It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul Revolution! - in Poland???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ron Paul already is the next president, some people just can not face reality! The change has already taken place weather one has the ability to accept it or not. The choice here is to be a part of humanity, or not to be a part of humanity. It all comes down to where you want to lay your allegiance!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

And when he does will you apologize?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
You can lie on TV but the internet is where the truth lies..

wait, if the internet is where the truth lies, then is there any place to get the truth without the lies?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There is no way in HELL I’ll be voting for Romney-Noodle or Obama-jad. Some might say I’m wasting a vote. Maybe so, but at least I will be walking away from the polling station with a smile on my face. Can you honestly say the same about Mittens or Obama? I think not! I will NOT be voting for the lesser evil!

Go Ron Paul…..!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
There is no way in HELL I’ll be voting for Romney-Noodle or Obama-jad. Some might say I’m wasting a vote. Maybe so, but at least I will be walking away from the polling station with a smile on my face. Can you honestly say the same about Mittens or Obama? I think not! I will NOT be voting for the lesser evil!

Go Ron Paul…..!

I'm not a bit ashamed to say that if need be, I will be writing in Ron Paul! However, I somehow think that I will not be needing to write him in!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by knightrider078
RON PAUL IS NOT going to be the Nominee GET OVER IT

Did you not see? Somebody in Poland has his name on a sign. How can you deny that?

Poland does not decided who the Us President is

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop
reply to post by knightrider078

And when he does will you apologize?

He wont be So i wont need to. Paul does not even have the delegates to be the NOM

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join