New Chemtrail vids: Close-ups of full wing spraying

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
These two videos contain some great close ups of chemtrails spraying from planes, the spray is obviously visible down the whole length of the wings - not like a "contrail" which in the air begins several dozen feet directly behind the engine and starts off in a relatively thin steam - which spreads out downwind.

Anyone who says these are just regular "contrails" either has trouble with reality or has some kind of agenda.

I don't necessarily think chemtrails are part of a nefarious agenda, many have collected samples of barium oxides from recently chemtrail sprayed areas, and barium oxide can block UV radiation. So possibly chemtrails are meant to protect us from the Sun.

The problem then is, what dangers related to the Sun are they aware of that they are not telling us but feel the need to protect us with massive doses of barium oxide in the air?

The fact of the matter is hundreds of scientists around the world are conducting seminars and doing research papers on chemtrails - this is easily determined with a simple Google search - they wouldn't be doing this on "contrails". So of course anyone is welcome on this thread, but don't expect a response from me if you are going to attempt to argue these are just normal "contrails".

However I would enjoy discussing the potential beneficial or harmful effects of chemtrails, and anecdotal accounts of chemtrails from your area, is the tempo increasing/decreasing, any relationships you can discern between chemtrail activity and Sun activity, the weather, the temperature, season etc.

This site also has reams of great unadulterated Chemtrail articles:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 30-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Then your gonna love this pic...

What do you think?

Let me help you out, they are not chemtrails....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
These two videos contain some great close ups of chemtrails spraying from planes, the spray is obviously visible down the whole length of the wings - not like a "contrail" which in the air begins several dozen feet directly behind the engine and starts off in a relatively thin steam - which spreads out downwind.

it is called an Aerodynamic contrail (1.6mb pdf)

It forms when there is very nearly 100% humidity - or even when ther is over 100% humidity - the air flowing over het top of the wing has its pressure lowered, so drops in temperature. Because of ththe temperature drop teh moisture in the air can condense out if conditiosn are right for it.

Aerodynamic contrails form when air flows across the wings of subsonic aircraft in cruise. During a short adiabatic expansion phase, high supersaturations trigger burstlike homogeneous ice formation on ambient liquid aerosol particles within a wing depth. Small particles freeze first because they equilibrate most rapidly. Ambient temperature is the key determinant of nascent aerodynamic contrail properties. Only above;232 K do they become visible (but optically thin). These temperatures are at the high end of those prevailing at tropical upper tropospheric flight levels of subsonic aircraft. In colder midlatitude conditions, aerodynamic contrails stay invisible and the very small ice particles formed quickly evaporate when exposed to small subsaturations, explaining why the formation of these contrails is rarely observed.

AFAIK it is exactly the same mechanism that cases the famous shockwave photos that are about - eg:

Albeit here the drop in pressure is caused by the supersonic shockwave
edit on 30-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The first vid there's "aerodynamic contrails". But I suspect you won't take my word for it (even though it's explained throughout the net.)

In the last minute of the second video.....what peaks your suspicion ?
What is the "spraying " ?

edit on 30-7-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

.... or even when ther is over 100% humidity -.....

So its a submarine?

edit on 30-7-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

This site also has reams of great unadulterated Chemtrail articles

Lets look at a few of those articles....

- Chemtrailing May Be Re-Terraforming by An Alien Species

- Chemtrails Laced with Disease Organisms for Population Reduction

- Chemtrails - Suppressing Human Evolution

- The Purpose of Chemtrails

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I would think about a little better source, as you can see above they may not be the best source to use...

But that is just a little friendly suggestion.....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant

So its a submarine?

It is called supersaturation - the atmosphere can be supersaturated to up to 400% if there are no nucleation sites handy

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant

So its a submarine?

It is called supersaturation - the atmosphere can be supersaturated to up to 400% if there are no nucleation sites handy

That's not fair. You're using real science and facts and stuff. These chemtrailers are like a bunch of three year olds badly in need of a nap. And you're going to send them off screaming for their "bankie of dedicated ignorance."

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

They are not just aerodynamic contrails. They are combined aerodynamic and exhaust contrails. The exhaust contrails are what persists, and ends up looking like a regular contrail (which it is, it just starts off superimposed with the aerodynamic contrail).

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Tnx! I know it was a cheap shot, but common sense made me think that over a 100% would be a liquid.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I believe they are used for multiple purposes, one of them being sun block. We are at a solar maximum, we have had seen some heavy solar flares over the past few years, some of witch if they wear directed at earth could tear the planet apart. The military sketches scenario's and creates drills to efficiently stop or aid a scenario. It would be stupid to think their is not a organization out their protecting us from solar burst. Reflective nano particles (aka sun block,google what sun block is) seems like a viable option.

I all so believe they use them for weather manipulation. I have seen storms forum from chemclouds. Planes fly by and disperse SMALL CHUNKY trails witch are then expanded(looks like slow explosion only white) into one huge massive cloud, similar to the shape of a nuclear mushroom cloud. When the cloud stops expanding lighting starts to forum and then it begins to rain. I have seen this process take place 3 times IN THE EXACT SAME SPOT!! The last 3 times we got a massive amount of rain was caused by these clouds. We have been under some pretty severe drought conditions over the past 3 years. With out those 3 storms are water aquifers would be non existent.

Their is allot of speculation to what they could use this technology for.
articles.cnn.com...:TECH

Allot of the speculation is stupid and seems as if its made just to turn people away from the subject by making outlandish claims. Disinfo

It would be dumb to only use this for one purpose, if you have the power to spray the globe you would think of different usefull ways to use that power.

edit on 30-7-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Thanks for your input!

Ya, I love all these other explanations, yet I was around in the 70's, 80's, and for then and part of the 90's contrails NEVER looked like they do today. They used to dissipate after several minutes and never hang around for hours.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Infi8nity

Thanks for your input!

Ya, I love all these other explanations, yet I was around in the 70's, 80's, and for then and part of the 90's contrails NEVER looked like they do today. They used to dissipate after several minutes and never hang around for hours.

The problem is that your time spent on this Earth still doesnt trump explained and verified science.

But hey, I'll give you an A- for effort. At least you're sticking to what you believe, even if it is wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

The problem is that your time spent on this Earth still doesnt trump explained and verified science.

But hey, I'll give you an A- for effort. At least you're sticking to what you believe, even if it is wrong.

Thanks for your evaluation your opinion means so much to me. And this "explained and verified science" is the same one that took 30 years to tell us smoking was bad? Not to mention a thousand other "fails"? So I guess the hundreds of accredited scientists that go to chemtrail conferences have nothing better to do with their time? Thanks, but I'll stick with personal obsevation and experience.
edit on 30-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Thanks, but I'll stick with personal obsevation and experience.

So does that put you in the same category as the sailors of years ago that thought the earth was flat?

After all they sailed the seas every day and night and they thought that you could just sail right off of the ends of the earth.

That was their personal observation and experience.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

So does that put you in the same category as the sailors of years ago that thought the earth was flat?

Perhaps a better analogy would be those who thought the Sun moved around the Earth. That takes a bit more than observation and experience to unravel.

You actually have to go back a whole lot of years to find any sailors (or anyone with any sort of education) who thought the world was flat. Watching a ship disappear over the horizon and then reappear sort of makes the shape of the Earth quite plain (not a plane).
edit on 7/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

After all they sailed the seas every day and night and they thought that you could just sail right off of the ends of the earth.

That was their personal observation and experience.

No, they hadn't seen the end of the earth, whereas I have seen contrails and chemtrails.

It is the difference between observation, experience and reasoning; versus belief in superstitions to explain unobserved but rumored phenomenon. Next.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I, too, was around then, yet oddly enough I remember seeing persistant contrails rather often.
They looked just like they do todey.
So where does that leave us?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I don't necessarily think chemtrails are part of a nefarious agenda, many have collected samples of barium oxides from recently chemtrail sprayed areas, and barium oxide can block UV radiation. So possibly chemtrails are meant to protect us from the Sun.

Agreed, and I've always taken this stance after a few months of viewing the sky and watching the vids posted on YT. I had to ask myself 'what IF' and came to the conclusion that :

1) the Sun is putting out massive CME's, more than what we being shown (.02's worth) and is causing the earth to be in drought (this being that it rains here in Oregon within 3 days of spraying)

2) the heat of the Sun is a lot hotter and might not return to the state we're usually use to (.02's worth)

3) the countries that are being sprayed in are the ones that can afford to have it sprayed.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Since there seems to be much interest in these chemtrail videos judging by the activity on this thread, it is my pleasure to share some other recent chemtrail videos with you all:

Here's a nice time lapse one:

Many more can be found here:

______beforeitsnews/chemtrails/2012/07/chemtrail-video-uplaods-from-5-countries-2352279.html

<<   2  3  4 >>

join