It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone:P

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well I guess this in my introduction into the wonderful world of ATS.
I did like most people ( believe like most anyway) spent some time reading threads to get the general feel of this place.
I don't think i can offer to much on any of the topics here at ATS, but if i have information that can be shared i will give it my best. I don't claim to be a starchild, or in the know on anything. I am just a normal person who is pretty clueless on most things, I just like to read information, either the good, the bad or the ugly. Does not really matter to me. I guess you can say i am some what of a knowledge freak.
I was born in Michigan, but currently reside in Texas.
I am not sure what else i should share. I mean what can one really say about themselves that does not get to arogant, or attention driven. I hope that I can help with some of thing discussed here on ATS. But don't honestly know if i will be able to contribute to much.

Thanks for reading this rather boring intro.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrancar

Not boring at all. You sound like an interesting person, searching for answers...just like the rest of us here. You seem like you will fit in fine.

Welcome to your new addiction....glad you decided to take the plunge....

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! Your intro is a refreshing change, I look forward to your contributions.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Good intro as well. If you're mostly into reading, don't forget about the search function. It's a little frustrating to use admittedly, but there is a stumble upon kinda thing going on there. You never know what you will find, especially when good threads are slow coming.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the greetings.

Yeah I figured I have read enough to get the way things work around here.

To DestinyOne: I have read a few of your posts. Rather like the one you talked about "your eyes melting down your face becasue of the wall of text."

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Yeah i noticed that. Was searching on something and ended up on a thread about JFK getting killed by Jacki-O. I was so confused. But seems that way with most things, the information given is not easily understood.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, fellow Texan!

Unfortunately, you'll quickly find that a lot of people around here are going to be arrogant with their opinions. Some people seem to think that "Deny Ignorance" means to deny everyone else's views but their own. That said, there are also many intelligent posters here who produce great, well-researched threads.

Oh, and look out for the paranoid tin hat folks.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Welcome!!!
Btw if your screenname is Bleach related..
for you

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

Welcome to ATS, fellow Texan!

Unfortunately, you'll quickly find that a lot of people around here are going to be arrogant with their opinions. Some people seem to think that "Deny Ignorance" means to deny everyone else's views but their own. That said, there are also many intelligent posters here who produce great, well-researched threads.

Oh, and look out for the paranoid tin hat folks.

Well honestly i would not call myself a Texan, I only lived here for 4 years now. My heart still belongs to the Wolverine state.

Yeah, Tin foil hats, tend to go up in price the deeper a thread goes it seems. I don't know to me the term "deny ignorance" is sort of loose term. Who can truly deny something which they are? I guess through knowledge you are less ignorant, but none the less you are still ignorant. The views one holds is perfect source of knownledge, but is flawed in other peoples eyes.

There are some great people here, and that is one reason i made an account, was to pick their brains a little more, and expand my knowledge on their feild of expertise.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

OH course, one of my passions. Watched all the episodes online,now just waiting for the ones to be translated and shown on Adult Swim.... started to read the manga...Got one book i think it covers the KingFizure (sp) stuff... wife got it for my birthday or chirstmas can't remember which.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

haaaa cool your gonna be stoked when you catch up lol Im currently waiting for the next chapter to come out wedneday or thursday
Such a good anime

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

They are going to come out with a next chapter of the anime after the Xcution stuff? I thought it was going to end then. All i know Ichigo's sword looked bad ass in the last episode i watched.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hello Arrancar! Welcome!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thank you for your greetings.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Welcome Arrancar

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Welcome! Hope you have a great experience here!

new topics

top topics

join