It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Informants Speak Out: Eric Holder's DOJ Is Ignoring Child Sex-Trafficking Victims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well this is something Sheriff Joe and Holder has in common.

Send them all to prison.
edit on 30-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I don't believe that. I just believe they are largely morally bankrupt, more interested in pursuing their own agenda than doing their job as outlined in the constitution. HEY! Wait a minute, most of those jobs don't exist in the constitution. Nonetheless, the government has forgotten who they serve because we have allowed them to. This is but another example.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Too lazy or something greater??

Definitely something greater.

The child sex trafficking and prostitution connected with the White House been going on for a long, long time. This documentary exposed it and was pulled from air the day it was to be broadcast on the discovery channel.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If Holder looked deep into this you would have a portion of the US Congress getting locked up...go take a look at the Franklin Scandal & Congressional Page Scandals of 1983 & 2006.

Page Scandal Goes Deeper

archive.newsmax.com...

www.franklincase.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
His name sounds like dick holder!
That;s funny!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Why do you think they softball so much in DC? They are all dirty, and they all know it.

Ever notice how even if two potheads at work hate each other, the pot is the one line neither of them ever crosses? Because they both know they are dirty, and they both know they have a Mexican standoff.

That describe Capitol Hill perfectly: a Mexican Standoff.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
once you mentioned Eric Holder, it pretty much should be all we need to know. i don't think i have ever read more dirt on one person in my life, no one more corrupt nor tied in with tptb, than him.

Do you think he's the Anti-Christ?

I kind of think he is.

doubt it.. but..

he has the spirt of such ...that's for sure~!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

If we allow this sickening behaviour to continue,we are
no better than the ones committing it!

I am getting so disgusted with everything...legalize prostitution,
allowing sex offenders to rape children,raid family farms,can't
grow your own food,can't collect rainwater,getting dumbed down
by frankenfoods and drug companies.I sometimes feel like screaming!

Bottomline folks,we need to protect these children and adults who are
being victimized by these slave traders.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Bottomline folks,we need to protect these children and adults who are being victimized by these slave traders.

How do you propose we do that, besides voting for people who say they will "push" for full exposure, and prosecution.

Those who have tried to do something have had their license to practice law taken away , through malevolent manipulative games, and I think many who have seriously taken this on, have mysteriously been thwarted in their efforts or disappeared.

I agree for the sake of so many victims, who have no one to fight for them that we all need to stand up and address this issue. I'm just not sure the best way to do it. I would say loudly, and with others, so that if any "accident" happens, it will be noted and documented.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
In my opinion the only reason Child Sex Trafficking rings are ignored is because some very prominent names may come up during the investigation. ITs the only thing that makes sense to me...
edit on 31-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"Graham Spanier might have been ousted from his post at the helm of Penn State over the sex-abuse scandal that engulfed the university, but it seems he's found a backup employer: the American taxpayer.

Only a disgraced public figure would consider joining the much-maligned ranks of the federal workforce as a step up, reputation-wise. We can assume there were no openings for a used-car salesman.

His lawyer confirms to the Loop that Spanier is working on a part-time consulting basis for a "top-secret" agency on national security issues. But the gig is so hush-hush, he couldn't even tell his attorneys the name of the agency. In April ? months after his ouster as president but before the release of the internal report ? he told the Patriot-News of central Pennsylvania that he was working on a "special project for the U.S. government relating [to] national security."

But who's he working for? The CIA? Homeland Security? Or maybe just a dull consulting firm with a government contract?

"I have no idea,"says his lawyer, Peter Vaira. "We know the work is in security and he's prohibited from disclosing which agency or agencies he's working for."

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Over 100,000+ humans are trafficked each year -- very likely much more than that.

Of COURSE at an institutional level, it's supported -- they couldn't "disappear" that many people without getting caught.

If you can see the Gulf get killed by oil and chemicals by BP, and they are allowed to set their own punishment, such that they end up MAKING A PROFIT -- you have to realize that our government is no longer riding herd over the companies that own it.

If the Koch brothers can spend millions, and propagandize that Global Warming isn't going on -- so that since the Kyoto Treaty got ruined by the US, over a Trillion dollars in profits have been made (I know, chicken feed vs. what the banks rake in) -- then you have to realize that the people in charge MUST ALLOW the most depraved acts to take place.

IN a few years, it will be obvious what we've done to this planet -- and then wars will start over resources and clean water.

Human trafficking? If we have leaders who will sit back and let the robber barons kill the planet -- what wouldn't they do? They'd sell their own Grand children to a cannibal. This world is run by Psychopaths who's only goal is to create a world where they can publicly kill people for their amusement. Bread and Circuses are eventually for the rulers, not just to distract the public.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

We can build hundreds of military bases all over the world
We can give trillions of dollars to foreign banks
We can supply thousands of guns to Mexican drug cartels
We can fight several wars at one time
We can nation-build and bring "democracy" to countries abroad

But we can't help children forced into human trafficking "due to complications arising from interacting with Immigration and Customs Enforcement"?

Oh I get it, because then those in power that order the building of military bases, providing trillions to foreign banks, supply guns to drug cartels, start wars and "free" nations from tyranny would be forced to quit participating in child trafficking. So of course they must turn a blind eye.

2 words - MORALLY BANKRUPT

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I just see a whole crap load of corruption that needs to lose its pensions and be deal with, for its not acceptable

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Just about everything I've found links back to townhall.com, but there are a lot of independent sites picking up the story. It bothers me that none of the MSM, even Fox News, has picked it up. The blogosphere often reports first nowadays, and then the MSM gets it. Since Holder isn't even a friend to the more left-leaning news corps, they should've started in on this. Not sure what it means, but it's worrisome.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Throughout the 20th century we saw man struggle against "injustice". Injustice was battled on many fronts ,by many people. Today we see some of these people considered icons, with their.images being synonymous with "struggle against injustice." Now, whether you believe them to be a good representation or not is moot....the point is, they are a symbol (for consumption by the symbol minded, i suppose).

Che Guevara, Martin Luther King, Bob Marley, Vladmir Lenin....all these people are iconic for their struggles against "injustice".

But when you talk injustice, these people referred only to "social injustice". And that got people galvinized into a movement that enacted change. Lenin brought about Communism in Russia, Che helped do the same for Cuba, King was greatness incarnate (and truly seems deserving of being an icon), Marley...well, mostly the poor, and he created a movement of getting high and wanting to be socially active in between jam sessions. Regardless, these people created movements that really did make some change (maybe not so much Marley....but he created a desire for change, if only his followers didn't get so high and decide to eat Doritos and play Mortal Kombat instead).

But when you talk real injustice, this screams for attention. This screams for someone to create a movement. And it would seem to be a movement that would create itself. So whats wrong? Why is human trafficking and child sex such a major issue? And, even more, why are we investigating drug dealers when we can investigate child sex pimps?

I would suppose the reason could be most easily summed up with a saying used in adult education: WIIFM? "Whats In It For Me?"

When you talk about social injustice, you talk about haves versus have nots. But when you talk real injustice, like human trafficking, you are talking about haves being asked to think about have nots. Obviously, humans tend to only worry about something when it pertains to what they will get. So moving against social injustice is an obvious no brainer, because people are trying to improve their own situation. Moving against human trafficking? Yeah....we see how much people care about that.

So we will all sit here on an internet forum, and declare that it is a travesty. But what will you actually DO about it?

I would guess not much We are all human, after all. If there isn't something in it for us, we don't care much more than to provide some lip service, maybe make a Facebook update, and possibly donate our change at the convenience store into a pickle jar for whatever it is (be it cancer, MDA...whatever).

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
reply to post by Maxmars

Just about everything I've found links back to townhall.com, but there are a lot of independent sites picking up the story. It bothers me that none of the MSM, even Fox News, has picked it up. The blogosphere often reports first nowadays, and then the MSM gets it. Since Holder isn't even a friend to the more left-leaning news corps, they should've started in on this. Not sure what it means, but it's worrisome.

/TOA

I have come to a similar destination.... it appears that the ultimate distribution of this particular "news" is the Internet. I am curious as to why? Several possibilities exist of course, some insanely paranoid, others less unreasonable. I can't help but suspect that it is either "false" news; or "suppressed" news.

In either case, it is the stuff of future conspiracy theory.....

I'll keep looking, if you will.

BFFT - I am doing something about it...

edit on 31-7-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It appears that there are two extremely sensitive and taboo subjects for criminal and journalistic investigators.

1) UFOs and related
2) elite pedophilia

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I am not making reference to anyone, or any particular website. I am speaking in generalities. The whole Kony2012 thing....as a farce it has become (to me) a symbol of what passes as "activism" in the world today. I am aware that there are many well intentioned folks out there. But where the rubber meets the road, the ranks shrink.

My condemnation would also apply to myself. While i care, i don't have time to do much more. I always tell myself, "once you get your kids raised you can give more of your time". We shall see. Until then, i am in the same boat that you seem to not be in.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Maxmars

I am not making reference to anyone, or any particular website. I am speaking in generalities. The whole Kony2012 thing....as a farce it has become (to me) a symbol of what passes as "activism" in the world today. I am aware that there are many well intentioned folks out there. But where the rubber meets the road, the ranks shrink.

My condemnation would also apply to myself. While i care, i don't have time to do much more. I always tell myself, "once you get your kids raised you can give more of your time". We shall see. Until then, i am in the same boat that you seem to not be in.

I promise I didn't take it in a negative way... but I agree, many seem to 'consume' the information but not 'use' it to any effect. Even simply sharing it with others is something which is better than just knowing it and grinding your teeth (so to speak.)

I particularly enjoy pointing out to the smug and obtusely detached self-righteous the actual limits of their 'knowledge' about the world. While they whine about the mundane, or otherwise immerse themselves in cutsie social gatherings to pay lip service to problems.... I make sure they realize just how shallow and transient their so called 'efforts' are. (hence I am not exactly a 'welcome' guest in such circles.)

Sadly, if i were to actually motivate them to any action they would likely just create some ineffectual 'charity' that gives some CEO and board members social currency (and cash) while they siphon off the bulk of the proceed for 'administrative overhead'.

I think the solution to this particular social disease is "knowledge" which I am told "doesn't sell."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join