It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans,,, We are SO Screwed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Comma chameleon.

Had to say it.

Humor is ALWAYS appreciated! Thank you. I'll be laughing my a$$ off when they send us all to the Gulag!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i dont have any credit cards, my cars payed off, my house is payed off, my loan is payed off i sure hope your pipe dream comes true not all of us are slaves i would love to stop working but i have mouths to feed if all your saying happens i can stop work & go fishing yeeha the trick live with what i need, not what i want....the country is screwd some of use got out of the chains gave up some plastic ,and now just wateing for the giant to eat all the golden eggs untill they run out...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

While I agree with your basic point I have to point out some problems...

1. The ammo purchase is a right to supply, not an order to deliver. The contract states a purchase maximum and does not indicate that this is what they have actually purchased. I believe this was debunked months ago, but if you have evidence that the DHS has actually received this number I'd gladly change my mind.

2. Alex Jones is not a credible source, whether we agree with his sentiments or not. He has been proven to be wrong so many times that he should not be quoted or linked to for any sense of credibility.

Like I said, I agree with you, the situation in the USA is now dangerous from a civil disorder and police state view, you just need to see what's happening in Anaheim to know that.

The police there have already crossed into military mentality, most of us are just waiting for the live rounds to start and that will inevitably begin a nation-wide protest.

On the plus side, I don't think even the most rabid conservative currently excusing the APD from firing on women and children with non-lethal rounds would be able to excuse that, and many of them would abandon their party doctrine and ignorance to support a wider protest against the police state - kind of like all the tribes did in Libya.

But unfortunately far too many Americans still watch their flickering box and trust the BS that comes out of it. When the government sees a real threat from its own people it will create an excuse to label them terrorists. Just as Assad did, just as Gaddafi did, just as Mubarak did... There will be a false flag, Americans will have their very own Reichstag, and most Americans will believe it too.

The federal government will have the support of all the ignorant Americans and completely strip the rights of the people to fight the internal threat. Outside influences will try to support the revolution, and another war will begin.

It's an assessment of things, but I think it's a plausible scenario. Anyone who has looked into the flashpoints of civil unrest knows that it starts with a sense of injustice, the response then dictates the course. In certain places the response is escalating the unrest, and if that spiral continues live rounds are inevitable.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I like to have hope for the future...
To think that there is somebody out there who can produce happiness.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I really believe you are correct about the greed of those who thought they would be missing out on the cash flow. It is a sign i my mind that we aren't as civilized as we like to think given most of humanities propensities to selfishness. This mindset will never comprehend that there can be a different way to handle our lives on this planet.

Sometimes I think we are doomed, then an individual or two will shine through the darkness, reminding me that others are out the among the 6 plus billion who can imagine another way of being.

We are at the bottom of Pandora's Box, and all we really have is a Hope.

thanks for your words, they resonated well with my thoughts tonight.

Originally posted by LaEuro

None of us should have any problems confiscating guns and ammo from the fallen when the time comes! Those of us that cannot afford guns and ammo should not worry we have none. Just be brave when you have to pick the guns and ammo off of the fallen! Anarchy, possibly a real life Jericho! All are very possible! Unless the government stops all of their programs and distributes all of our money directly to us! You are correct in your assumption that our government is no longer by the people for the people! They knew long ago that we the people had to be oppressed and suppressed for it would be either an us or them scenario sooner than later! We really were free pre 9/11, Prosperous too! Some wealthy individuals just couldn't handle being left out of the revenue streams that were emerging because they were fully invested in old school obsolete technologies that were changing too fast for them to recoup and reinvest in! And its all happening again and again and again! Banks even aren't able to keep up! Economies and their related infrastructures are becoming obsolete before they are completely built, thats what happened to us this last round! The government knows it too! They can't keep up either, and in their end all they will have is the use of force to stay in power! On a macro level the blunder is our National Treasure was used in the scenario described above, impossible to recoup and stuck with an economy and its related infrastructure that they now see as obsolete before the completion of their vision of the future. Five trillion dollars spent on old school infrastructure and economic programs that supported the wealthy so they wouldn't lose...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I agree with all of your points.
We are living in a Tinderbox with everyone striking at each other with matches.

As rabble rousing as I can get, I admit I would much rather see humanity flower instead of burn itself up in hubris smoke that obscures the voice of visionaries and dreamers of a better world. We could be so far more advanced by cooperation instead of conflict over Imagined Value of items, land, and belief. We are shooting ourselves in the feet so much, we have handicapped ourselves into a quagmire of deceit produced by the rich and powerful.

Buckminster Fuller said

Great nations are simply the operating fronts of behind-the-scenes, vastly ambitious individuals who had become so effectively powerful because of their ability to remain invisible while operating behind the national scenery

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa
i dont have any credit cards, my cars payed off, my house is payed off, my loan is payed off i sure hope your pipe dream comes true not all of us are slaves i would love to stop working but i have mouths to feed if all your saying happens i can stop work & go fishing yeeha the trick live with what i need, not what i want....the country is screwd some of use got out of the chains gave up some plastic ,and now just wateing for the giant to eat all the golden eggs untill they run out...

I hear You! Good for you, we should all be where you are in regards to debt.

you are so correct.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

No joke.

Why, how could this happen?????

Well liberty and freedom do not come free.

You snooze, you loose.

Ipods, cell phones, TV, video games, Twilight, Harry Potter, Dancing Idols - most Americans concentrate more on which celebrity is sleeping around with who than keeping a close eye on who is running what.

Dumbed down, distracted and divided.................TPTB ---- Satan --- (yes laugh all you want but start researching the lyrics of the music you love) have taken control and dominated our air space.

Welcome slaves to the New World Order - You all did not wake up fast enough nor were willing to not sell your souls.................so either pray up or welcome your new master.

BTW: This coming from a pretty much agnostic (until recently - Madonna Half Time Ritual) person.

You all just plainly don't see the meat train coming for you.........................so be it.

Let it be said you were not warned.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
ooh! look at all the commas!
um, what did he say?
nothing just look at the commas.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

"The truth is that men are tired of liberty." Mussolini

There is your answer. Most Americans are sheep who fear the very idea of personal responsibility, yet such is the per-requisite of personal freedom.

Which is exactly why many of them will perish under the heel of the law.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here's the actual media report from ATK confirming they did indeed get an order for 450 million rounds to go to the DHS!!

atk.mediaroom.com...

edit on 31-7-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

S/F I want to start by saying as an American Veteran with an Honorable Discharge, Born, Raised, Schooled in The USA, ( on the "Left Coast") This is one of, if not the most special subjects and threads for me in my 2 yrs on ATS.
I just want to thank you for caring enough to speak the truth and having the courage to do so. If your anything like me, then you know I would rather die on my feet, than live on my knees like a coward. So many of us, here in The US and beyond, are so distracted. So many are victims by the very people they think are their neighbors and their treasonous , criminal, career politicians who are loyal to nothing but themselves and act like whores, for the highest bidders.

I have no shame in saying I make mistakes, but I admit them . One of the biggest mistakes I made in life was forgetting that these, anti American, anti Constitution, rotten to the core types were and are still contaminating America with their filth and lies. Having said that, I am proud to say I am not religious but I believe there must be something greater than this. Dare I say a God? Now watch the worms crawl out.

I am proud to have lived and will die in America. I hope to be at peace with those around me. But if my beliefs bother you, move away from me. If they threaten you, ask yourself why. Lastly, if I am your enemy because of my patriotism? I have 2 words for you and I welcome you to knock on the door or order me out and may God have mercy on our souls..

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
Growing up American, I never thought the day would come that I would be regarding my own government as the 'enemy', but this day is here, and has been coming for a long while. Like the proverbial Frog on Slow Cook to Boil,, we all have been taken by politicians who have sold us ALL OUT for Power and Money. We are past the point of being able to do much about the way things are run,,, so Our Own Government KNOWS THIS, and decides that it had best prepare for the Battle that is coming ,,,,
Evidence? Well let's see.....

Our National Police force,,, DHS,, Department of HomeLand Security has decided that Americans may be the REAL enemy to it's survival,,, so guess what they have done. Yep,,,, Purchased a LOT(Like 450 MILLION!!!!)
of HOLLOW POINT BULLETS,,,, that would not be so bad,,, but then after many of us rose up,, (not in Arms Yet) to question the need ,,, THEY REFUSE TO SAY WHY THEY PURCHASED SO MANY.
Source: Not Explaining Themselves to US about BULLETS

So,, they think that around the Elections,, trouble will be brewing for them,, so guess what,,, THEY ARE PREPARING TO DO BATTLE WITH AMERICANS
Source: Americans will Kill Americans due to DHS
A contract awarded to A2Z Supply Corp. is getting Riot Gear to the Army also,,, so,, DHS,, and the Army are both preparing to take on Citizens Jane and Joe American,,, and do you think Joe and Jane will be surprised??
Our Supreme Court Judges are making sure that Joe and Jane will be at a disadvantage,, how?
Source: (sorry it is Fox) Scalia Opens Door for Gun Control
and Now that an Element of Fear for just going out and doing normal Everyday activities,,, like seeing a Movie,, is at the forefront of peoples minds,,, it is such a good time to put this all in Place,,, so that the Rabble Rousers can't get the American People On their Feet to Defend Themselves. We are all being worked like a good Con Artist Knows How to Work a Sucker. Fear of Loss,,, equals,,, CONTROL in many such situations. Beware your Protectors,,,

But,,, Just so you know,,, Drones will be put into the Airspace over your house to insure your Safety..
(Or there to Kill you,,, which ever the Government decides is in IT'S Best Interest. Don't believe me?
Source
Info Wars,, I know,, but it is to the point) For Your Safety,, We Will WATCH YOUR EVERY MOVE.

We all know that they monitor our every move, purchase,, etc etc.
But NOW THEY ARE ARMING THEMSELVES AGAINST FELLOW AMERICANS,,,
this is it people.
We now are pitted against each other because we have forgotten what America is About,,, so
Politicians are going to feed themselves and Screw the ''little people'' to get what they want
POWER AND MONEY

So,,, What are you going to do?

Nevermind,,, I know,, most of you will Troll and Roll Over about this too.

Bye Bye Ms American Pie!!!
Sad beyond belief how screwed we are as a nation to let these "Representatives" Screw us all !!
Congress, the Senate, Nor the House , nor the President,, or Judicial system Work for America No More.

We have been Bought and Sold.

Welcome to Slavery,,, 21st Century Style

So after saying all that what will you do about it? Hmm

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Here's the actual media report from ATK confirming they did indeed get an order for 450 million rounds to go to the DHS!!

atk.mediaroom.com...

Actually, what it says is, that ATK secured a contract with DHS for a POTENTIAL (maximum volume delivered) of 450 million rounds. It doesn't say 450 million rounds have been ordered by DHS. It also clearly states the press release contains "forward-looking" data (i.e. potential sales, not real sales).

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

So after saying all that what will you do about it? Hmm

gtfo man. Who do you think you are? Are you doing anything positive YOURSELF? besides asking him what he or anyone else will do? hmmm
edit on 31-7-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

After I get home tonight, from my Two day jobs, I will gladly respond to this, I promise I am not sitting on my ass doing nothing,,, even if it affects not a thing, I am doing plenty. but could always do more I know.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

atk.mediaroom.com...

Why can't people read?

450 Million Round Potential

and will have a maximum volume of 450 million rounds

Although ATK believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, it can give no assurance that its expectations will be achieved

This is a contract for ATK to supply, over a number of years, the maximum stated. They then go on to add the disclaimer that this might not be the sale level over the course of the contract as government needs change.

This is basically ATK saying "look at the big ass deal we made with the government!" and then saying "we might not sell them all of that, it depends what they actually need and what they can afford".

It is a contract to supply, not a delivery receipt.
edit on 31-7-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
your first sentence is a good reason,

Growing up American, I never thought the day would come that I would be regarding my own government as the 'enemy'
. We put to much trust in the people we elect, and they crapped on us

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaEuro

Unless the government stops all of their programs and distributes all of our money directly to us! You are correct in your assumption that our government is no longer by the people for the people! They knew long ago that we the people had to be oppressed and suppressed for it would be either an us or them scenario sooner than later!

I hate to sound like a broken record, but it isn't our money. It isn't the government's money, either. Its monopoly money that we, as well as the government must borrow (at interest) from the central bank in order to function. The interest on that monopoly money cannot be paid except with our labor, our land and other things of intrinsic value and it has been so since Alexander Hamilton, as Secretary of the Treasury, dumped us right back into the grasping hands of the Bank of England after our forefathers threw them out.

But central banking's real coup took place 99 years ago when the US congress passed the federal reserve act and gave a cabal of private bankers carte blanche over our lives and fortunes. Yes, there were periods that gave the illusion of prosperity, but it was just that ~ an illusion. As long as the privately owned banking system's rules are in force the people of the world will never be free or prosperous, but slaves and property of the banks that create (out of thin air) "our money".

We need to borrow a page from Iceland's book on bank fraud for dummies.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

After I get home tonight, from my Two day jobs, I will gladly respond to this, I promise I am not sitting on my ass doing nothing,,, even if it affects not a thing, I am doing plenty. but could always do more I know.

I look forward to your response, and I hope it is as enjoyable and informative as your op. Well you know what they say its the thought that counts, but in all seriousness I hope whatever you have in mind its something we can work together on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join