It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Chemtrail vids: Close-ups of full wing spraying

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Alright, number time. How long would it take fine dust to fall from 40,000 to 30,000 feet? Blow some talcum powder dust in the air and measure how long the fine particles take to fall one foot. Then multiply that by 10,000.

I get your point but I don't think it's valid. The whole aim of aerosolization research, is to develop means of delivering certain compounds by air and have them linger as long as possible, usually with weaponization of certain compounds in mind. So if they are spraying compounds like barium or aluminum oxides, which evidence seems to point to, they would have conducted aerosolization reasearch on these compounds to make them as light as possible, much lighter than talc powder (even though I realize on a 1:1 basis the SG of Talc is one of the lowest).

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

How about this for all you "quick" types: have the thermodynamic properties of water vapor changed over the past 30 years?

Of course not. I cant tell if yo are playing dumb or not.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I can't waste my energy on this subject anymore (even though OP is my friend) but I'd like to add this video I came across this morning.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I can't waste my energy on this subject anymore (even though OP is my friend) but I'd like to add this video I came across this morning.

Thank you HA! Proud to have you as a friend!

Awesome difference between a quick contrail and a persistent chemtrail.

At lower altitudes you would expect fewer contrails/chemtrails, unless you were getting some kind of weird temperature inversion where the lower air was colder than the higher air - which I doubt at this time of year.

The logic is irrefutable:

Cold air holds less water vapor - you would expect vapor trails to exist/persist at higher altitude.

Warm air holds more water vapor - you would expect the vapor to disperse as the altitude gets lower and warmer.

But this video shows the opposite - why - because the higher contrail is just water vapor acting as you would expect, but the lower trails are metal oxides - which are obviously not absorbed into air like water vapor.

Just think about masses of warm air coming in from the ocean and forming clouds as they rise over a mountain range - basic meteorology.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yet again I am happy to report for the 2nd straight year in row there are not Contrails or *cough* Chemtrails over the skies where I live! And there has not been most the summer!

I guess they only plague other cities that need it, that or the weather is just not right for them?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Im also proud to report that there have been no plagues of the dreaded rainbow unicorns in London this summer. Thatk god!

See? I can make up things too...its fun!
edit on 31-7-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Alright, number time. How long would it take fine dust to fall from 40,000 to 30,000 feet? Blow some talcum powder dust in the air and measure how long the fine particles take to fall one foot. Then multiply that by 10,000.

I get your point but I don't think it's valid. The whole aim of aerosolization research, is to develop means of delivering certain compounds by air and have them linger as long as possible, usually with weaponization of certain compounds in mind. So if they are spraying compounds like barium or aluminum oxides, which evidence seems to point to, they would have conducted aerosolization reasearch on these compounds to make them as light as possible, much lighter than talc powder (even though I realize on a 1:1 basis the SG of Talc is one of the lowest).

My point was that neither fine dust or clouds will fall particularly fast. So the falling to a lower altitude and evaporating is not a factor in contrail persistence.

So let's say you've got a super fine powder. You spray it into the air. What does that look like? What is the optical density?

Only 0.1% of the water in a persistent spreading contrail comes from the fuel. A gallon of fuel creates 1.3 gallons of water. So to create a chemical trail with the same optical density as a persistent spreading contrail, you would need 1300 times as much chemical as there is fuel on the plane. It would also need to be dumped out of the plane at 1000x the rate of the jet exhaust.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Awesome difference between a quick contrail and a persistent chemtrail.

A) How can you tell which trail is higher in that video?
B) Humidity is not like temperature. It can be higher or lower with altitude, depending on the weather.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Awesome difference between a quick contrail and a persistent chemtrail

Then which of these are the contrails and which would be called a chemtrail?

Do you see anything interesting?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Nevermind, everyone else already debunked that refueling tanker stuff before I got to it.

Sir, if you are going to post pictures, at least do a bit of a better job trying to find something that is a bit more unique, and not already shown on here. Sheesh. You can do better than that.
edit on 31-7-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

either has trouble with reality or has some kind of agenda.

I have neither. But I do have a decade and a half of working on aircraft including the big iron. I have spent more hours than I care to remember "tank diving" in fuel cells of all sorts of planes and have never seen anything nefarious. You chemtrail fanatics think every plane cruising across the sky is operated by or working for "them".

Instead of cruising youtube, learn to use a flight tracker program and figure out what plane you see crossing your city or area is doing.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Since there seems to be much interest in these chemtrail videos judging by the activity on this thread,
You're like a magnet for debunkers...Don't mistake that for genuine interest in what you have to say....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ

either has trouble with reality or has some kind of agenda.

I have neither. But I do have a decade and a half of working on aircraft including the big iron. I have spent more hours than I care to remember "tank diving" in fuel cells of all sorts of planes and have never seen anything nefarious. You chemtrail fanatics think every plane cruising across the sky is operated by or working for "them".

Instead of cruising youtube, learn to use a flight tracker program and figure out what plane you see crossing your city or area is doing.

You're right, what was I thinking, these all look like normal flight patterns:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

My other question is, now why would a small region in France own KC-135 tankers? Wouldn't any NATO committments etc be handled by the French air force?

The US has sold a number of tankers to foreign countries (which pisses me off to NO end). The aircraft in question does belong to the French Air Force. Turkey, Indonesia, France all own KC-135s, and the Dutch own a KC-10 type aircraft known as a KDC-10. It does the same mission, but it doesn't have the extra fuel tanks that the KC-10 does. Same with the Omega tankers hired by the US, and the 707 tankers used by Israel.

That same picture came up several years ago, and I disassembled it then. I'll see if I can't find my post and link to it, it has more information about it. Basically the only thing he got right is that the little propeller on the nose provides power to the system.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
[more]

You've heard people say to keep an open mind but not so much as to let your brains fall our right?

I live near and Air Force base and will see the tankers fly orbits like that monthly so the fighters here can train up on aerial refueling.

Dont get me wrong, i've seen letters from a congressman here in NM asking LANL or SNL to not release a bacteria over Albuquerque without consent of the people. I am quite aware of our governments evil deeds. But your videos are proof of nothing.

In fact chit chatting with my family physician one day he told me how he is required to make reports to the CDC so they can trend illnesses. So "they" can just release something over a city and then check with the CDC to monitor the "effectiveness" of "their" creation.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

The US has sold a number of tankers to foreign countries (which pisses me off to NO end). The aircraft in question does belong to the French Air Force. Turkey, Indonesia, France all own KC-135s, and the Dutch own a KC-10 type aircraft known as a KDC-10. It does the same mission, but it doesn't have the extra fuel tanks that the KC-10 does. Same with the Omega tankers hired by the US, and the 707 tankers used by Israel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the info. Funny you mention Omega, I had never heard of them until a few minutes ago when I came upon this youtube video of an "alledged" chemtrail tanker crash in California last year. Funny how I don't remember hearing anything about a plane that size crashing last year, especially with the fatalities.

edit on 31-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You're right, what was I thinking, these all look like normal flight patterns:

You may want to lookup holding pattern....

or this....

Google is your friend.....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

They are a pretty small organization. I remember when that crash happened, I heard about it on the news at home. Basically they're a tanker "booster" organization to assist the US military, and foreign military operations. The only problem with them is they're severely limited in their fuel offput capability. They took standard 707-320s and didn't add any extra fuel tanks like the Air Force did with the -135 and the KC-10.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ

You've heard people say to keep an open mind but not so much as to let your brains fall our right?

I live near and Air Force base and will see the tankers fly orbits like that monthly so the fighters here can train up on aerial refueling.

Dont get me wrong, i've seen letters from a congressman here in NM asking LANL or SNL to not release a bacteria over Albuquerque without consent of the people. I am quite aware of our governments evil deeds. But your videos are proof of nothing.

In fact chit chatting with my family physician one day he told me how he is required to make reports to the CDC so they can trend illnesses. So "they" can just release something over a city and then check with the CDC to monitor the "effectiveness" of "their" creation.

Sorry I don't buy into you paradigm that everything is "hunky dory". Actually, I'm not.

Still no one has been able to tell me why, if we are just dealing with water vapor, don't chemtrails dissipate upon reaching lower elevation, as clouds usually do. Water vapor should form where it's high and the air is colder and the air can't hold as much moisture, and dissipate lower where the air is warmer and can hold more moisture.

Meteorology 101.

Yet we have videos like this, with the actual high-altitude contrails forming and dissipating as expected, and lower trails persisting in the lower atmosphere, longer than the higher ones? If you think both of these trails are water vapor without some kind of weird and extreme temperature inversion, you need to go back and review basic science.

The lower trails act like a particle cloud that is definitely NOT water vapor.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

How about doing a little research that doesn't involve youtube. Here is the real truth about that Omega tanker...

A Boeing 707 tanker operated by Omega Aerial Refueling Services has crashed taking off from NAS Point Mugu in California, but the US Navy said the aircraft’s three-person crew “escaped with minor injuries”.

www.flightglobal.com...

Look at the pic in the link and guess what you see?

No deaths and no chemtrails, Sorry.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join