It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans,,, We are SO Screwed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Growing up American, I never thought the day would come that I would be regarding my own government as the 'enemy', but this day is here, and has been coming for a long while. Like the proverbial Frog on Slow Cook to Boil,, we all have been taken by politicians who have sold us ALL OUT for Power and Money. We are past the point of being able to do much about the way things are run,,, so Our Own Government KNOWS THIS, and decides that it had best prepare for the Battle that is coming ,,,,
Evidence? Well let's see.....

Our National Police force,,, DHS,, Department of HomeLand Security has decided that Americans may be the REAL enemy to it's survival,,, so guess what they have done. Yep,,,, Purchased a LOT(Like 450 MILLION!!!!)
of HOLLOW POINT BULLETS,,,, that would not be so bad,,, but then after many of us rose up,, (not in Arms Yet) to question the need ,,, THEY REFUSE TO SAY WHY THEY PURCHASED SO MANY.
Source: Not Explaining Themselves to US about BULLETS

So,, they think that around the Elections,, trouble will be brewing for them,, so guess what,,, THEY ARE PREPARING TO DO BATTLE WITH AMERICANS
Source: Americans will Kill Americans due to DHS
A contract awarded to A2Z Supply Corp. is getting Riot Gear to the Army also,,, so,, DHS,, and the Army are both preparing to take on Citizens Jane and Joe American,,, and do you think Joe and Jane will be surprised??
Our Supreme Court Judges are making sure that Joe and Jane will be at a disadvantage,, how?
Source: (sorry it is Fox) Scalia Opens Door for Gun Control
and Now that an Element of Fear for just going out and doing normal Everyday activities,,, like seeing a Movie,, is at the forefront of peoples minds,,, it is such a good time to put this all in Place,,, so that the Rabble Rousers can't get the American People On their Feet to Defend Themselves. We are all being worked like a good Con Artist Knows How to Work a Sucker. Fear of Loss,,, equals,,, CONTROL in many such situations. Beware your Protectors,,,

But,,, Just so you know,,, Drones will be put into the Airspace over your house to insure your Safety..
(Or there to Kill you,,, which ever the Government decides is in IT'S Best Interest. Don't believe me?
Source
Info Wars,, I know,, but it is to the point) For Your Safety,, We Will WATCH YOUR EVERY MOVE.

We all know that they monitor our every move, purchase,, etc etc.
But NOW THEY ARE ARMING THEMSELVES AGAINST FELLOW AMERICANS,,,
this is it people.
We now are pitted against each other because we have forgotten what America is About,,, so
Politicians are going to feed themselves and Screw the ''little people'' to get what they want
POWER AND MONEY

So,,, What are you going to do?

Nevermind,,, I know,, most of you will Troll and Roll Over about this too.

Bye Bye Ms American Pie!!!
Sad beyond belief how screwed we are as a nation to let these "Representatives" Screw us all !!
Congress, the Senate, Nor the House , nor the President,, or Judicial system Work for America No More.

We have been Bought and Sold.

Welcome to Slavery,,, 21st Century Style

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Slavery is Freedom
War is Peace
Ignorance is Strength

- George Orwell

In other words, we want to be slaves because that rids us of all responsibilities. We're content to complain about it, but wait until all of the duties of every government office drops into our lap. We'd freak out.

Likewise, ignorance gives us the strength to carry on. That's why we have the "blue pill": for courage.

edit on 30-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Too many commas.

22nd line,,,

edit on 30-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It's not like it hasn't happened before, think Revolutionary War, Civil War. America is considered fairly young as a country. Still it is disturbing. I certainly don't wish it again for us as a country, ourselves, kids, etc.
edit on 30-7-2012 by queenofsheba because: Trying to placate someone.....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Just so you know, when you're trying to be taken seriously, a million unnecessary commas are quite distracting.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

"The truth is that men are tired of liberty." Mussolini

There is your answer. Most Americans are sheep who fear the very idea of personal responsibility, yet such is the per-requisite of personal freedom.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
Just so you know, when you're trying to be taken seriously, a million unnecessary commas are quite distracting.

Better? If you were referring to me that is minus the commas

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well that's a lot of commas but for the most part I agree... this democracy makes about as much sense as boycotting Chick-Fil-A because you love the cock.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Very Much so, sadly we all do it. For example no one likes Jury Duty, and most will try, hope and pray to get off the selection list.
I may not Willingly Pay Federal Income Tax, but I did Willingly and with much interest keep my duty as juror when selected because I think it is one of the last remaining legs of our society standing.
It is so much easier to let everyone else do the work, and most can just sit around and complain without doing much to make it any different.
George Orwell said I believe prophetically that the picture of the Future is the ruling class Boot on the Neck of common man. He seemed to know we were becoming willing slaves, thus his great stories to try and make us aware of what mistakes are being made by humanity.
At this point, I want to throw the towel in,, and I have said I was, in regards to so much, but I can't.
I want there to be some kind of Hope for Humanity.

edit on 7/30/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: will to with

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

Sorry for the Comma's,, I type real fast,,(wrote this in less than a few minutes) and maybe use them to much as a way to process my thinking.

But, if a few comma's distract you that much,, I can only guess your bafflement regarding what is really important is near a Comatose level,,,,,,,,, get it...lol,,, comma ,,, coma,,,?? ,,, tose? toast?
anyway,,, people really like to nit pick,,
if comma mistakes cause that much distress,, again my sincere apologies.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Unfortunately I agree with your comment. Had forgotten the fascist quote.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Sadly it looks like it is on the way.
If you don't believe me, I understand,, but the Government believes it is on the way, and they are preparing for War against Americans,, and I find this totally reprehensible and I believe that America needs to AWAKEN VERY QUICKLY.

too late will just be too late

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Sadly it looks like it is on the way.
If you don't believe me, I understand,, but the Government believes it is on the way, and they are preparing for War against Americans,, and I find this totally reprehensible and I believe that America needs to AWAKEN VERY QUICKLY.

too late will just be too late

Are you from America? Just curious I like to get perspective is all. Maybe it happens, maybe it won't. I sure hope NOT for my] childrens' sake. I mean who would wish that?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Yes, I was born in America, raised here, and always hoped to die here, just not by the hands of my own government.

It would be better if ALL HUMANITY would get a Rise in Consciousness, and rebuke the insanity that is modern life, but that doesn't look like it is happening anytime soon.

A Revolution?
Civil War?

This Really is Beyond just America, it is a world Phenomenon, Liberty, justice and Freedom crying to be born anew in the world.
But America has been the leader in Freedom,, I just don't want us to be the leaders in Servitude to State.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am curious do you want a Revolution? And if so how well do you know history?
edit on 30-7-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I know history very well actually, not sure what you are implying.

Do I WANT a Revolution? No.

Do we NEED a Revolution? Yes, I believe so.

The Declaration of Independence actually says that it is Within our Rights as Humans to throw off the bonds that Shackle us,

Now is America willing to do this,, I don't think so.

Do we Need a Revolution? Yes we do, of course it would be better if it was a revolution in our collective consciousness, but since Our Government has decided to Arm itself Against the People it proclaims to protect,,,

I Think they are the Ones who started this Revolution.

So be it.
Game On.

Which Side will you be on?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Which Side will you be on?

The side that gives the world peace without the oppression.

I know right? Fat chance of that happening.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Comma chameleon.

Had to say it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

None of us should have any problems confiscating guns and ammo from the fallen when the time comes! Those of us that cannot afford guns and ammo should not worry we have none. Just be brave when you have to pick the guns and ammo off of the fallen! Anarchy, possibly a real life Jericho! All are very possible! Unless the government stops all of their programs and distributes all of our money directly to us! You are correct in your assumption that our government is no longer by the people for the people! They knew long ago that we the people had to be oppressed and suppressed for it would be either an us or them scenario sooner than later! We really were free pre 9/11, Prosperous too! Some wealthy individuals just couldn't handle being left out of the revenue streams that were emerging because they were fully invested in old school obsolete technologies that were changing too fast for them to recoup and reinvest in! And its all happening again and again and again! Banks even aren't able to keep up! Economies and their related infrastructures are becoming obsolete before they are completely built, thats what happened to us this last round! The government knows it too! They can't keep up either, and in their end all they will have is the use of force to stay in power! On a macro level the blunder is our National Treasure was used in the scenario described above, impossible to recoup and stuck with an economy and its related infrastructure that they now see as obsolete before the completion of their vision of the future. Five trillion dollars spent on old school infrastructure and economic programs that supported the wealthy so they wouldn't lose...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I am working on a new deceleration . anyone who wants to help is welcome here it is quoted from here but ill post the meat of it

remember the decleration of independance was an act of war and treason for many and for many this maybe the same thing. heres to beginings.

When in the course of World events , it becomes necessary for One People to dissolve the Political and Social bonds which have connected them with one another and to assume, among the Powers of The Earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Natures Creator entitle them, a decent respect of the Opinions of future Peoples require that they should declare the Causes which impel them to (revolution?)

We hold these Truths to be selfevident, that all People are created equal, That the People are endowed by creation with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these Rights. Governments are instituted among People, deriving their Just Powers from the Consent of the people Governed, that whenever Any form of Government becomes Destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a New Way, laying its foundation on such Principles and organizing its Power in such Form as to the People shall seem most likley to effect their Continuity and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established, should not be changed for Light and Transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that all People are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right that Evil by Abolishing the Form to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of Abuses and Userptations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to ruduce the People under absolute Despotism, it is the Peoples Right, it is the Peoples Duty, to throw off such Tyrany and to provide new Guards for the Peoples future security . Such has been the patient Sufferance of the People; and such is now the Fear which constrains the People to alter the Current systems of Government.

The history of this Planet is a history of repeated Injuries and Usurptations, all having in direct object the establishment of absolute Tyranny over this World. to prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid World.

(Insert Facts) globalization alexander-present. AGENDA 21 at least banking - see HBO to big to fail. war - ww2 -mid east-ongoing bailouts- aftermath of AIG food- the omnivoirs delema (book) clothing shelter- working homeless 6 months- no credit education dumb down enviornmental -fuki-bp .at least energy - TAXATION NGO's Nato

In every stage of these Oppressions the People have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble term: the Peoples repeated Petitions have been answerd only by repeated Injury. Government thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the Benefactor of a Free People.

I therefor A Representative of noone but myself and future Peoples of this Earth and in General Agreement with the Truths and Evils above, appealing to the Supreme Judgment of those Furture People of the Earth, for the Goodness of My Intentions, do, in Name by Authority as a Free Person of this Earth solemnly Publish and Declares, that the Peoples of Earth are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independant; that the People are absolved from all allegiance to the Governments that oppose the People and that all Political Connections between the Free People and Governments, is and ought be totally Dissolved; and that as a Free and Independant Person I have the Full Power to Declare Peace, Conclude War, and to do all other acts and things for which Independant People may of right do.

And for the Support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the Peoples Creator and Created. I do pledge to the Future Peoples of Earth My Life, My Fortune, and My (Sacred Honour?).

edit on 30-7-2012 by Another_Nut because: to say quoted for the most part ...its a work in progress

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join