It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House gives cool welcome to bill restricting online ammo sales

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Though experiment:
Okay:
999 rounds seems a bit excessive...Lets cut it down to? what's reasonable to you ? 50? cartridges?
Hypothetically:

I load and carry my 50 legal cartridges into 5 individual short U.N./CA. legal 10 round magazines. One mag in the rifle 4; in pouches. Typical Combat load for a soldier is closer to 200 on his person.

Would it then be okay with you to kill 30 innocents? Given 20 outright misses; then draw my pistol with another 50 cartridges of a different caliber? Say 20 casualties with the handgun+30 with rifle. before "I" am stopped by an armed Swat team?????????????Well that's right out then.

50 Okay with you ? of course not!: lets ride this thought horse to the finish:

ONE Cartridge!
each and every projectile is serial numbered and purchased individually! I already don't shoot people because taking life is wrong.
The serial number just puts the cops on me sooner after they draw the chalk marks and take their pictures of the corpse.the fact is.
It does not stop the act if some miscreant really needs to be "stopped".

Zero bullets?(ban all?)

What about a few pieces of Home depot plumbers black iron pipe; inefficient chemistry set "powder" and a hand full of nails or pebbles for shot? Regulate that "shot gun"?

How about we drop the theatrical b.s and just make murder illegal????????????????
edit on 31-7-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Got ya. Duh! Not sure what I was thinking there. Lol...thanks for the reply!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
They want to make you show a photo ID to buy ammunition... but they don't want you to show a photo ID to vote? They argue that forcing a person to show a photo ID to vote is an act of discrimination against minorities. Using this same argument, forcing somebody to show photo ID to purchase ammunition is discrimination against minorities. All of these acts, voting, buying a gun and ammunition are rights protected by the constitution.
edit on 8/1/2012 by nwganinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm reminded strongly of the early moves by the british in the revolutionary war to restrict civilian access to ammunition.... This is an escalation of the ongoing war against the citizenry of the united states and should be treated as such by concerned citizens.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join