It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 years of personal experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
>>
there was a news helicopter. the thing was spinning in circles like it was about to lose control. I remember hearing the pilot laughing and yelling something about coming to get you (as if it was directed at me).
>>

There is NO WAY IN HELL that a pilot in a spinning helicopter would be yelling something, let alone that you would even be remotely be able to hear what he'd be yelling.

Do you have an idea how incredible, incredible loud a helicopter is if we assume he was so close (as you state) that the pilot "would be yelling at you". If you ever saw a helicopter landing or starting close to you, you will see how ridiculous the idea would be the pilot yelling and you remembering what he yelled.

edit on 1-8-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Uhhh Yeah It happened. He was very low to the ground just barely over the house behind our apartment. Our apartment was the back yard (Our front door) which viewed the neighbor behind us on the next block over. I lived in an area with Victorian Homes and small narrow backyards. . I could hear it. You were NOT there so please don't troll my thread with your blanked theory, Know it All. You were not there. again, this isn't some guy coming in with proper methods of questioning and analyzing. Well educated people would ask more question of a laymen like us.. you come in , You troll. This is a troll. I thought there was a NO TROLL rule on this site?
edit on 2-8-2012 by stew4media because: you were *NOT* there

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
>>

Do you have an idea how incredible, incredible loud a helicopter is if we assume he was so close (as you state) that the pilot "would be yelling at you".

And uh.. Let me reply to this as well. Are you in the Military? because smaller public sector helicopters used by Reporters (mind you this was 1985-86?) wasn't that loud. I worked in several airports. Yes, You could hear someone over the rotors. this wasn't a huge helicopter used by the Military. OK? It wasn't a rescue helicopter that land at the local hospital near me.. which is deafening.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Seriously dude, no offense.. If you have no proof, pics, video, etc.. then this is nothing but a short story.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Seriously dude, no offense.. If you have no proof, pics, video, etc.. then this is nothing but a short story.

That I will accept. I'm sorry for being short tempered to him. But he came in and made a blanket remark. what you're saying is a nice way of the troll line "Video or it never happened". Sorry, i didn't have a giant toshiba protable betamax with a massive cord and a sidepack recorder along with me

And you're right, it is a story to you guys. He could have approached it better. I'm not being whiney, I go on other forums, that behavior is perfectly acceptable and I would probably be pissed off but would laugh it off later. the thing here is this. I heard it. and some people hear different than others. capable of hearing over certain frequencies. this has been proven with me when I was a kid. they used to do those hearing test with the headphones, right ear, left ear, both ears.. you signal like you're pitcher in a baseball game (no troll puns.. see i've been on the internet too long)

So I viewed that reply more of an impolite monkey wrench thrown into the gears of an honest statement of mine.. a wrench that goes clang clang clang... makes lots of noises. could be for fun, could be someone who want a quick end to something they care little of or it could be someone who is the tool for the system to be a nay-sayer and discourage more speech.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed post. It really does seem all related doesn't it?

I wasn't planning on logging in today, but as i was walking home from work and finished reading your thread, i had decided to take a quick look at the other threads in this forum. Sure enough....you're beginning to slide. Like pretty quickly, just a heads up....you're on to something. And don't let the disinfo agents drag you down, its just their job lol

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stew4media

S&F for a great experience!

Thanks!
edit on 2-8-2012 by PsyMike91 because: One liner

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyMike91
Sure enough....you're beginning to slide. Like pretty quickly, just a heads up....
Slide.? could you be more specific?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Thanks!

from urban dictionary

S&F 37 up, 16 down
Suck & F**k - used to describe a hot session of sex
Lets do a S&F tonight

really? Noticed how you say I failed then follow up with "The *Disinfo* .. their job" admitting it's their Job to purposely disinfo knowing what I'm saying is true?

Grow up!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stew4media

Thanks!

from urban dictionary

S&F 37 up, 16 down
Suck & F**k - used to describe a hot session of sex
Lets do a S&F tonight

really? Noticed how you say I failed then follow up with "The *Disinfo* .. their job" admitting it's their Job to purposely disinfo knowing what I'm saying is true?

Grow up!

S&F= He Flagged your thread and Starred your post

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I sent him an apology message but it gave me an error page just now. Anyways, Sorry to him if that's the case. several people threw that same acronym at me. I looked it up some months back, forgot what it meant and have seen it used on youtube many times so I thought he was telling me I was full of BS and my logic was sliding (as the former post seem to suggest). anyways I looked it up again and thought, why be immature like that knowing the strict troll policy. so I asked him to grow up (with probably an insulting tone on my behalf)

It's obvious some people will use this to say I'm too angry, Which I am..which I think I should have the right to be, especially when I know what I experienced. It's fun for some people to just pound on people yet a sh**load of people are dead from the 9-11 event. not just on that day alone, but still today. people mock me and yet it's clear they have also told me to shut up about it. not because what I say is stupid or BS but because some people honestly know it's true and that it's not "In the best interest for you" with threatening intent. then they added "Not in the best interest for your family and kids". so it was that latter part that kept me quiet for so long.

but everyday we're at war for what I see as part inside corruption. I won't say there was no Al Queda. We help create them (We being the US.. and for good reason.. against then the soviet union though some might argue against that) but I know many rich people in this country control things. and I know as well prior to 9-11 people have been victims of character study programs.. not just a handful of people but entire towns. as what I thought was a form of war study to that of what I now know is purely Eugenics.

I was the wrong person to go overboard with threats against. Reason, not because I think I'm Mighty but because I was gullible and used to laugh at this stuff. by threatening me they open my eyes to what was really happening.

As a kid I would ask my mother to buy me National Enquirer magazines not because I believed in the Bat Boy or other stories but because they amused me as great short story fiction. Not that Bat Boy is real or most of those stories but a lot of silly "Urban Myths" are now a true reflection of actual events.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Received your message.

As i replied don't worry about it, everyone gets slammed here. You have the right mentality for fighting disinfo though.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Mate, calm down.

He is referring to your thread sliding down the boards. Some people believe, that this forum sliding is done on purpose by creating other threads, thus pushing yours down the ladder. This leads to less people seeing it, and thus your story getting lost.

That is sliding.

Edit: And what I just did was bumping your thread.

vvv
edit on 3-8-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stew4media
reply to post by Insearchofthetruth1987

Gee.. I'm sorry if my grammar and punctuation skills aren't up to par for you. nice one line reply. isn't there a "No troll" TOS on ATS?

You will get this all the time as i do

ps. I read yours very easy thanks SOUNDS FREAKY

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
OP, no worries about being moved to the Gray area. It isn't an insult or anything like that. Many mods move threads to the Gray Area when they don't quite fit in anywhere else or when a thread covers a wide variety of topics. The Gray area is a good forum and there are many good posts here. It's actually one of my favorite forums because there's such a wide range of topics here. And another perk of the Gray Area is that people aren't *supposed* to hound you for not posting pics or videos since in the Gray Area, it isn't as expected as other forums. So don't let it bother you that your thread was moved here.

Oh, and S&F is a GOOD thing, lol. It means star and flag, which increases your ratings here on ATS.

I'm still reading through. Great thread so far! Very interesting and a bit creepy. My fave kind of thread

edit on 8/3/2012 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Mate, calm down.

He is referring to your thread sliding down the boards. Some people believe, that this forum sliding is done on purpose by creating other threads, thus pushing yours down the ladder. This leads to less people seeing it, and thus your story getting lost.

That is sliding.

Edit: And what I just did was bumping your thread.

vvv
edit on 3-8-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

I understand now.. again, I come off with a chip on my shoulder because this is one thing that truly bothers me because of the ridicule i have gotten for over 10 years or "keep it shut". Knowing people know but are willing to accept it. Slide Can Also means "I said something sliding in logic" and what trolls do is pretend to be your friends and agree then slam you with an insult. So I saw that, felt he might be doing that then the S&F (seriously you see it a lot on youtube) is a troll/slang for being on the receiving end of getting owned (which I posted it's meaning).. there are many other acronyms but they're not internet acronym or memes . another similar is F&G for fake and gay.

Again, i'm sorry. I will say this, I went on a popular UFO site, and realized the owners were just wanting to sell stuff like shirts and mugs and such. At first they were like "It's to help pay for the overhead" (paraphrasing) but then later I learned non of them believed in UFOs, then started mocking them. when I question them (after being on their site for like 5 years) they said "hey, we don't have to believe in this just to run the site" .. but I thought to myself, why start openly mock it because you're not making any real money off of it. Not to mention they pretending to believe in everything anyone said on the site who had personal experiences themselves.

Shills in the truest form.

edit on 3-8-2012 by stew4media because: corrected a paragraph

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You should know, without some pretty thick skin, you probably wont do well on this forum. Just some friendly advice.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If you would though friend.....please continue your story?

it had just begun to get very interesting and you kinda left us at a cliffhanger when you stopped lol

Ive been checking this thread like nonstop today via mobile, hoping that you'd continue. Don't woory about ridicule, because when they start trying to derail your topic, thats when you know you're getting at something big.

So don't jump the gun so quickly, just ask what something means if you're a little off on the ATS lingo dude....but please for the love of God could you finish the story???

Sorry bud....getting ancy!!

Add: or maybe author another thread in the Gray Area forum please? This way you can get your thread count up and it will be noticed as new!

edit on 3-8-2012 by PsyMike91 because: add on

edit on 3-8-2012 by PsyMike91 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join