It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House chef says future food to be made from chemicals, not real food ingredients

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Originally posted by HEYJOSE
Was he saying this as he was picking the ORGANIC vegetables from the white house's ORGANIC garden? You don't think the elite eat this frankenfood sh$t do you? You don't think the elite eat McDonalds pink slime burgers made from the connective anal tissue of the bovine do you? You don't think that the elite are stupid enough to eat Genetically Mutated soy or corn do you? No sir re-bob, nothing but the best for the elite, sociopathic, parasites; they eat organic food that you can bet your a$$, one of their serf's broke her/his a$$ to raise. Utter bullsh$t!

lol,,,, i bet the true elite do far more unimaginably innovative things via technology and science to increase longevity and health,

Agreed, but i guarantee, as does HEYJOSE, there is no way these elite eat ANYTHING BUT organic! No GM, no chemical combination food etc!

what about healthfood stores, vitamin shops,,,,, all the protein powder and supplements and enhancements,,, these tools produce some pretty magnificent physical specimens, and ive never heard of vitamin pills being grown organically,

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Originally posted by HEYJOSE
Was he saying this as he was picking the ORGANIC vegetables from the white house's ORGANIC garden? You don't think the elite eat this frankenfood sh$t do you? You don't think the elite eat McDonalds pink slime burgers made from the connective anal tissue of the bovine do you? You don't think that the elite are stupid enough to eat Genetically Mutated soy or corn do you? No sir re-bob, nothing but the best for the elite, sociopathic, parasites; they eat organic food that you can bet your a$$, one of their serf's broke her/his a$$ to raise. Utter bullsh$t!

lol,,,, i bet the true elite do far more unimaginably innovative things via technology and science to increase longevity and health,

Agreed, but i guarantee, as does HEYJOSE, there is no way these elite eat ANYTHING BUT organic! No GM, no chemical combination food etc!

yes i doubt the elite eat much candy and junkfood,, fast food and tv dinners,,,,, but theres a lot of people who stay away from unhealthy things for health reasons,

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HEYJOSE

Bill Clinton is well known for his love of McDonalds. If you look you will see an endless line of photos of him eating it. Obama eats it as well. Most all of the politicians eat the garbage as well.

I have eaten there only once in the last 2 1/2 years and only 4 times in the last 5 years. I hate fast food in general, not just McDonalds. However if I have little choice I will eat there but as you can see very rarely.

As for those running the country, they eat it garbage just as the rest of the country does.

Raist
edit on 7/30/12 by Raist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Bringing down lifespan and length of retirement whilst boosting Big Pharma's profits, that's what this is really about

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Whats stocks worth investing ?
Cigarette company, pharmaceutical, fast food, flavoring company, Mosanto.
All this might reduce your lifespan, but increase your money.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

As for those running the country, they eat it garbage just as the rest of the country does.

Question of degree. The other nights, a private chef is making food with fresh ingredients. Just like anything else, in moderation.

For most of us, we can afford fattier meats, carbs, and GMO fruits and veggies only, so we're kind of doomed from the start.

One of the reasons we're slowly trying to provide at least some of our own food (eggs, veggies, fruits). Butchering meats though, will simply have to wait until the zombies come, because I'm not dealing with all that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join