August 3, remember Belle?

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok, I might be stretching it here, but something has been chewing in the back of my head regarding that thing, since it all happened back in july last summer...
For you who were there, experiencing the whole thing, know exactly what I am talking about. 8-3-11.

I lack the words to explain the depth I experienced while chasing ghosts in the 8-3-11 riddle. I think theres a bunch of ATS'ers around here that agrees.

A reminder can be found at wayback machine, just look up:
8-3-11.info

or read here:
8-3-11

Anyhow...

If we look at 9/11 as the grandmaster of all historical FF events to date, and we all know all the different aspects of 11 being a grand number. What if 8-3-11.info was really meant to warn us from a future event, the 3rd of august, year unspecified? 8/3 ... 11

Remember 3/11? Fukushima...

Unfortunately wayback machine dont have the sub pages stored, I wonder what the pictures on the "pictures page" might reveal now, a year later...

Like I said, I might be stretching it here?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hmm, ent got a clue, but I wish the number 11 would buzz off... It is actually every where, andi always catch the clock at 11.11 and 3.33...

I'd say these patterns are every where (as they are if you look for them) but why are these numbers so darn persistant?

I never catch 22.22 or 4.44 for example.

And I'm a skeptic about numerology lol.

Help!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Not sure about the whole numerology thing, even if I am most certain that it is absolutely relevant. (to "whatever they are doin")

Without digging deeper, I can only tell you that the whole 8-3-11 thing was deeeeeeep.

The whole thing "ended" with some kid claiming to have done the whole thing "for fun".

...which is just ridiculous.

I know for a fact (or closeby anyways) that umbrella was behind the whole thing (they also go by the name "seven" among many)
edit on 30-7-2012 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by reef75

did you follow the thread when it was playing itself out? 'These kids had legitimate facebook accounts and it was thoroughly de-bunked by the time it was all said and done with.

To my knowledge, the kids were actually pretty freaked out that it got as much attention as it did.

Forevever did an outstanding job managing the thread on it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
8-3-11 could give us
(8+3)=11+11=22. 2+2=4. final figure 4 (postulated 4th august alien landing i've been reading of maybe?).
or
8+3+1+1=13. 1+3=4. see above.
or
8+(3+11)= 8+14=22. 2+2=4. see above.

maths was never my strong point.

edit to add - i see it appears to have been debunked. oh well.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Stop using +'s and -'s with all numbers, have you EVER seen/heard of someone else not wearing a tinfoil hat using the + or - with numbers???

And what seems to have been debunked?
The whole 8-3-11.info site?

Like I said, it was "ended" when some kid/kids claimed the whole thing. Which if you experienced it, would just seem WRONG.

I won't spend any more time trying to convince anyone.

Just remember where you first read it.

August 3

.....and the whole world was warned a year ahead!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by reef75

did you follow the thread when it was playing itself out? 'These kids had legitimate facebook accounts and it was thoroughly de-bunked by the time it was all said and done with.

To my knowledge, the kids were actually pretty freaked out that it got as much attention as it did.

Forevever did an outstanding job managing the thread on it.

trust me, you are dead wrong.

and yes, I was all in the game.

in 4 days you can call me nuts....until then, please join and add thoughts

This is what I found in the mega-thread:

"Reminder to newcomers! we solved this mystery last week

If you would like to read the major recap of everything we did in the thread prior to the identity/facebook work, its on Page 187 - a wealth of information!

The identity/facebook work is on pages 218 through 222"

...which reveals the kids I just refered to. Which I claim is NOT the people behind 8-2-11.info page (even if they may have some connection)

I guess the aurora shooting and the "no-go" of the olympics is the headlines today...

Well.... Like I said, heads up!
4 days to go...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

I was in the thread too.
I actually went and drove by the house address we discovered that was over by NASA.

I don't understand why you are convinced that there was actually something legitimate about this debacle?
I mean, please understand, I am not trying to be a Debbie Downer and rain on your parade, and I most certainly do not intend to insinuate that you are entirely incorrect. I have an open mind and I do believe that there are always exceptions to the rule.

However, it was my clear understanding that this was a summer-time experiment that these kids decided to do while on school break and started it as some sort of half-assed puzzle/conspiracy/viral thing, then once they realized people were actually trying to figure it out, they started adding other stuff and trying to make it seem like it was actually supposed to have some sort of answer.
But it just kept getting more and more nonsensical, and the people that were trying to figure it out far surpassed them in intelligence in that regard and they realized that they had gotten in way over their heads.

I followed the thread from the beginning to somewhere in the 200's.....I can't remember exactly what page, but I stopped following it once it was well articulated that the whole thing was more akin to a prank than an actual cryptic message.

If it was legit, why do it a year ahead of the actual date that it's supposed to concern?

And what's so special about that same date this year? Nothing happened a year ago, what's the draw with the August date?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
First off, thanks for some sightful input,

second, it IS 2012. I mean, if NOTHING happens this year my guess is that ats will loose half of it's readers, amongst other sites.
But that is not the topic here. I am just saying that the whole 8-3-11-thing was either a reeeeeally good charade played out by some teen kids from the states ....OR something else?

But I will not go into debate over this whole thing, I am just hoping more people will remember the whole thing and try to understand what the hell it was (since it was neither nibiru or elenin) ;-)

Just saying,
IF all hell breakes loose on friday, august 3, that means we need to re-evaluate the whole 8-3-11-thing.

A bomb at the olympics on friday?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by reef75
First off, thanks for some sightful input,

second, it IS 2012. I mean, if NOTHING happens this year my guess is that ats will loose half of it's readers, amongst other sites.
But that is not the topic here. I am just saying that the whole 8-3-11-thing was either a reeeeeally good charade played out by some teen kids from the states ....OR something else?

But I will not go into debate over this whole thing, I am just hoping more people will remember the whole thing and try to understand what the hell it was (since it was neither nibiru or elenin) ;-)

Just saying,
IF all hell breakes loose on friday, august 3, that means we need to re-evaluate the whole 8-3-11-thing.

A bomb at the olympics on friday?

re-evaluate it?
there was never any conclusions drawn other than it was just a conglomeration of nonsense. No "answer" was ever reached, although many, various, unrelated theories were imagined.....but none of the pieces were meant to fit together from the start.

Where would we start and what would we start with to re-evaluate it if there was never anything of substance given to work with in the first place?

Even if something does take place on this mysterious August date this year, that still doesn't mean that it's connected to the 8-3-11 business.

And what do you mean when you said this:

I know for a fact (or closeby anyways) that umbrella was behind the whole thing (they also go by the name "seven" among many)
edit on 30-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Hmm, ent got a clue, but I wish the number 11 would buzz off... It is actually every where, andi always catch the clock at 11.11 and 3.33...

I'd say these patterns are every where (as they are if you look for them) but why are these numbers so darn persistant?

Help!

Because your brain is designed to identify patterns like that. Search for "Visual perception" for more information about the subject.

the straight line this ||:|| is visual more attractive/eye-catching to your brain than 22:22

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by reef75
Stop using +'s and -'s with all numbers, have you EVER seen/heard of someone else not wearing a tinfoil hat using the + or - with numbers???

i must confess i have NO idea what any of that means. none.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Help!

Well there is no 22:22 o'clock so you wont ever see that on a digital clock. You should catch 4:44 though at least some time.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Over here we use 24 hour clocks 22.22 equates to 10.22

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube

Help!

Because your brain is designed to identify patterns like that. Search for "Visual perception" for more information about the subject.

the straight line this ||:|| is visual more attractive/eye-catching to your brain than 22:22

Ohhh that's more insightful, thank you

top topics

join