It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it worth the price?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

You wouldn't but i reckon alot of what people don't know is actually right there they just dunno what it is that they should be looking at?

Probably other learned stuff thats off the general table for the people but that's human nature, I know summit you dunno mentality lol, Or to be more dramatic too many people knowing the top top info could trigger Armageddon LOL

peace

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
You wouldn't but i reckon alot of what people don't know is actually right there they just dunno what it is that they should be looking at?
And such are the teachings of Masonry. They just show a different way of looking at, and thinking about, common sense choices and moralities that have been acted upon for millennia.

Probably other learned stuff thats off the general table for the people but that's human nature, I know summit you dunno mentality lol, Or to be more dramatic too many people knowing the top top info could trigger Armageddon
Not at all. I wish more people took the time to learn the "secrets" of Masonry, but most can't be bothered and never will. The point is, the only way a person can really learn and take lessons to heart is if they have to earn that knowledge. If it comes easy to them, it is too quickly dismissed.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

wish more people took the time to learn the "secrets" of Masonry, but most can't be bothered and never will. The point is, the only way a person can really learn and take lessons to heart is if they have to earn that knowledge. If it comes easy to them, it is too quickly dismissed.

I would like to tag along and say that even within the membership of Freemasonry this is still true! There is a certain percentage of people that will have every door upon unto them, but never take the time to peak inside.

To be extremely cliche, "Life is about the journey, not the destination."

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thanks for the advice really appreciate it

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Slight derail

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

All hail the Boom-Boom!! Note to people, you're girlfriends may not find this funny if you yell this at her boobs...mine didn't. God she hits hard.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
...you're girlfriends may not find this funny if you yell this at her boobs...mine didn't.

You must have done it wrong, she nearly peed herself when I did it.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Well, she was trying to tell me something serious...so maybe I did it at the wrong time.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Well, she was trying to tell me something serious...so maybe I did it at the wrong time.

Or maybe she just likes me better because I happen to bathe regularly.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I prefer it as going European and conserving water.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join