It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Chemtrail vids: Close-ups of full wing spraying

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I hate to insult but in your source, there are thumbnails of other images, including one showing a KC135 refueling two jets using the same dual pod drogue system that you just called photoshop.

www.airforce-technology.com...

edit on 31-7-2012 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

Thanks, good pic. But I can't fathom the dynamics of the mating of the two pieces of equipment, it is one of the hardest operations to accomplish flying - with a singe craft refueling on a mainly rigid boom from the KC-135.

Those two lines look like they would swing about in the wind incredibly, and still I believe if they could possibly align the nozzle would push away such a lightweight line.

Color me incredibly skeptical due to the physics, aerodynamics and speeds/weights involved.

If you could show me a video of it actually happening or explain how to overcome the physical challenges I mentioned above I probably could be convinced.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Ask and ye shall receive..

F18 being refueled using the drogue..

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

I hate to insult but in your source, there are thumbnails of other images, including one showing a KC135 refueling two jets using the same dual pod drogue system that you just called photoshop.

www.airforce-technology.com...

edit on 31-7-2012 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

Thanks, good pic. But I can't fathom the dynamics of the mating of the two pieces of equipment, it is one of the hardest operations to accomplish flying - with a singe craft refueling on a mainly rigid boom from the KC-135.

Those two lines look like they would swing about in the wind incredibly, and still I believe if they could possibly align the nozzle would push away such a lightweight line.

Color me incredibly skeptical due to the physics, aerodynamics and speeds/weights involved.

If you could show me a video of it actually happening or explain how to overcome the physical challenges I mentioned above I probably could be convinced.

"Those two lines look like they would swing about in the wind incredibly" how is that chemtrails/contrails trail behind the plane and dont just spread all over the sky instantly? Could it not be because the planes are traveling at relatively high speeds?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Thanks Vkey, you have proven it can be done, irregardless of the fact the tanker identity in the video can't be determined.

My other question is, now why would a small region in France own KC-135 tankers? Wouldn't any NATO committments etc be handled by the French air force?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Thanks Vkey, you have proven it can be done, irregardless of the fact the tanker identity in the video can't be determined.

My other question is, now why would a small region in France own KC-135 tankers? Wouldn't any NATO committments etc be handled by the French air force?

Never said it was easy to do, or that it was a great way of refueling an aircraft, but, they do use it, and you can tell by the wingtip on the tanker that it's a USAF KC135. They match all the other photos of them. the Picture you are referring to, is not some small regional airplane, it's a tanker assigned to a specific base in that region, I am not entirely sure how the French Air Force numbers or assigns their aircraft, but if it's anything like the US, they may have Air National Guard type units that are region specific (our KC135 here in Connecticut, are blueish and have our state flag on the tail, and are only used for the ANG refueling)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

So you don't believe in chemtrails? You think all those lines in the sky that persist for hours are just regular contrails? I mean it is no secret the USG has been interested in geoengineering since the 40's.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

So you don't believe in chemtrails? You think all those lines in the sky that persist for hours are just regular contrails? I mean it is no secret the USG has been interested in geoengineering since the 40's.

Contrails often persist for hours if the conditions are right. It's physically impossible for them not to.

ONLY contrails could persist for hours, as the mostly consist of water that is already in the air. Any chemical spray would quickly dissipate.

In fact that's how you can tell the difference between a (theoretical) chemtrail and a contrail. Chemtrails quickly dissipate, but contrails sometimes persist for hours.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I've been meaning to post that for the last month, the chemtrails in Norfolk/Virginia Beach are GONE. The same goes for DC. In addition, the clouds in DC have been incredible. Beautiful cumulus cloud formations everyday.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You think all those lines in the sky that persist for hours are just regular contrails?

Can't speak for that user, but I can speak for myself. Yup. Because your entire chemtrail theory hinges on the fact that contrails don't fan out and linger to form cloud cover.

Yet they do. It's a basic scientific fact.

You can't try to prove a scientific theory while ignoring tested and true science. It really is that simple. You don't have a basic grasp of what a contrail is, how it forms, and under what conditions it can stay. Most of us "shills", however, do. And we usually take the time to post it in every thread so at the very least, you can have an educated opinion and continue your "research".

I'm 33. When I first heard about this, got years ago, over night every contrail was wrong, what the hell is going on. Then, much like with my search for 911 truth, I did some basic scientific research and reading. And guess what?

Every attribute that makes a chemtrail, is an attribute of a contrail under the right conditions.

And lets be clear. Geoengineering in the form of cloud seeding has been going on since vietnam, so don't even pretend that I'm ignoring that.

Sure chemtrailing could be happening. Your hundreds of scientists and thousands of believers have produced nothing. Nothing. Not a single shred of verifiable evidence.

Which, of course, doesn't make your theory false.

What makes your theory false is the willful spreading of disinformation or outright lies, coupled with the complete and utter lack of scientific understanding of the things you are trying to convince us are "wrong".

None of the varied and fragmented theories make much sense really.

Depopulation? That's absurd, there are various better distribution methods for that, not hap hazard spraying for which you have little control over, as well, you are polluting and poisoning yourself, your family, and the rest of the "elite" in the process.

blocking the sun? Sure, that's more reasonable, but still, this would require a GLOBAL massive campaign of spraying to get enough aluminum particles into the atmosphere to make a difference, as well, global weather patterns mean you'd have to completely load the atmosphere, not just spray over a few countries, air doesn't sit static above your country, and if you spent 2 minutes learning about contrails you'd already know that.

So what's left?

It's not happening, that's what is left.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

In fact that's how you can tell the difference between a (theoretical) chemtrail and a contrail. Chemtrails quickly dissipate, but contrails sometimes persist for hours.

And there you have it, the goal post have moved again. That's fantastic friend, for years, at least 8 years, it's been "only chemtrails can persist for hours" and now, once enough of us posted enough basic science for you guys to grasp, now it's inverted.

the very thing that distinguishes a chemtrail from a contrail is now flipped.

amazing. simply amazing the mental gymnastics required for this theory are getting too much even for me.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Contrails often persist for hours if the conditions are right. It's physically impossible for them not to.

ONLY contrails could persist for hours, as the mostly consist of water that is already in the air. Any chemical spray would quickly dissipate.

So you're saying that metals like aluminum oxides and barium oxides will disperse more quickly, and water vapor can persist for hours? Aren't the oxides heavier than water vapor, which would make them disperse more slowly?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Infi8nity

Thanks for your input!

Ya, I love all these other explanations, yet I was around in the 70's, 80's, and for then and part of the 90's contrails NEVER looked like they do today. They used to dissipate after several minutes and never hang around for hours.

Yes, and as we knowt Jet engines, wing technology, fuel mixtures and the height that planes fly at have not changed AT ALL in 30 years. Nope....it cant possibly be that.

It HAS to be an impossibly huge government conspiracy to poison us and, oddly, the very same air the guys in charge and their loved ones breathe. Yeah. That makes MUCH more sense.

/sarcasm (for all you slow people)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

So you're saying that metals like aluminum oxides and barium oxides will disperse more quickly, and water vapor can persist for hours? Aren't the oxides heavier than water vapor, which would make them disperse more slowly?

Being heavier, if anything, will make them disperse quicker, as they will fall faster.

But it's about the AMOUNT of the substance. 99.9% of the water in a persistent contrail comest from the air around it. So the the amount of material in a contrail is about 1000x as much as you could get in any sprayed trail (unless it were incredibly short).

Think about every chemical trails you have ever seen sprayed from a plane - mosquito spraying, corexit, sky writing, fuel dumps - none of them hang around in the air very long. Even sky writing is gone in twenty minutes. The ONLY trail that can persist for hours is a contrail - and that's because it continues to grow - the ice crystals actually get bigger. Anything else is just dust or smoke, and dissipates like dust or smoke.

link   

reply to post by vkey08

Ummm...WHAT?? For years we have had to listen to chemtrailers bulls*it about chemtrails lasting longer than contrails. Which one is it? You guys are so deluded its hilarious

link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

Yes, and as we knowt Jet engines, wing technology, fuel mixtures and the height that planes fly at have not changed AT ALL in 30 years. Nope....it cant possibly be that.

It HAS to be an impossibly huge government conspiracy to poison us and, oddly, the very same air the guys in charge and their loved ones breathe. Yeah. That makes MUCH more sense.

How about this for all you "quick" types: have the thermodynamic properties of water vapor changed over the past 30 years?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Uncinus

And there you have it, the goal post have moved again. That's fantastic friend, for years, at least 8 years, it's been "only chemtrails can persist for hours" and now, once enough of us posted enough basic science for you guys to grasp, now it's inverted.

the very thing that distinguishes a chemtrail from a contrail is now flipped.

amazing. simply amazing the mental gymnastics required for this theory are getting too much even for me.

I think you misunderstand me. I'm not saying chemtrails are real. I'm saying that IF chemtrails existed, they would quickly dissipate. Hence the words "theoretical" and "sometimes" above.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

How about this for all you "quick" types: have the thermodynamic properties of water vapor changed over the past 30 years?

Nope, exactly the same. Which is why contrails have ALWAYS persisted if the air conditions were right. Since 1921.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Ummm...WHAT?? For years we have had to listen to chemtrailers bulls*it about chemtrails lasting longer than contrails. Which one is it? You guys are so deluded its hilarious

It's contrails

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Being heavier, if anything, will make them disperse quicker, as they will fall faster.

Think about every chemical trails you have ever seen sprayed from a plane - mosquito spraying, corexit, sky writing, fuel dumps - none of them hang around in the air very long. Even sky writing is gone in twenty minutes. The ONLY trail that can persist for hours is a contrail - and that's because it continues to grow - the ice crystals actually get bigger. Anything else is just dust or smoke, and dissipates like dust or smoke.

At high altitudes I would think dispersal was more dependent on the effects of wind rather than gravity, and wind effect would be proportional to particle SG, more pronounced in water vapor than metal oxides.

Most actual spraying I have seen, as mentioned above, was all from 1000 ft or lower, so of course I would expect particles to settle out of the atmosphere more quickly at 500ft rather than 30,000 ft.

Most ice crystals, especially in warmer seasons, would stop growing as they reached lower altitudes and the air temperature went above 0C/32F and would melt - which is why we get rain instead of snow in the summer and why hail is extremely rare, or at least used to be. You example only makes sense in winter time.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

At high altitudes I would think dispersal was more dependent on the effects of wind rather than gravity, and wind effect would be proportional to particle SG, more pronounced in water vapor than metal oxides.

Most actual spraying I have seen, as mentioned above, was all from 1000 ft or lower, so of course I would expect particles to settle out of the atmosphere more quickly at 500ft rather than 30,000 ft.

Most ice crystals, especially in warmer seasons, would stop growing as they reached lower altitudes and the air temperature went above 0C/32F and would melt - which is why we get rain instead of snow in the summer and why hail is extremely rare, or at least used to be. You example only makes sense in winter time.

Alright, number time. How long would it take fine dust to fall from 40,000 to 30,000 feet? Blow some talcum powder dust in the air and measure how long the fine particles take to fall one foot. Then multiply that by 10,000.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join