It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Releases Long Awaited Tablets - The Ancient Mayan UFO and Alien Connection?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Doesn't look Mayan in any way.

Did you actually look at it before you posted your lame one-lined debunking attempt?

1. omg, could they have picked a more ignorant song? I guess we'll just have to take the dude's word for it and "blame it on his ADD..."

2. So they are claiming the sun is supposed to change or something and it is some type of doorway? That's a pretty hot doorway.

3. Many of the artifacts are clearly of mayan influence. They state that pyramids were built on top of pyramids, so the obvious conclusion would be that these artifacts actually PRE-DATE the mayan civilization, thus the mayans would have been influenced by the style of these pre-existing artifacts. And looking at the syle of these artifacts, then observing the later style of the Mayan culture, this seems like a no-brainer to me.

4. Having said all that, HOLY HIGHWAY OF RAZOR BLADES AND JACK DANIELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
................... these artifacts are ........I don't even know what to say, seriously.

However, I do find it highly suspicious that they are just now allowing the public consumption of these artifacts....in the months leading up to 12/21/2012.....in which the media frenzy over them will most likely be reaching a crescendo just in the nick of time for whom or whatever will use the 2012 debacle as a self-fulfilling prophecy for their agenda.
edit on 30-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

oh, and
5. they could only afford ONE MICROPHONE?? Somebody mail those poor people another microphone....STAT!!
edit on 30-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

in the months leading up to 12/21/2012.....in which the media frenzy over them will most likely be reaching a crescendo just in the nick of time for whom or whatever will use the 2012 debacle as a self-fulfilling prophecy for their agenda.[

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

lmao no you didn't.

here, have an education on me.

www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
reply to post by Propulsion

lmao no you didn't.

here, have an education on me.

www.timeanddate.com...

Good catch...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Originally posted by LUXUS
These look fake to me but if they are being supported by the Mexican government as genuine then project blue beam has finally begun!

How does this find specifically represent project blue bleam? Just because the artifacts depict grays and ufos from space coming to earth how does that have anything to do with a plot by the shadows to deceive the population?
edit on 31-7-2012 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

Because project blue beam is in four parts and one of those parts is the "faked" discovery of ancient artifacts which point to extraterrestrials being responsible for human development!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Thanks for the great video: I would like to post the up-loaders opening comment.

Uploaded by tooberme on Feb 4, 2009 Uploaded by tooberme on Feb 4, 2009

The infamous NASA [National Aeronautics and Space Administration] Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the Antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

Engineered Earthquakes & Hoaxed 'Discoveries'
The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re-evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet, of supposedly new discoveries which will finally explain to all people the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted. Psychological preparations for that first step have already been implemented with the film, '2001: A Space Odyssey;' the StarTrek series, and 'Independence Day;' all of which deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders. The last films, 'Jurrassic Park,' deals with the theories of evolution, and claim God's words are lies. i.am...

Hoaxed "Discoveries'
What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archaeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will be possible for scientists to rediscover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false 'proof' from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood.

The Big Space Show in the Sky
The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic 'space show' with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new 'god's' voice will be speaking in all languages. In order to understand that, we must study various secret services' research done in the last 25 years. The Soviet's have perfected an advanced computer, even exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electromechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain. These computers were fed, as well, with the languages of all human cultures and their meanings. The dialects of all cultures have been fed into the computers from satellite transmissions. The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets - the new world order people - have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the new world order.

MORE ON

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I can see from your video that sales of lead and tinfoil are gonna go through the roof! Buy buy buy!!

I liked what I saw. It has made me more paranoid.....................thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wow!!! When they started talking about the sun being a door-way all the vids lately with all the weird UFO sightings came rushing to my mind. I don't think anyone can deny or explain what the hell is flying around our sun w/ intelligence. This is actually very very incredible!!!

There's a post of many occurrences around the sun that if you haven't seen it..look it up and do so...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I'm just saying the tablet doesn't look Mayan at all. The art style does not look Mayan. Take, for example 4:46. That spaceman looks like it was drawn by an eight year old, so does everything on this tablet for that matter. Mayans had a very specific and beautiful look to their art and for them to do such shotty work on something apparently so important doesn't make any sense to me.

Your post is incoherent and poorly thought out. You live up to your tag. Good day.

reply to post by thegagefather

Thanks.

www.norulak.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Being a Christian I don't believe that God loved only me and my planet.

Being a Christian and knowing of Gods Power..( look at earth ) I don't believe that he created just my World.

That would be totally arrogant on my part. I really do not see how learning of other life forms would change anything I've learned of my higher power and how loving and all powerful he really is.

It's ridiculous to believe my spirit would be that shallow....

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

I'm just saying the tablet doesn't look Mayan at all. The art style does not look Mayan. Take, for example 4:46. That spaceman looks like it was drawn by an eight year old, so does everything on this tablet for that matter. Mayans had a very specific and beautiful look to their art and for them to do such shotty work on something apparently so important doesn't make any sense to me.

I agree, Mayan artwork does not normally look like this, but is this specifically Mayan? Also, I know most Mayan artwork is quite geometrical in nature, but in this instance how could you apply geometric shape details to what the artist witnessed? A UFO is a UFO and the Sun is the Sun? A triangular shape on the Sun is a Triangular shape on the Sun, I don't think there was an opening for "Artistic licence" here?

From other artifacts I have seen, they look incredibly similar, agreed, less the "UFO" but nether the less...........similar.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well here's a Mayan representation of the sun: www.jiroolcott.com...

Apparently many people think that this looks like the inside of a UFO: 1.bp.blogspot.com...

Notice what is present in both of these pictures that is completely lacking on the tablet in question is ornamentation. Mayan art puts lots and lots of ornaments around its subjects.

My position still stands, the tablet looks like it was drawn by an eight year old.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So the triangular stargate thingy is just a coincidence then? Maybe there are some fakes among these artifacts, but the depiction of the stargate clearly is not. However, it also lacks the ornamentation. How can this be explained then? Maybe it was an artistic evolution of sorts, beginning rather crude and leading to the familiar style we associate with the Mayans?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxone

Mayan style came from Olmec, which is still pretty advanced. Why do you think a triangle is a stargate?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Mayan style came from Olmec, which is still pretty advanced. Why do you think a triangle is a stargate?

YES.....and my observations of the artifacts presented in this thread led me to conclude that they were inspired by pre-Mayan culture because they seemed more primitive and of an earlier origin such as you have pointed to - i.e., OLMEC
There are some here who disclaim a Mayan (or even Aztec) heritage because of this, but if we start to compare I think it becomes more clear as to the provenance of these artifacts under discussion.

Please compare these with what you already have seen in the thread. Look particularly at the style of the writing on the stone (L).

Image source

Olmec Axe - note drawing style at the base

Axe image source

edit on 3-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: added images

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Not to be rude, but I really don't see what you're getting at. They used lines, yes. But notice how the faces are always more ornate than the one on the tablet.

Now, I will concede that this tablet would fit more closely to an Olmec style, but it still looks vastly different to me.

It literally looks like someone's son drew pictures of space wars in class.

I'm not a disbeliever in the ancient aliens hypothesis, in fact I don't think it's too unlikely, but this just screams fake to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Have you checked THISout yet?

The UFO Chasers Next Door
Mooresville Couple's Book About the 'Aztec Incident' is the Culmination of 25 Years of Research and Healthy Skepticism

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Even older than the Olmec then? Interesting...
What would be your best guess as to what is depicted in that scene?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Another comparison: Two "baby" pieces from the Olmec culture in relation to the "baby" seen at the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony: Do you think its just another example of "coincidence?"

Image source same as above
edit on 3-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell check

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Sorry.......the above post is in the wrong thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

A comic book scene, drawn by a child. It is so obviously fake that it hurts.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join