It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldiers fill empty Olympic VIP seats as storm grows

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by camaro68ss
did i miss something??? what happens Aug 4th???

Thats a bit complicated

maybe a false flag
maybe jesus coming back
maybe aliens are arriving for a full disclosure

there is many theories out there concerning that date
just be open minded

maybe nothing is also plausible

I've been under the impression that 8/10 and/or 8/11 are the dates for the hypothetical false flag alien arrival' with the entire 30th Olympiad functioning as a huge occult ceremony. There are several interesting ATS threads about the symbolism of the 2012 (zion) Olympic logo, Illuminati messages in the stadium design media video, one-eyed mascots named ManDeville and Wenlock, stadium built on a nuclear site surrounded by streets with biblical names, and so on.

It's easy to understand why these Olympics feel sinister. It would be fantastic if nothing horrible happens during the Olympics. But why so many empty seats? Is it simply bad business or is something else going on?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is probably not an actual event but perhaps warm-ups. Every event I have watched has been to a packed house. I question the picture's accuracy.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm actually there now with tickets to several events. We didn't bother going to one today because 1) it's fairly tiring going back and forth to the park everyday, and 2) it was just heats for swimming. I did see plenty of empty seats over the course of the week, as well as plenty of people inside and out of the park holding signs requesting ticket trades for certain events/days.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gfthree7

It's easy to understand why these Olympics feel sinister. It would be fantastic if nothing horrible happens during the Olympics. But why so many empty seats? Is it simply bad business or is something else going on?

Probably a commulation of both
bad economy and people having bad vibe about this particular olympic

reply to post by qalameid

thanks for the report

let us know on ATS if anything strange and make a thread about it
can you take pictures ?
be safe .. you are very courageous to be there
thanks and have some good olympic
stay out of London on the 4 august or the end of the ceremony .. dont go there

edit on 7/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The Judo and weightlifting have been amazing to watch, really, really good. Problems with tickets for UK citizens have come about as we weren't allowed to directly purchase a ticket for a specific event (Taekwondo for example), you were entered into a draw and if you got lucky and were selected at random you were then entitled to purchase an Olympic ticket, however you got what you were given be it beach volleyball or some other nonsense! So you might have been forced into buying an extremly expensive ticket to watch an event you cared little for! As for the soldiers being spectators, they're already there on mass providing additional security as the G4S idiot's royally screwed everything up (many units were recalled from post operational leave to fulfill this role)!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thanks for the well wishes. And I'll certainly put pictures up after our last event.

Honestly, so far I have not seen anything "odd". You're always a little apprehensive when you're packed in the Tube, or walking among a large crowd in the park. But other than that, I'm not under the impression people here sense a bad vibe. I've chatted with a few of the soldiers/airmen now, and they all seem pretty professional and welcoming. The level of security is pretty much what I'd expect out of this.

Oh well, hopefully it stays safe!
edit on 31-7-2012 by qalameid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
All this negativity around the Olympics is so predictable. What a pessimistic society we live in (especially the Uk) the media and the moaners have been nay saying it from day one. How about everyone lightens up a little and just enjoys the games. It's early days ticket prices are high and there has been empty seats at other Olympics.

I thought the opening ceremony was amazing and for once highlighted the positives of this self depreciating country.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

ATS hasn't saved anyone its not as well known as you think and the games aren't over yet so don't be so sure nothing will happen.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

ATS hasn't saved anyone its not as well known as you think and the games aren't over yet so don't be so sure nothing will happen.

What is going to happen?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

What is going to happen?

Nothing just some friendly alien showing their big ships in the sky on the 4 august

No shooting in the sky.. please

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The 4th of August? It's now the 7th and nothing's happened. Reading some of the posts here on ATS there seems to be a lot of people who WANT something to happen. Personally I don't believe anything will disrupt the games, although if it does I'll be the first to hold my hand up and say 'ok, I got it wrong.'

On another track (so to speak). I've been enjoying the Brits winning so many gold medals (22 at the moment) and before anyone says 'They were meant to win them by tptb' let me tell you that some of the bike races and the rowing were hard fought! Those guys really worked for it!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join