It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange phenomenon in Brasov, Romania - 29 July 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wasn't sure where to put this thread. I do not think it's paranormal. Probably something normal that I can't figure out.

There's this white 'shadow' (for lack of a better word) that appears to be floating on top of the rain water in this parking lot. I thought it was the reflection of the awning that somehow boomeranged to the ground but at the end of the footage, it seemingly starts to disappear. Huh?

I wish this guy would've panned around instead of being fixated on the object for two-minutes. Would've been helpful to see the building and even the sky.

Could the Sun have been poking through the clouds? Anyone venture a guess??

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What ever it is the people standing right next to it never even give it a second look. Tells me that they didn't see it. Which would seem impossible unless it was added to the video after it was shot. just my .02

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Looks like a spotlight hanging from an upper deck on the building, swaying slightly in the rain. Maybe broke loose from it's wall mount in the wind.

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yeah, I'd say a light on a building above swaying in the wind from the storm.

Probably why the people ignored it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Yeah, I'd say a light on a building above swaying in the wind from the storm.

Probably why the people ignored it.

But why would it break up like that?

Maybe THAT'S why he didn't pan around for us to see!?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
At the start of the video we can see that the Sun is shinning on the building at the end of the street, so I guess that's the reflection of the Sun in some open, swaying window.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Looks completely fake to me. If I had to say it was anything.. it looks like someones flashlight was in the water rolling around in the currents.

top topics

join