're like a magnet for debunkers...Don't mistake that for genuine interest in what you have to say....

Nah, you're a magnet for truthers. People who don't like to see others deceived and mislead

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Actually I reacted with haste...i've been within a stones throw of a Gulfstream burning and the jet fuel is not the issue, it's the metal and interior which make a rather noxious mixture. It was a rather devastating thing to have seen.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

The KC - 135 has a refueling arm extending from the rear, not small jets from the wings, how would those fuel planes mid-air?

Some KC135s and all of the KC-10s use the tail boom system. Other 135s and other tankers like the C-130 and F-111 tankers use a drougue and basket system from the wings. A long hose with a "basket on the end is extended out of pods on the wings. The thirsty aircraft flies up and insets its refueling probe into the recepticle basket until a solid connection is made and fueling begins. I've used both methods and the boom, with an operator who can "fly" the boom, is a lot easier to use. The basket tends to whip around and it's a little like trying to artificially inseminate a flying gnat. The Russion Antonov tankers also use the baskets out of pods systems.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Because in summer when it's 30c at ground level it can't possibly be -40c at 30,000ft

Think about it. Do a bit of research., It's not hard.

You're just proving my point............

Yes, vapor trails should form at higher altitudes, with colder air that holds less humidity, and dissipate as they descent into warmer air that can hold more humidity.

Unlike the video which has normal "contrails" appearing and then disappearing at a higher altitude - as one would expect. However the lower chemtrail does not dissipate even close to as quickly as the higher one - going against all known meteorology - and only theoretically possible in some kind of weird and extremely rare temperature inversion.

edit on 31-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 31-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 31-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Summer where?

Anyway the internet is full of charts....just google altitude VS temp.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Unlike the video which has normal "contrails" appearing and then disappearing at a higher altitude - as one would expect. However the lower chemtrail does not dissipate even close to as quickly as the higher one - going against all known meteorology - and only theoretically possible in some kind of weird and extremely rare temperature inversion.

Again how do you know that these are different trails?

Also how are you judging the difference in altitude of the trails in the video?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Nah, you're a magnet for truthers. People who don't like to see others deceived and mislead

At least I truly believe what I am saying about chemtrails, and if I'm undecided on other topics I will state that clearly.

Did you know one of the few cardinal sins, for which your soul can suffer in eternity, is to deny mankind the right to thrive, which includes keeping sacred/important knowledge hidden?

I would hate to put that to the test!

If you don't believe me you can read it in Whitely Strieber's book "The Master of the Key", his strange visitor relays this little nugget to him, along with many others. It is not to late for those who have committed this greatest sin to change while they still inhabit their current physical shell...........but at some time it becomes too late..........at least that is the theory........which, again, I would hate to test.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

In the pic about the Omega tanker I believe the biggest thing they were worried about at the time was the fuel,but you are correct that the fuel is one of many things that are toxic when they burn.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

If you don't believe me you can read it in Whitely Strieber's book "The Master of the Key", his strange visitor relays this little nugget to him, along with many others.

You do mean this Whitley Strieber,correct?

Louis Whitley Strieber ( /ˈstriːbər/; born June 13, 1945) is an American writer best known for his horror novels The Wolfen and The Hunger and for Communion, a non-fiction account of his perceived experiences with non-human entities. He has maintained a dual career of author (of fiction) and advocate of alternative concepts (through non-fiction, his Unknown Country website, and his internet podcast, Dreamland).

en.wikipedia.org...

And what makes him so credible?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

What do you mean by higher and lower trail? Upon what are you basing that as there is no indication in the video of altitude?

If it is simply the physical appearance of the trail and the short trail is very small, it may be worth bearing in mind that, quite apart from the persisting trail possibly spreading out if it's been there some time, not all airliners are the same size and the same can be said of the trails they leave behind.

And of course while the temperature may be the same or less at a higher altitude, it doesn't follow that relative humidity will also be the same, so even if the altitudes are as they look, it still doesn't mean anything with regards to persistence. There are too many variables to decide just by looking up, whatever he popular mantra may tell you.
edit on 31-7-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It's not even worth it with the avid deniers. Their minds are made up already.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yes, vapor trails should form at higher altitudes, with colder air that holds less humidity, and dissipate as they descent into warmer air that can hold more humidity.

]

Your understanding of the basic physic of contrail formation and persistence is lacking.

First of all- a contrail is NOT water vapor. Water vapor is invisible. Its when this vapor CONdenses into droplets and then freezes into ice crystals that the trail becomes visible.

Second- in simple terms- the formation of any contrail is dependent on temperature- it has to be about -35 for a contrail to form

Third- in simple terms- the PERSISTENCE of any contrail is dependent on the ambient humidity level at flight altitude.

so, you are correct that temp typically increases as you get lower in altitude...BUT...that does not correlate to the level of humidity. The atmosphere is not a static parcle of air and has many layers, pockets and moves very much like a fluid...

...as such one can often find humid layers below drier areas...and if its cold enough still for contrail formation the trail can very well persist even though trails at higher altitudes will not.

Does that make sense? its pretty basic...

Think about clouds...why are there clouds at one altitude but not another? or in one spot but not another?
edit on 31-7-2012 by Thorr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join