It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans,,, We are SO Screwed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I think you are right. I was just talking to my mom and she said some government source she knows told her that we were really close to total police state (closer than we know, apparently) and that the government was preparing for civil war.

But... I have to check on that to be sure, I mean the source of her information. I'll do that tomorrow. It could have just as easily been something she heard one say on T.V. or read about... I'm not remembering right.

One thing I do know for certain is that there are different factions in the government, and there is one that is interested in taking down corrupt officials in corporations and government. I'm not sure how this ties in, but it could be important.

Also, this idea about Civil War is so out there... that I might need extra proof than normal. I mean so far, we have coincidences and circumstantial evidence , right? I mean, I have seen videos of the FEMA camps from people who investigated them, but who knows that they are really planning with those... I guess...

I bet there might be enough information online to get a clearer perspective. I might go check it out.
edit on 1-8-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You hit the nail on the head friend honestly Americans do not realize how quickly gun control can and will happen just look at California and their crazy laws we cant get springfield XDM's yet we can get springfield xd's the. Reason tht we cant is because of senate bill 15they allow Glock generation 1-2-3 but not Gen 4's WTF!?! Our AR 15'S or any type of (assault rifles) all have fixed (10RD CA approved) mags which dont allow quick release which is also about to be outlawed. 2014 DOJ wants to also charge you $35 for each long gun dros(background check) just like they do hand guns o yea baby Gun Control at its finest. You are right sir people do need to wake up and fight back at this criminal injustice we call the American Government.
A---T

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Use your First Amendment before opting to use the 2nd in some bloody revolution (which TPTB want).

Most people on ATS don't even bother trying to spread information or pursue issues diligently.

There's a reason it was listed "1st" on the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

do you honestly think the constitution has any weight anymore?

It is actually a disadvantage since people seem to think someone still respects it and they try and use it as a sword and shield for a balanced and sane country. They make asses out of themselves.

Honestly it is better to just accept the world your kids will grow up in. People are so pathetic they acquiesce to whatever horror is on the horizon. Why try and lie to yourself that this will get better magically?

Don't worry though. There will be no revolution. There are no patriots left. They are all old or dying.

P.S.
If they wanted a revolution, and needed it, do you think they would be powerless to make us do it for them? They don't want one, I thought that too. Martial law can be enacted because our radars pick up a flock of geese.

No, even if we had the testicular fortitude to try one. We would surrender faster than the French in WW2.

really though....they have to sit on their hands and wait for us to make the first move.....?

I can't blame you, I was similarly programmed. Don't worry though. We are scared ishtless and would never dream of risking our comfort. Even if we know we are the last to enjoy it.

Kiss your kids good night and keep quiet that you know better. Maybe this way they won't look at our generation like the spineless cowards we are.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthfinder666
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Americans are busy in feeling proud of their country.... Go and tell an American that his country is not the best and see them throwing tantrums... It is very disturbing to see the ignorance of Americans... The fact that Americans don't know anything about any other culture (other than how to make fun of them) tells a lot about American mentality, I'm least concerned about government, the bigger concern is of the ignorant bastards of this country ... Really sad to say this but true

Not all Americans are as you say here. This is a gross generalization and assumption. You speak of the "sheep" of America, and unfortunately they can be a majority. But to lump all Americans into this group is ignorant on your part sir. Are you from the US? Have you ever spent an extended amount of time here? If not then you have no grounds to make such statements.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
When Obama wins all hell's gonna break loose

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

you mean Romney. Did you not hear the recording where Obama was at peace with "their" decision....so sensible. I guess that is what makes him a "responsible" person.

I don't even know why people vote anymore.....is it psychological....like MAYBE it will matter.

lol.

I had a dog once that would always watch me eat because this one time I dropped a piece of meat and I let him have it.

It never happened again.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
As a proud American, I am sad to say that I agree with you. I would love a revolution to take back the freedoms we have lost. Those of us willing to rise to the challenge, would fight bravely, and die quickly. Our government has all of it's weapons of war at it's disposal-we have guns,pitch forks, and knives.

The government and corporate America will eventually price itself out of the market. We will be a third world country by then. and a good possibility of being occupied by a foreign entity when the smoke clears.

As for the purchase of large quantities of hollow point bullets and body armor-it could be for whatever purpose they decide to tell us. Honestly, if there was an citizen's uprising here at home, do you think they would use bullets? They have laser guided bombs, drones,and chemical weapons. The government would move to lay it down quick!

I have no doubt that there will be a point and time when things will get so bad that the people of this country will take to the streets. Hopefully our soldiers will side with us.

We are not screwed; just up against some very high odds

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthfinder666

Americans are busy in feeling proud of their country.... Go and tell an American that his country is not the best and see them throwing tantrums... It is very disturbing to see the ignorance of Americans... The fact that Americans don't know anything about any other culture (other than how to make fun of them) tells a lot about American mentality, I'm least concerned about government, the bigger concern is of the ignorant bastards of this country ... Really sad to say this but true

Tell any person that their country sucks and they will not be happy about it. The fact that you label all americans as ignorant makes you ignorant yourself.... so you are right in there with the rest of the ignorant americans.

I find it really sad how the worst Americans seem to be what many foreigners label as the norm for all americans... i guess ignorance is not exclusive to just americans.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

I actually like your attitude.

As Americans we have lost the ideals the country was born with. All civilizations fall. Even Persian countries have changed leaders and names.

I was sold the tale that freedoms meant the land was ours to till and sow as we needed. Free from overwhelming government regulations. Freedom from tyrannical leaders. We were free from the circular politics that had shown to be the downfall and undermining of previous reigning governments before. We were supposed to be independent Citizens, standing up for our individualism. Allowing for differences in opinions. Accepting skin as skin alone and worship as a blessing.

America turned into Rome. Spending and wasting. I do not believe the Government is truly looking out for my Free Will.

I DO believe that others are like me. Hunkered down in my dark den. The light from my computer screen the only illumination on my pale face. Surrounded by my God Given Armament. Begging for the unnecessary knock on my door.

Bring IT on. Name that Kitty. I will NOT go quietly into that dark night. I will NOT go under shackle and chain.

My America is an idea. I will die with it. Or I will kill with it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Could not agree more with the original post.

I always noticed how each side wants to tell you what to do.

Marry this, don't marry that.
Who can be in the military, who can't.
Freedom of religion, so long as it is OURS...
What guns you CAN own.
Abortion.
The list obviously goes on.

I also notice that each side does a power-grab. Enforcing the chains of liberty and holding is down as a people. Trying to find loopholes and political tactics that would make the founders realize that they did not create a government, they created the best role-playing game in the world for selected individuals.

Eventually.... One side over-steps themselves and the other side jumps up and down proclaiming that THAT was an overstep, THAT was not Constitutional. However, when they then get the power. Do they relinquish what the other side had done? No. Instead they carry on with more smoke and mirrors to add their own laws to the agenda of the day and who is left being governed by this? We the People.

So far as I can see. Both sides are corrupted at the fanatical fringe elements. Both sides want power to control and if you go to far left or to far right, you are left with the same thing. A Fascist who demands power.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wow, first I want to thank everyone for participating and voicing their opinions.

Second, as some here seem to think that I am a NOT an AMERICAN, I just ask, How do you want me to prove it?
I was born in the Carolina's raised in the deep Redneck world of the KKK atmosphere that was prevalent when I was a child. I have lived here my whole life, but am fortunate to have had the opportunities to travel abroad some, so I know a good bit about how others in this world live day to day. Luckily my mother did not have a prejudice bone in her body, so I thankfully took after her, not my step father who is a real bigot.

When i was growing up, we played army and such,, thinking America was the greatest country ever, and would protect it's citizens like a mother does her children. When the Iran revolution happened, and we all dealt with the aftermath ,, it was clear to me that America was not the imagined hero of my childhood. Later, as I delved more into history, I realized, that America had some dirt under its fingernails that wasn't being addressed by many.

Like a poster here has said,, say something bad about America,, and you are dirt, if you are an American.
This has to change. The Rose color glasses are broke now for most people,, so it would be a great time to Re Invent Our Country with a new outlook,, which is what I think Obama was trying to do, but of course he failed, because he is working within the system.
We have to understand how deeply our system is broken before any repairs can be done,,, and IT IS REALLY BROKE,, Financially, judicially, and on so many other levels, and all due to the fact that our Politicians have sold us all out to the highest bidder, and the Federal Reserve is a Joke,, that has stolen our economy, and our own SS agents of Homeland Security are slowly turning us into a police state. Most eveything needs to be scrapped.

One comment was to Use the 1st Amendment before we revolt and use the 2nd. which states:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I assume we are talking about petition to the Government for redress? I think that has been done , by many, and don't see any change yet. If someone says,, the wheels of justice grind slow,, well we need to speed it up somehow, because it is getting Dark in here.

My beef is this,
Americans are sedate. TOO MANY ARE NOW DEPENDENT ON GOVERNMENT SERVICES,, so naturally no one who is getting a ''free'' lunch is going to rock the boat.
I don't expect a majority to agree that we need a Revolution of some sort, and I believe it doesn't have to be bloody. Just look at Ron Paul.
Even though he sided with the Republicans,, he was VERY DIFFERENT from the other two. We could use that if we are to keep the system we have, and I have already predicted that after the elections his bill that passed the house will fail in the senate regardless of who is in control,, it is not nice to mess with the Federal Reserve,, and I am sure they are not going away peacefully.
Personally I would vote for Cynthia McKinney GA (D) before I would vote for the other two puppets. At least I know she would really stir the pot up !!
As would Ron Paul if he was able to get past the MSM, and twisted games of the political system we have, not to mention the whole Electorial Congress that really VOTES IN WHO THEY WANT, not the popular vote.
I don't even have to bring the whole illuminati/mason thing into the picture,, it is messed up regardless of who is behind it all, and Americans should know they are being taken to the slaughter house like SHEEP,,, yes SHEEP! The Sheep are Asleep. but again,, most will just blankly look at you if you bring any of this up in conversation,, and mumble,, "Oh well, What can you do?"

Someone here asked me,, What I am doing.
Personally, I know, Not enough.

So,, next post is for them, and you to see, and let me know what you think.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

#1. boycott the msm
#2. boycott voting
#3. inform inform inform
#4. live as if the unjust laws dont exist.

I think if we had a majority doing these 4 things we have already won. Laws are imaginary. If none of us believe in them then they cant be enforced. Theres pages and pages of crazy laws all over the internet that aren't enforced. I believe it would work quite the same way.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by theroguelion

You summed it up very well. I just wrote a whole threadsworth, not posted yet,, trying to say the same.

so,, here here!!
I so very much agree and practice this each day.

Except I do vote. Yes ,, I know, but still one day it will be done fairly and correctly.
edit on 8/1/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: except

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatDivider

I won't even tell you to stfu, nor do I think it proper for you to do so.

Everyone has opinions, and the comment was a valid comment.
Americans have allowed themselves to be culturally, civic, morally and spiritually Lazy and ignorant of most logic.
I can agree to that. People are Pre Occupied with so much!! why bother for most, I see this daily.

But, I know SOMEONE IS OUT THERE WHO AGREES WITH ME!!

laughable really

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

except
we all know FORCE is USED

can we ALL say Syria?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I think if only a certain percentage of elligible voters actually voted, like say under 35%, for president, then we could declare the election to be a illegitimate.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The patriot act and drones were made possible to deal with people like you. You hate your government? What has the government done to you?

Do you think terrorism is a joke that doesn't threaten the USA? Do you think there are not sleeper cells in the USA right now waiting to kill Americans? You need to wake the f up.. Religious extremists want ALL OF AMERICA slaughtered. They also want to exterminate all Jews. Half of the Jewish population lives inside the USA.. Do you believe the war on terror is a big joke or something? George Bush was right.. They hate our way of life.. Have you not learned an entire younger generation is being raised and taught to murder jews and Americans at any chance available? Do you not realize parents in muslim countries give their children to Jihad in order to get raised up and gain wealth and power in their society?

YOU SIR need to wake the f up and know people want you dead at all costs. America is doing the right thing by fighting Islamic fanaticism. Even if 9/11 was an inside job, I don't hate my government for it. Maybe the population honestly is clueless to the extent of the threat so it was the only way to wake them up.. It's desperation mode right now. There is NO TIME left to wait and see. The evil satanic armies are forming all around is.

People in this country INCLUDING YOURSELF are ignorant to the belief system embedded into Islamic daily life. People like you are IGNORANT to the extent of the REAL threat that is looming and getting stronger by the days. If America and Israel do not unite it will be a death sentence to all of us. When the USA is broke who do you think will come running to it's aid? I can only name one country, Israel..
edit on 1-8-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Its true...they're coming.

However, you'll find you have more control over this than you think. Keep cool, KEEP CALM, focus on Unconditional LOVE, and magic will soon follow.

There is nothing to fear...these are lower vibrational people mopping up other lower vibrational people. Just sit back and keep

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join