It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bicycle's & Narrow ,Curvy Country Roads.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

Never said I was gonna commit manslaughter . You said that, I said well hell you read what I said. Did'nt understand it but you read it. Loosen your bike-tard suit it's starting to pinch the brain.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

So I emplore you bike-tards, find another road, bike at the park. Because one of these days that weekend ride will end in a tragic accident. When a car ot truck tops a hill or rounds a curve at the posted speed and there' 30 bike-tards in the road and he can't stop ar navigate the situation and wipes you all out

If you all keep using this dangerous road, it will at some point end in a tragic accident.

When a car or truck or farm tractor plows thru a group like their tall grass in the field and a few get mamed up or possible killed

A matter of time before there's a really bad accident involving bike-tards and winding, hilly, blind curve coutry roads.

but if these bike tards continue to do as they are, then it will be on them.......all 2900 lbs of it. In the form of a Ford f150.

That's funny... all these quotes of yours sure make it sound like you have manslaughter on the brain.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
As a Cyclist and a Driver, i find cyclist annoying.. ESP on 80km/p Zone!!!!!!! There are areas where Cyclist have their zone, get off main road!.

By the way have anyone seen a bicycle making a left turn on a busy intersection? i' was behind this fruitcake...

Any who....

I think the best way is to sound horn at a distance away so you don't startle them and they are aware that you are behind, also, a smart cyclist would go to the furthest right while you pass.

edit: riding cyclist does not make you a good, healthy, Eco friendly person, there are others ways. You don't have any special rights.
edit on 8/1/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

I have never gotten to the point to where I tell some one what I'm saying to you. Are you braindead? I have stated several different " ways" and accident with the bike-tards could happen. Mis-construe as you wish. I am more than willing to understand if you don't. That last post, is from a damn smart cyclist's.

The way you make it sound .I'm out there dailey looking for a bike-tard to run down. Trying to show the dangers of it to BOTH PARTIES involved. All of the scenarios I spoke of, have allready happened on this particular roadway. Might i suggest you get your tard suit on and go for a spin, I suggest, Interstate 40.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
edit: riding cyclist does not make you a good, healthy, Eco friendly person, there are others ways. You don't have any special rights.[

How is using the road as the law allows, special rights? I think cyclists just don't want to get hit.

It seems it's car drivers that think they have special rights to me. First off the idea that cyclists are in your way.

And yes cycling does make you a healthy person, except for your exhaust fumes they have to breath.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
At least if they're on the roads, they're where they're legally supposed to be travelling.
Much more annoying, in my opinion, are the cyclists who illegally ride on the pavement [US= "sidewalk"] arrogantly demanding that pedestrians get out of their way.
I don't get out of the way. More than once I've had a whole flock of them deliberately charging me down in the hope of making me jump aside, and then splitting round me at the last moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join