It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Leone :: STILL in prison for assaulting police officers' FIST... WITH HIS FACE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Robert Leone :: STILL in prison for assaulting police officers' FIST... WITH HIS FACE

Yep, you read that correctly. I'm certain that this won't phase most ATSers.

"LOL, Karma had this guy's number..." (Yeah, makes you wonder what he did wrong in a previous life, huh?)

It's not an isolated incident according to Larry Hohol author of the book

"The Luzerne County Railroad"...

...as in, 'being railroaded'.

Here are two direct links::
[color=gold]Author & Former PA Police Officer Larry Hohol

[color=gold]Police Brutality :: Robert Leone

Now, if police brutality turns you off, as it did does me (it still does, but I'm making time), this reality may inspire.

You may have seen this listed elsewhere as Worse Than Rodney King Beating.

It is, in fact, anything to get your attention. That's NOT the whole story. It's just to get your attention.

There's deeper, darker allegations being made. The more people that know about this entire story, the better.

I still find it hard to believe that no one takes severe, and perhaps illegal, action against the REAL perps.

So, wake the neighbors.

Become informed, and always remember what Yoda said: You must unlearn what you have learned. (and believed.)

Here's the almighty video... (if you haven't seen it yet. Very unbelievable, yet...)

It's not as graphic as the host describes...

In other words, if this is borderline unwatchable, then it's time for you to proceed up to kindergarten.

If one were to shed a tear over this, let it be because Robert Leone is still in prison.
edit on 7·30·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... I can!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Wow, that is disgusting! With all that evidence..... And still a tragic miscarriage of justice. Great court system we have eh?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Localized? to just PA?
I would merely guess that it's more prolific than all of us would care to acknowledge.

I have my own experiences with just traffic court in CA. What I saw was absolute chaos.

If it were a private business, it would have gone under for incompetence.

Yet, it's tax payer funded, so it will never go 'out of business' as a private company normally would.

OR Will they 'go out of business'? Hello, Californians. Reap your karma. Deal with it.

And Pennsylvanians, being marked as 'State Of Child Molestors' do as CA and Deal With It.

Their only alternative is to change their image(s) with great effort. NOT cover things up.

Edit to add:
Shame them into correcting the actions of a few. Come On! Do it for the children.
edit on 7·30·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I had a runin with aggressive bumper-riding NY troopers before. Luckily I wasn't tazered and beaten multiple times. Just cuffed and harrassed for two hours while the goons took my car apart. And a bunch of phony tickets.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is horrible. I makes one wish that there was a real life Batman to mete out justice to protect the meek. That is a fantasy but in reality it makes one want to see criminal charges brought against the troopers (from top to bottom given the coverup). In addition the sentencing judge should be investigated for corruption as well. If it was just a case of the severe beating during the arrest I think that he should have been awarded $1 million in damages but after the continued beating at the hospital and sentencing he should be awarded at least 3x that or $3 million tax free (or tax paid by the state of Penn) and that money should come out of the state troopers budget (especially the slush fund from confiscated property). In addition the officers involved should be subject to criminal and civil penalties and fired from their positions immediately. POLICE BRUTALITY ON STEROIDS.

Mr. Leone (who was only guilty of not pulling over even tho he didnt do anything wrong prior) did not assault the police yet he was charged. I would like to know from those with statutory knowledge at what point when a subdued person is being illegally assaulted by the police does he have an inherent right to self defense? Altho that is moot in this case and would have only resulted in him receiving permanent brain injury or death.
edit on 30-7-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Kind of hard to defend yourself, while being tazered. Even harder to do while cuffed. My martial arts experience I might be able to kick one or two in the head before getting billyclubbed to death.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

There are some crazy cops out there (ptss, steroid use, "bully" personality types)...and if some cop starts beating you for no reason and starts pulling out his gun (where he might kill you and claim self defense) I just wondered at what point you no longer have to legally remain compliant (assuming 1 on 1 so there is an actual chance at self defense). Or does their "authority" require you to allow yourself to be beaten and killed for no reason?

One of these days I feel that there may be a citizen vigilante group spring up to serve up justice to both sides of the law (with special attention given to those who abuse their position in law enforcement).

edit on 30-7-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Yeah I agree. I didn't have it as bad as that dude, but I thought about hunting down the main cop that put me through my hell many times. In the end, I just figured not worth the risk. I just choose to avoid cops at all costs, and I still do to this day. It will just get worse and worse, until we decide that enough is enough. One of the main reasons I chose this town, is because it has no police force, and an armed population.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
These police are legal bullies. Their abuse language was the first sign that they were out of control. Then they tried to say he spit on them off camera (it is possible that he was breathing hard and a drop of slobber flew his way but no overt attempt to hock a loogie at them). Police are supposed to be potential heros not bullies. That is a different mindset entirely. A hero protects and serves while a bully seeks to abuse his position of superiority (be it his perceived position ["dont you know who you're dealing with? we're the PA State Police!"] or superior numbers.

I had a run in with a bully in junior high (he probably joined the force after HS). I was a discus thrower in 7th grade and he was a big shot putter in 9th grade. Because I was the youngest of the field team (the rest were 9th graders) he called me names ("Pampers") and one day challenged me to a fight after school. Since he attacked me after I left the school grounds on my way home I had no choice but to fight. Most fist fights end up on the ground in about 10 seconds and that was the case here and I got on top to neutralize his size advantage and opened up a can of whoopy on his head for about another 10 seconds (seemed longer tho) and it was over. He submitted and never bothered me again. The answer, therefore, in dealing with bullies is to get them alone and give them that which they deal out to others (altho it was not planned by me in my case).

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The guy surmised that he won't get out until the statute of limitation runs out on charges he could win. Can you not press charges from prison? That is pretty absurd. Is there such a thing as statute of limitations on lawsuits as well?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by TKDRL

There are some crazy cops out there (ptss, steroid use, "bully" personality types)...and if some cop starts beating you for no reason and starts pulling out his gun (where he might kill you and claim self defense) I just wondered at what point you no longer have to legally remain compliant (assuming 1 on 1 so there is an actual chance at self defense). Or does their "authority" require you to allow yourself to be beaten and killed for no reason?

Wouldn't that be an absolutely terrifying reality if true?

These cops will end up killing someone, beating their wives and children, and probably shot by a pissed off husband of a woman they assalted.

They would have had to kill me, at some point I would have taken one of them with me. At some point my insticts would have told me they were trying to kill me. Fight or flight.

I wonder if this guy is sitting in prison right now, working on a plan to slaughter the lot of them.
Graphic:

edit on 30-7-2012 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So here is a genuine conspiracy, involving the Pen State Troopers, the district Attorney, and the Judge who presided over the case, with real evidence. Barely even gets any response at all. Guess you should have thrown in some alien telepathy or some prediction of doom and gloom to spice it up.....
edit on Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:42:02 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It's individuals that cause these problems.

You hire them.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yes you can, but from what I've seen, these things 'get lost in the mail' or 'misfiled'

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm going to say this, but finish reading what I wrote BEFORE COMMENTING:
I think Robert wouldn't have had a hard time or issue, if he simply PULLED OVER.
That being said, I don't condone what the LEOs did to him, that was over th top and rephensible. They should be held responsible for what they did, but he should have pulled over when he saw the first cop car. He chose to ignore it and keep driving. I know what the narrator said, that he wasn't in his right mind, but if his bipolar disorder effected him that badly, he shouldn't been driving.
Again, let me reiterate: the beating the LEOs committed was wrong in every way shape and form. He didn't ask for it, nor did his actions justify it, but he would have saved himself a world of hurt by simply pulling over.
I'm bipolar and suffer from borderline personality disorder, but if I see those flashing lights behind me, I pull over, either they are gonna pass me on by or pull up behind me.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

He should have pulled over sure. But I am not convinced it would have ended any differently, even if he did pull over. Those are some sick, twisted people there.

new topics

top topics

join