It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Aurora Shooter Implicated to stop Father testifying ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
James Holmes' father, Robert Holmes, is a celebrated economist whose current position at FICO involves handling .... FRAUD.

He was apparently about to give major testimony to Congress in the LIBOR banking scandal.

I wasn't a part of the general conspiracy theories on the Aurora shooting until now ..... now it makes me wonder if TPTB were leaning on his father to testify in their favor, and basically told him that if he didn't they would go after his family, and that he refused to play ball so they went after his family, making his son look like the main guy in one of the most horrific criminal acts in US history.

jamesholmeswiki.com...

Robert Holmes current position with FICO involves him handling Fraud. Now for those of you who don’t know FICO is a company that gives credit scores to Businesses and individuals. These credit scores helps Banks and others make complex decisions that involve investing. They come up with these credit scores and ratings by doing extensive analyzing and research. Then FICO provides this information to large companies.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Them's fighting words bunnyman. Mmmmm. that's good coersion. I guess if they're willing to pull a 9/11 over a missing few trillion they'd frag a movie theatre to keep their LIBOR scam going.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What do you mean untill now?

Dude your reminding me of like 6 days ago

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

This case is becoming more and more bizarre... this is the icing on the cake.... Good find!

There always are these government and financial connections to these kinda things. When investigating crimes and connections investigative departments always play a "connect the dots" game on large boards and never consider it "conspiratorial" in doing so because it is logical to search out all of the bizarre aspects of a case because they usually bring em closer to the truth and not further from it. In this case we see yet again connections between government, financial and covert.

Although I feel that the website WellAware1.com is not totally accurate in many of its connections but it does open our eyes (or it should) that there is a deep dark underbelly of such disturbing proportions that you begin to realize that there are so many complex layers upon layers of what is going on all around us keeping us in this pretend world we think we understand. Like an onion it just keeps going deeper and deeper, layer after layer of trippy and strange coincidences... I just cannot help but wonder how they keep it all under wraps as well as they do...

WELCOME TO THE GRAND ILLUSION!!!!! -styx

It is getting tougher for "them" however and this is why freedom to bear arms and freedom of speech and freedom of information is what is being consistently attacked right now. Seems that everyday on DRUDGEREPORT.com we see it happening....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Doubtful really.

I must have heard more conspiracy theories surrounding this shooting than i did surrounding the collapse of the twin towers.

Why is that?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well then at least explain why the WITNESSES of the shooting who were inside the theater say there was another person involved. Or why the media chooses to continue to implicate Holmes daily in their articles. Just today is a good example. So he's officially charged, 24 counts murder, 116 attempted murder...

Authors of one report have a pretty good beat on the case, but include this statement by Craig Silverman, a former DA in Denver: "I don't think it's too hard to predict the path of this proceeding. This is not a whodunit. ... The only possible defense is insanity."

So this is not a whodunit, according to Silverman, who wasn't a witness to the incident, but because of his name recognition in Denver, this is to be considered validating? Why didn't the article include a quote by the witnesses who said there were indications of at least one other person involved.

THIS is the part of the trial that will be ridiculed, and ultimately left out. And THAT is where this trial will fail. Pretty sad that nobody wants to consider this. Pretty sad if this goes ignored. How'd that gas mask get all the way over there across the parking lot?

This is a case of whodunit, the only problem is that I'm not a former DA in Denver, I guess.

apnews.myway.com...
edit on 06/12/12 by chetinglendalevillage because: grammar

edit on 06/12/12 by chetinglendalevillage because: grammar

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It is reported that he was about to go before Congress to testify against a banking scandal.

reply to post by babybunnies

I thought this claim was sourced back to Sorcha Faal? I know this rumor is spreading around the net like a wildfire, but we must remember to confirm sources before repeating them, else we make the fire worse. Was this detail indeed hoaxed, or independently verified?

-Sek

new topics

top topics

join