It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Releases Long Awaited Tablets - The Ancient Mayan UFO and Alien Connection?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

I want a recognized authority like the Smithsonian to verify these are indeed ancient artifacts...then and only then can we even begin to debate its significance

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Please do not watch videos of Jeb Corliss because that may start you into a spiral of despair because you've never hurled yourself from a great height wearing a winged/flapped jumpsuit.

I repeat. Please do not watch Jeb Corliss videos especially impressionable people

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Interesting, but I have seen some of those artifacts before.

Anyways - at 1:56 and 2:23 there are two artifacts that are very very similar to some of New Zealands artifacts and they also do a similar type of face when they do their Haka:

www.google.com.au...:en-US
fficial&biw=1024&bih=631&tbm=isch&tbnid=_THaw0t0BW9o6M:&imgref url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/feb/12/haka-war-dance-history&docid=oZLNYJfPiypxFM&imgurl=http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pi ctures/2009/2/12/1234429829837/A-Maori-performs-a-Haka-002.jpg&w=460&h=276&ei=MOYYUMS1JvGZiQeH0ID4Ag&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=564&vpy=327&dur=306&hovh=174&h ovw=290&tx=163&ty=90&sig=106623921565221917775&page=1&tbnh=98&tbnw=164&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0,i:100

fficial&biw=1024&bih=631&tbm=isch&tbnid=ZQNtuyga9DvVmM:&imgref url=http://www.wayfaring.info/category/countries/new-zealand/page/7/&docid=3FGBUaZLnNtmkM&imgurl=http://www.wayfaring.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/ dab5975eb2ffafecb1549292825545.jpg&w=400&h=400&ei=MOYYUMS1JvGZiQeH0ID4Ag&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=89&vpy=74&dur=1308&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=128&ty=119&sig=106 623921565221917775&page=1&tbnh=123&tbnw=123&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0,i:91

fficial&biw=1024&bih=658&tbm=isch&tbnid=6jTp1BeZAJw V5M:&imgrefurl=http://hawaiidermatology.com/maori/maori-art-artifacts-and-carvings-of-the-maori-of-new-zealand.htm&docid=enh0W0WvJbpvNM&itg=1&imgurl=h ttp://kevingong.com/Hiking/Images/200203NewZealand/04AucklandMuseum/NZ071E215Carvings001.jpg&w=480&h=317&ei=k-IYULKtBqfBiQeC_4Ew&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=43 6&sig=106623921565221917775&page=3&tbnh=140&tbnw=213&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:37,i:122&tx=80&ty=43

fficial&biw=1024&bih=658&tbm=isch&tbnid=Qe2jebhzeX 8imM:&imgrefurl=http://meganandvince.blogspot.com/2011/02/auckland-city-of-sails-part-1.html&docid=QcyDAWUyuoAcfM&imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FuB eKOuPEAw/TU9oTqws6tI/AAAAAAAACsA/xwpN3m241wE/s1600/DSCN8848.JPG&w=1600&h=1200&ei=xOIYUPjbCKa6iAfp_YHwCw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=495&sig=1066239215652219177 75&page=12&tbnh=151&tbnw=187&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:211,i:112&tx=96&ty=71

Thats my 2 cents anyways

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by finnzter

That's good, hopefully their footage will be released in some form.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Nice Video.... I believe some of the Artifacts to be real but there are a few that look suspect.... ones which have been added more recently to predict doom or to say we will be close to doom! I dont know whether this is just to scare Humanity into a doomsday scenario or it is something which happened before (extinction of dinosaurs) but I shall await the Documentary and make my mind up.....

Anyone know which channel this Documentary will be broadcast?? History Channel?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
These 'artefacts' have been dealt with at length in other threads?

Nassim Haramein and these objects have a distinctly dubious past. Several authentic archaeological organisations have had to formally deny they have any connections with these objects. An owner has been trying to flog them for large sums for years. They have no proper past, no way of being dated and don't even look anything like the craftsmanship that Central and South American civilizations were capable of (consistently, over thousands of years).

These objects are either fake or are without any demonstrable heritage. They look like they were designed in the last 50 year or so, to deliberately falsify a past involving alien contact.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by deadeyedick

Please do not watch videos of Jeb Corliss because that may start you into a spiral of despair because you've never hurled yourself from a great height wearing a winged/flapped jumpsuit.

I repeat. Please do not watch Jeb Corliss videos especially impressionable people

Jeb Corliss is a dude. See below for (illegal) jumps from the Golden Gate Bridge & Eiffel Tower. The one where he gets caught trying to base jump from the Empire State Building and ends up grappling with a security guard while hanging over the edge of the building is pretty funny.

edit on 1-8-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
pitiful that they have to hide such information and evidence of our future past ancestors that put us here! Proves that the elite just wanted to brainwash us all and use us as slaves for there bidding and wars, so they could sit on top and pass judgement on everyone while they are the ones doing deceitful acts! This is the one thing that really makes my blood boil.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGrunt
pitiful that they have to hide such information and evidence of our future past ancestors that put us here! Proves that the elite just wanted to brainwash us all and use us as slaves for there bidding and wars, so they could sit on top and pass judgement on everyone while they are the ones doing deceitful acts! This is the one thing that really makes my blood boil.

Not to worry the artifacts are fakes and the story, well.....

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

damn you

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

I'm in my late 30's and I like it.

Who is it ?

The song is called "Sail" and it is by AWOLNation

2nd line

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

I'm in my late 30's and I like it. Who is it ?

The song is called "Sail" and it is by AWOLNation 2nd line

Vitruvian Quote making disparaging remarks about the song "Time for a closer look now. You might want to ignore the soundtrack - Its gets worse Some people actually ruin a good video with an awful soundtrack ........hit the silence button if you are over the age of ten. just kidding"

About that song and what I said in that first post - I Take It All Back

After hearing it in another more appropriate context - e.g., in the Jeb Corliss "Sailing" video - its sounds great.

Besides all that - I'm 70
but of course that's not an excuse. It just means that I'm from an earlier generation and it takes us old guys a little more time to absorb the new sounds.......

What was bothering me I think was the fact that it interfered with my concentration while examining the artifacts in my attempt to determine if they were fake or not, which by the way, I had come to no conclusions about - preferring to open it up to discussion here.

edit on 1-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: editing

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I do not do youtube videos, so yes, shame on me on that point.

However: When one of the links provided drops me off in the "gift shop", the suspicion level goes up a bit. When I cannot find clear, static images of these "artifacts", it goes up more. When it's the "Mexican govt".... Involved or not- it all smells to high heaven!

The sudden "release" after 80 years... I get the nasty impression someone's trying to make a quick buck.

One other thing to ponder....

With all the THOUSANDS of ATS people who are poking, prodding, and otherwise looking all over for 2012/ alien/ contact evidence, not to mention a cast of hundreds of UFO people, archeologists, The bunch at Ancient Aliens, Von Daniken (sp), and on-and-on-and-on.... And this is something new? Ummm..... Hmmm..

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow great thread! Was reading someones post and they mentioned a triangular hole in the sun. Googled it, and all i could say was WTF.
With all the vids of objects coming from the sun, myan tablets, i always thought the sun was a highway of sorts.
This is my new subject of interest now.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

I'm in my late 30's and I like it.

Who is it ?

The song is called "Sail" and it is by AWOLNation

2nd line

I'm 50 and have been jamming to that song for a year. Too bad the world economy is driving people to produce so many fake pre-columbian pieces. It is hard to find the real science with so many scammers around. I would like to know what was in those newly discovered chambers that grave robbers have been raiding for hundreds of years.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Doesn't look Mayan in any way.

You're smart.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
These look fake to me but if they are being supported by the Mexican government as genuine then project blue beam has finally begun!

Hmmmm...

The sudden "release" after 80 years... I get the nasty impression someone's trying to make a quick buck.

You think?

"..... Guatemala's minister of tourism, Guillermo Novielli Quezada, said in a statement...."

Guatemala's minister of tourism

minister of tourism

tourism

tour ism

Anyways.... Some of those 'artefacts' have some pretty decent designs on them.... Anyone for tattoos?
edit on 1-8-2012 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I find anything Klaus Donna does questionable. I'm now also starting to doubt 'Julia-Levy'.

Levy appeared to say the THE FOLLOWING about a similar video that featured Dr Hassan and Klaus Dona and visibly (some of) the same artefacts (scroll down the page to see his post).

I will like to address every fan and supporter of our project "Revelations Of The Mayans 2012 And Beyond" to inform each and every one of you that we the producers of the film have absolutely nothing to do with this promotional video , not only we are not involve with Mr Hassan and his assistants, but they are also promoting this video making people believe that we are in some way involve with them , the materials they present in this video according to our Archaeologist are fake and do not represent any Mayan artifact in any-way shape or form .

If RJL's post is to be believed he is clearly stating "the materials they present in this video according to our Archaeologist are fake and do not represent any Mayan artifact in any-way shape or form" and now he's trying to pass off some of the same artefacts as 'real' .... Purely speculation on my part, but sounds like he had a fallout with Hassan and Donna and now they've patched things up .... Either way it appears that RJL discredited himself.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
One point that has been raised several times in this thread is the uncanny resemblance of the shape of the sun spot on the depiction on one of the artifacts, and the triangular sun spot that was undeniably observed some time ago.

It is this artifact that makes me a believer. I don't know when the images of these newly discovered artifacts first surfaced. I know that they were working on the documentary a year ago already, but the youtube video that dated back the longest that shows the artifacts in question is from February this year.
The triangular sun spot on the other hand appeared only on March this year. For me that's as clears as it can get.
I mean, first of all the alleged hoaxers fortunately couldn't have added this depiction because the triangular spot actually appeared well after the pics of the artifacts surfaced. And secondly, why would they choose to show a sun spot stargate with such a peculiar shape? Wouldn't it be more logical to show a round sun spot like we're used to when we think of sun spots, especially if it is supposed to be a stargate, and the connected associations that come with the idea of a stargate?

In my book this one ranks very high when it comes to fulfilled prophecies. Especially when you think of the close chronological proximity! For me it's a synchronistic event on a macrocosmic scale. The macroscopic equivalent of the phenomenon where you think of someone and that person will call you in the very next moment.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxone

Excellent post.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join